The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Help with Tracfone Minutes

Nevilous

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Caribbean
Does anyone know how to add minutes to your tracfone? I recently purchased some minutes buying a tracfone add minutes card to your plan at a convenience store. I’ve been trying to add the minutes to my phone which I haven’t used since the pandemic and it’s saying phone number not registered and I can’t even add the SIM card number which they say has 19 numbers mine has 20 numbers smh. I have no idea what to do now is my burner phone gone for good? I’ve been trying add the minutes and even customer service can’t help me I’m lost last time I could just buy the card scratch off the back enter the code directly and my minutes would be added instantly now I have a app the website and customer service and I still can’t add my minutes. Isn’t it supposed to be easier as time goes by why is this so difficult is my phone outdated where a phone card can’t even add money I bought this phone like 6 years ago last used it right before the shutdown from the pandemic Began (3 years ago) help!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does anyone know how to add minutes to your tracfone? I recently purchased some minutes buying a tracfone add minutes card to your plan at a convenience store. I’ve been trying to add the minutes to my phone which I haven’t used since the pandemic and it’s saying phone number not registered and I can’t even add the SIM card number which they say has 19 numbers mine has 20 numbers smh. I have no idea what to do now is my burner phone gone for good? I’ve been trying add the minutes and even customer service can’t help me I’m lost last time I could just buy the card scratch off the back enter the code directly and my minutes would be added instantly now I have a app the website and customer service and I still can’t add my minutes. Isn’t it supposed to be easier as time goes by why is this so difficult is my phone outdated where a phone card can’t even add money I bought this phone like 6 years ago last used it right before the shutdown from the pandemic Began (3 years ago) help!
    That’s why you should only buy minutes off the site. I know it doesn’t help you now but I only would cop direct. Hopefully someone has an answer for you.