The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Here we go... Ukraine immigrants will be pouring in!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw it on the news last night that a lot of states in the US are taking in refugees. Many of which don't know English and will be getting funded off our taxation. I didn't think it would happen. I legit thought Poland, Sweden, and those other white nations would be taking them in but nope. Supposedly the US is getting MILLIONS of them. I would check your state and keep an eye out. Be aware of where they are putting these people. They likely won't be sending them back any time soon, if ever.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw it on the news last night that a lot of states in the US are taking in refugees. Many of which don't know English and will be getting funded off our taxation. I didn't think it would happen. I legit thought Poland, Sweden, and those other white nations would be taking them in but nope. Supposedly the US is getting MILLIONS of them. I would check your state and keep an eye out. Be aware of where they are putting these people. They likely won't be sending them back any time soon, if ever.
    America is not going to recover from this. The dominant society think this will strengthen its current military, its declining white population, and both its regular and irregular forces of white Supremacy as these white Ukrainians are nothing but a bunch of extremist Neo Nazis or Neo Nazi supporters (what's the difference).

On top of that, we have millions of homeless people here in the US.
    So Biden and the US government accepting 2+ million racist refugees will make the gentrification and homelessness crisis even worse.

This is going to backfire big time on both the US and the people who live here (especially us Black people). Don't be surprised if you see major rises of all kinds of crime, major hacks, Russian spies in the mix, global and domestic terrorism and extremism, anti-Black racism and hostility. Etc.

We Black people will be made to look like the bad guys if we defend ourselves against these racist white Ukrainian demonic foster kids that Biden and the racist dominant society have now adopted.

It will prove to be dangerous for the country. The US also thinks this is great optics for now, but it's not looking good at all.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    America is not going to recover from this. The dominant society think this will strengthen its current military, its declining white population, and both its regular and irregular forces of white Supremacy as these white Ukrainians are nothing but a bunch of extremist Neo Nazis or Neo Nazi supporters (what's the difference).

So Biden and the US government accepting 2+ million racist refugees will make the gentrification and homelessness crisis even worse.

This is going to backfire big time on both the US and the people who live here (especially us Black people). Don't be surprised if you see major rises of all kinds of crime, major hacks, Russian spies in the mix, global and domestic terrorism and extremism, anti-Black racism and hostility. Etc.

We Black people will be made to look like the bad guys if we defend ourselves against these racist white Ukrainian demonic foster kids that Biden and the racist dominant society have now adopted.

It will prove to be dangerous for the country. The US also thinks this is great optics for now, but it's not looking good at all.
    The bottom may fall out before they are able to complete their plan. The country is in economic turmoil.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Ukrainian refugee influx was always inevitable -same for UK. They always look to these top two nations first because they are the most boastful -and you reap what you sow!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Yes, the US' stratagem has always been to augment their diminishing hueless population due to their racist insecurities but increasingly so since they recently realised they have a serious white birth dearth. They need these numbers to assert rejection for FBA reparations citing spurious economic reasons. Jim Crow Joe never misses an opportunity to deny black people economic justice or he'll literally fabricate one -2020's alleged black on asian crime when he awarded asians reparations and legislative protection instead! The man is satan incarnate!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing that worries me and bothers me most about this whole thing is that there are KNOWN nazi camps in that country. They not only hate Jewish people, but they also hate Muslims and BLACKS. So we are going to have a bunch more nazis in this damn country as if we need more.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The thing that worries me and bothers me most about this whole thing is that there are KNOWN nazi camps in that country. They not only hate Jewish people, but they also hate Muslims and BLACKS. So we are going to have a bunch more nazis in this damn country as if we need more.
    It's just history repeating itself -whites cannot coexist without anti black racism to prop them up. They have no shame and are full of misplaced order. This thing will play out and they will act it out then blame it all on black people -how unfamiliar.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's just history repeating itself -whites cannot coexist without anti black racism to prop them up. They have no shame and are full of misplaced order. This thing will play out and they will act it out then blame it all on black people -how unfamiliar.
    History doesn't repeat itself though, it rhymes. And dame does it rhyme some of the dumbest shit. Like people can't learn a lesson from one mistake to the next so they make a new one that is only slightly different. I don't think it is a white people problem, it is a white power problem. Whites are notorious for becoming corrupt and evil when they have wealth and power over anything. They can't control themselves. It is almost as if it is in their blood to want to destroy everything beneath them when they reach a certain level. I see it with police, state officials, governments, business owners, etc.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    History doesn't repeat itself though, it rhymes. And dame does it rhyme some of the dumbest shit. Like people can't learn a lesson from one mistake to the next so they make a new one that is only slightly different. I don't think it is a white people problem, it is a white power problem. Whites are notorious for becoming corrupt and evil when they have wealth and power over anything. They can't control themselves. It is almost as if it is in their blood to want to destroy everything beneath them when they reach a certain level. I see it with police, state officials, governments, business owners, etc.
    I agree with you that they have an innate propensity for violence and criminality but they will NEVER accept culpability for their self actions. History does repeat itself because we see the same pattern of behaviour. White people ARE the problem because they ARE the perpetrators of mankind's ills. Are black people wielding global power? Are we writing discriminatory legislation against all non blacks? Do we control access to the top five industries? We ALL live in an ill fated controlled environment and it's NOT black people controlling that universal sphere of influence.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    My bad -should read, 'misplaced pride' (bloody auto text!)

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with you that they have an innate propensity for violence and criminality but they will NEVER accept culpability for their self actions. History does repeat itself because we see the same pattern of behaviour. White people ARE the problem because they ARE the perpetrators of mankind's ills. Are black people wielding global power? Are we writing discriminatory legislation against all non blacks? Do we control access to the top five industries? We ALL live in an ill fated controlled environment and it's NOT black people controlling that universal sphere of influence.
    In my experience, black folks just want a decent living and to be left the f alone. It is all these whites who are out there trying to dominate space, control land, grow an empire. Like just give us back what you stole and leave us the f alone.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    UK government this week incentivised its citizens with promise of £350 ($456.67) per month for 6 months to take in Ukrainian refugees into their homes and thousands of 'good white people' applied immediately to take up the offer -altruism or financial gain? 🤔 How many would've done it for free?! 🤔

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    UK government this week incentivised its citizens with promise of £350 ($456.67) per month for 6 months to take in Ukrainian refugees into their homes and thousands of 'good white people' applied immediately to take up the offer -altruism or financial gain? 🤔 How many would've done it for free?! 🤔
    It's interesting to see how White Supremacy is more important than Nazism. The problem Britain and the USA had with Nazism was not in the ideology but in the fact that it became unhinged and needed to be tamed. Outside of that, they could care less about it hence why they are taking in people from a Nazi-friendly nation.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's interesting to see how White Supremacy is more important than Nazism. The problem Britain and the USA had with Nazism was not in the ideology but in the fact that it became unhinged and needed to be tamed. Outside of that, they could care less about it hence why they are taking in people from a Nazi-friendly nation.
    White Supremacy & Nazism are distinctions without a difference.

D

Deleted member 191

And here it is:

my favorite part of that read: "Biden recently signed a spending bill into law that provides more than $4 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, including $1.4 billion to assist help with the refugee crisis."

BUT WE GOT TO WAIT FOR OUR REPARATIONS?!??!?!?! FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And here it is:

my favorite part of that read: "Biden recently signed a spending bill into law that provides more than $4 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, including $1.4 billion to assist help with the refugee crisis."

BUT WE GOT TO WAIT FOR OUR REPARATIONS?!??!?!?! FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT.
    Think about it. That $13B is to help them get set up here. They gonna start out in a better position than Black Americans.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Think about it. That $13B is to help them get set up here. They gonna start out in a better position than Black Americans.
    Biden's entire agenda was to make black Americans a permanent underclass and he was willing to use any flavor of immigrants to accomplish that

Now WHITE immigrants are coming through, its a wrap for us as a group

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And here it is:

We have to wait for those cacs, coons, and tethers to do a "study" on our reparations.
    oT7cRH2.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden's entire agenda was to make black Americans a permanent underclass and he was willing to use any flavor of immigrants to accomplish that

Now WHITE immigrants are coming through, its a wrap for us as a group
    Well it‘s not a wrap. 2020 showed it’s not a wrap. But the next step is the hardest step and not everyone will make it.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well it‘s not a wrap. 2020 showed it’s not a wrap. But the next step is the hardest step and not everyone will make it.
    I say its a wrap because there's just not enough of us who care. TBA and tariq still have Democrat voters calling them up every week talkin bout "better than trump". Our group is still very loyal to the democrats. Our group is on Facebook and twtter waving Ukrainian flags. We're not pushing back, so i can't see a positive outcome for fba as a whole

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I say its a wrap because there's just not enough of us who care. TBA and tariq still have Democrat voters calling them up every week talkin bout "better than trump". Our group is still very loyal to the democrats. Our group is on Facebook and twtter waving Ukrainian flags. We're not pushing back, so i can't see a positive outcome for fba as a whole
    We don’t need everyone, just enough. The Democrats have changed the way they speak to the Black community based on B1 talking points, you think that is for no reason? It’s because it is disruptive and can put a wrench in their system. Enough people care that the Democrats and their Black puppets have to address. What happens when we wake up another 2 - 3%?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our ancestors were straight up slaves and didn’t thrown in the towel who are we to be the generation that does so?

D

Deleted member 191

Our ancestors were straight up slaves and didn’t thrown in the towel who are we to be the generation that does so?
    That's just it. We aren't; but our parents' and grandparents' generation was. Like Jason Black always says. WE CAN'T TRUST THESE OLD NIGGAS. That's why they don't like us. We got more balls, fight and gusto than they had on their best day. Our fight exposes all the ways they failed us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's just it. We aren't; but our parents' and grandparents' generation was. Like Jason Black always says. WE CAN'T TRUST THESE OLD NIGGAS. That's why they don't like us. We got more balls, fight and gusto than they had on their best day. Our fight exposes all the ways they failed us.
    Yup and f**k them they can all die off.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfBlacktruth/status/1507004058468601856

Screenshot_20220324_194821.jpg

Yay! MORE racist white people!!! Coming to a hood near you. Let's not forget that the Black cities and towns may receive these racist whites Ukrainians, Russian spies, groups of foreign white supremacists, and groups of Neo Nazis in order to promote more death by white racists, die-versity, white supremacy, white power, 14 / 88, terrorism, increases in white supremacists in law enforcement and government because more immigrants and refugees need to be "represented" in the law and government workforce too, and anti-Black racism diversity!!! Woot. Woot. Woot! Hurray for so-called die-mocracy.

Is everyone ready for these racist white Ukrainian Karens and racist white Ukrainian male terrorist groups to enter the USA to help strengthen white supremacy?!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So many white racist fools in the Professor's comments denying the reality that white Europeans are racist and saying,

"It's not the 2 and a half Ukrainian Neo Nazis you gotta worry about, it's the millions of racist hateful Blacks who are responsible for the massive crime waves we need to focus on!!
    #RefundThePolice #BackTheBlue
    #PrayForUkraine #HaveAHeart
    #BlacksAreRacistToo
    #WhatAboutBlackOnBlackCrime
    "

From the wannabe fake white Christians who wanna give "blessings" and daily life advice like they're Mr. Roger's, to bored Rick & Morty stans and leftist liberal "fiscal conservatives" who hate Ted Cruz. The type of insufferable run of the mill racist types that babble, deflect, and project their racism and hatred onto Black people in Tariq's Twitter Spaces and everywhere else.

Exhibit A:
    Screenshot_20220324_212510.jpg

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So many white racist fools in the Professor's comments denying the reality that white Europeans are racist and saying,

"It's not the 2 and a half Ukrainian Neo Nazis you gotta worry about, it's the millions of racist hateful Blacks who are responsible for the massive crime waves we need to focus on!!
    #RefundThePolice #BackTheBlue
    #PrayForUkraine #HaveAHeart
    #BlacksAreRacistToo
    #WhatAboutBlackOnBlackCrime
    "

From the wannabe fake white Christians who wanna give "blessings" and daily life advice like they're Mr. Roger's, to bored Rick & Morty stans and leftist liberal "fiscal conservatives" who hate Ted Cruz. The type of insufferable run of the mill racist types that babble, deflect, and project their racism and hatred onto Black people in Tariq's Twitter Spaces and everywhere else.

Exhibit A:
    View attachment 2308
    I'm about to make this "John German" muthafucka my BITCH!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Suspected white supremacists like him and company saying shit like,

"Your opinions, as usual, are not facts. Degrading me with lies is not helping your stance of racist rants and hateful remarks."
    So Ukraine having a documented Neo-Nazi problem is an opinion, a collection of lies, fake news, and a bunch of alternative facts now? The white denial marches on.

"So some people may be using incorrect words and that somehow justifies being racist towards those Ukrainians who need help and safe haven right now, because their country is being invaded?"
    The n-word is an "incorrect word" instead of a weaponized slur. Got it.
    And calling the Ukrainians "Neo Nazis" is also an "incorrect word" for we should be calling them refugees, immigrants, victims, and human beings instead. And the right word to describe all Black people who are calling out racists is...wait for it..."racist." Okay Judge Bruce Schroeder.

"No trolling, just truth."
    I'm white and I said so. I'm not a troll, I'm a just fact checker. If you just bury your head in the sand enough like me, you too can find truth, peace, love, and a heart for white people and all people.

"FiNd mOAr LoVe NoT HaTe" while singing Bob Marley "One Love" in the shower Mayonnaise jar lookin ass. Hypocrite.

Hey Black people, let’s go home. The fight's over. D'whites won because they said so and everyone else is more important instead of world's most oppressed group (us).

As Laura Ingraham said as she officially dismissed Reparations, "No Do-Overs...We Won, You Lost, That's That."

Yep. Y'all heard it right. We gotta stop being "racist" to racists in denial now and not give them anymore everlasting work. Let's just go fix our broken communities with our broken set of power tools and bootstraps as we weep in defeat and cry in our cars like punk bishes in traffic.

Animated GIF

Sad Ice Cube GIF

Somebody please think of the precious white people.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Yep, Ukraines pouring in UK too!
    Don't know about you but I'm fed up of hearing about the poor Ukrainians and their white on white plight and all the flippin sympathy they are getting yet Windrush generation had to badger this racist government for an apology which came years later and insincere as hell and no intention of compensations. Watch them get priority over everything! Rising rip off fuel prices, petrol, food and rent yet this maligned racist government has a budget to accommodate thousands of them but refuse to alleviate the economic burden of the swathe of its own taxpaying citizens' economic and social woes of homelessness -where's the logic in that rationale?!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Suspected white supremacists like him and company saying shit like,

"Your opinions, as usual, are not facts. Degrading me with lies is not helping your stance of racist rants and hateful remarks."
    So Ukraine having a documented Neo-Nazi problem is an opinion, a collection of lies, fake news, and a bunch of alternative facts now? The white denial marches on.

"So some people may be using incorrect words and that somehow justifies being racist towards those Ukrainians who need help and safe haven right now, because their country is being invaded?"
    The n-word is an "incorrect word" instead of a weaponized slur. Got it.
    And calling the Ukrainians "Neo Nazis" is also an "incorrect word" for we should be calling them refugees, immigrants, victims, and human beings instead. And the right word to describe all Black people who are calling out racists is...wait for it..."racist." Okay Judge Bruce Schroeder.

"No trolling, just truth."
    I'm white and I said so. I'm not a troll, I'm a just fact checker. If you just bury your head in the sand enough like me, you too can find truth, peace, love, and a heart for white people and all people.

"FiNd mOAr LoVe NoT HaTe" while singing Bob Marley "One Love" in the shower Mayonnaise jar lookin ass. Hypocrite.

Hey Black people, let’s go home. The fight's over. D'whites won because they said so and everyone else is more important instead of world's most oppressed group (us).

As Laura Ingraham said as she officially dismissed Reparations, "No Do-Overs...We Won, You Lost, That's That."

Yep. Y'all heard it right. We gotta stop being "racist" to racists in denial now and not give them anymore everlasting work. Let's just go fix our broken communities with our broken set of power tools and bootstraps as we weep in defeat and cry in our cars like punk bishes in traffic.

Animated GIF

Sad Ice Cube GIF

Somebody please think of the precious white people.
    Well penned compilation 👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Yep -same ole play book! They should get Oscars for their unfailing display of cognitive dissonance! Nope, nothing flagrantly discriminatory going on here - just your impaired vision and over active imagination at fault. That sounds about white! 🤔😡

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep -same ole play book! They should get Oscars for their unfailing display of cognitive dissonance! Nope, nothing flagrantly discriminatory going on here - just your impaired vision and over active imagination at fault. That sounds about white! 🤔😡
    “Youre just using that $13B as excuse for your own failures. You can get a loan and open a business easily but you dont. “

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't know about you but I'm fed up of hearing about the poor Ukrainians and their white on white plight and all the flippin sympathy they are getting yet Windrush generation had to badger this racist government for an apology which came years later and insincere as hell and no intention of compensations. Watch them get priority over everything! Rising rip off fuel prices, petrol, food and rent yet this maligned racist government has a budget to accommodate thousands of them but refuse to alleviate the economic burden of the swathe of its own taxpaying citizens' economic and social woes of homelessness -where's the logic in that rationale?!
    White Supremacy is ZERO rationale. It looks for "situational escapism" to try to justify it's ignorance. For Example..."What About Chicago?" <---- As if white supremacy cares about black people in general.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

When the USA took Russia's Dollar Reserves from their Central bank it was a wrap for the dollar. No reasonable country can trust the US dollar, we're going to see either divestment or nations creating alternatives.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BuT BuT wHiTe SuPreMacy, rAcIsM, SlaVeRY, GenOciDE, seGreGatiOn, JiM CrOW, diScriMinAtion loNg tiMe aGo, nO No exiST nO mOrE geT oVeR iT nO No viCtiM mEntAlitY nO nO rAcE cArD nO nO ReVeRse RaciSM!!

Yet racism, white supremacy and discrimination against all living Black people are still skyrocketing more than anything else today. And Black people who lived through their eras of Jim Crow and segregation as well as Black Wall Street Tulsa genocide massacre are still alive. Where are their reparations too?

Rhetorical question: Why are you, the US Government, giving away billions of federal US dollars to racist white Ukrainians, but not the remaining Black Survivors of the Black Wall Street terrorist attack of the 1900s who can pass away at any day now?

We know the reasons behind is and it is Pure Evil and completely demonic.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Rhetorical question: Why are you, the US Government, giving away billions of federal US dollars to racist white Ukrainians, but not the remaining Black Survivors of the Black Wall Street terrorist attack of the 1900s who can pass away at any day now?
    Because WHITE SUPREMACY. I had to learn that when an ideology isn't consistent it's because it's not their ideology. Human rights isn't the USA's ideology hence why it's not consistent about it. It's all about good ol' fashioned White Supremacy.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “Youre just using that $13B as excuse for your own failures. You can get a loan and open a business easily but you dont. “
    When they respond with this tired white apologist BS that they present as "facts" and "easy solutions", show them this thread, articles such as the 3 below, and this video:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@babystorme/video/7078100510447848746?refer=embed

If they then deny the truth and try to downplay the real facts, and they do not show support for Black people and cash reparations for only Black people who descended from slavery, then they are a confirmed racist, white apologist, and white supremacist. Do not engage further. Hell, if they don't like or support the idea of cash reparations for FBA people period, then they are part of the problem and are anti-Black enemies. Do not engage further, period. Expose, call them out, and shame them, but don't engage with them if possible.

For Black people, time is of the essence and those racists / suspected white supremacists who bait Black people into entering about racism are white supremacist time wasters. They are the distraction / barrier, while the violent white supremacists and white supremacists with any sort of power, control and authority IRL get away with anti-Black terrorism (the heist)

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they respond with this tired white apologist BS that they present as "facts" and "easy solutions", show them this thread and this video:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@babystorme/video/7078100510447848746?refer=embed

If they then deny the truth and try to downplay the real facts, and they do not show support for Black people and cash reparations for only Black people who descended from slavery, then they are a confirmed racist, white apologist, and white supremacist. Do not engage further. Hell, if they don't like or support the idea of cash reparations for FBA people period, then they are part of the problem and are anti-Black enemies. Do not engage further, period. Expose, call them out, and shame them, but don't engage with them if possible.

For Black people, time is of the essence and those racists / suspected white supremacists who bait Black people into entering about racism are white supremacist time wasters. They are the distraction / barrier, while the violent white supremacists and white supremacists with any sort of power, control and authority IRL get away with anti-Black terrorism (the heist)

Yup the second they try to deny racism I'm like:

new girl no GIF by Fox TV

Because a lot of people's entire ideologies are hinged on Black inferiority. If they have to admit that we are artificially held back then they hav etc accept that they are not exceptional, just tokens used in a game.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For Black people, time is of the essence and those racists / suspected white supremacists who bait Black people into entering arguments and debates about racism are white supremacist time wasters. They are the distraction / barrier, while the violent white supremacists and white supremacists with any sort of power, control and authority IRL get away with anti-Black terrorism (the heist).