The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Hidden Colors Museum Vandalized

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

IKYFL... You really can't make this up. Guess it's gonna be another long night of Twitter Spaces.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Just a guess from what was written, Latinos (Mexican Americans) would likely not make a distinction between ADOS/FBA, etc. They hate Tariq specifically and would have addressed him specifically.

This seems like non FBA haters from what was specifically written. Again, just a guess. Mexican group would likely not try to make it seem it was non FBAs, they would want Tariq to know it was them. My supposition.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just a guess from what was written, Latinos (Mexican Americans) would likely not make a distinction between ADOS/FBA, etc. They hate Tariq specifically and would have addressed him specifically.

This seems like non FBA haters from what was specifically written. Again, just a guess. Mexican group would likely not try to make it seem it was non FBAs, they would want Tariq to know it was them. My supposition.
    I don’t think we can assume that it was a Black immigrant that did it and IMO automatically assuming it was is proving the sign correct. The comments under his posts sound like a hate group. Tether this, tether that…this is how tethers talk…it’s all messy and murky now. Niggas got way more smoke for Caribbeans and Africans than they do for White Supremacists.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Forgot about white boys. They are definitely more than willing to make it seem like it was non FBA haters and not them. Very capable of trying to muddy the waters.

Whomever it is, it will only make many of us take this stuff a bit more serious if we haven't already.
    Well we need to see who did it first. We also need to see if Tariq files a police report.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Niggas got way more smoke for Caribbeans and Africans than they do for White Supremacists.
    That part ..

... one of the aims of white illusion, used in cointelpro, and other places, is to create dissention ... Just move towards the goal, ...

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    eh. file a police report so I know it's real.

View attachment 4795
    "My" museum, huh?
    But wait...I've seen a lot of vandalism over the years, but I've never seen anybody spraypaint a bedsheet when there's a wall they could've tagged, and is that an easily breakable glass door in the pic?
    LA must have the world's laziest criminals, family.
    rMxPfs0.png

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t think we can assume that it was a Black immigrant that did it and IMO automatically assuming it was is proving the sign correct. The comments under his posts sound like a hate group. Tether this, tether that…this is how tethers talk…it’s all messy and murky now. Niggas got way more smoke for Caribbeans and Africans than they do for White Supremacists.
    We have more smoke for each other, no matter where we come from than we do for white folks, period. All these young Black brothers are killing each other over nothing, and George Zimmerman is still walking around enjoying life.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have more smoke for each other, no matter where we come from than we do for white folks, period. All these young Black brothers are killing each other over nothing, and George Zimmerman is still walking around enjoying life.
    Yes because it’s easy to pick on Black people. We’re seeing an international twist on the Black self-hate epidemic.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    This seems like a COINTELPRO type of operation set up to spread confusion and sow division between Black people. We cannot afford to keep our eyes off the racist whites and non-Blacks doing us the greatest harm.
    I agree but it then makes question if the signs are the COINTELPRO operations or are the signs there fool us into thinking the actual COINTELPRO operation is grassroots?

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    eh. file a police report so I know it's real.

View attachment 4795
    Probably ANTIFA/BLM operatives. Same group that was at the POWER 96 confrontation. It was so obvious that crew at 96 was trained by Professional Agitators. The “Heightened Intensity” was a Dead Giveaway for me. That type of Aggressive, Provocative, In Your Face manner & response is meant to Intimidate & shutdown the opposition. Those people are pros, & the whole plan was 2 levy charges & drag people into court either by provoking the targets into a physical confrontation or bogus charges. Probably flown into numerous Democracies around the globe, courtesy of George SOROS, with the sole intent of Confronting anyone or anything that is a threat to the Marxist/Anarchist Agenda. These people are sickening. 🤮🤮🤮

E

educatedman23

Probably ANTIFA/BLM operatives. Same group that was at the POWER 96 confrontation. It was so obvious that crew at 96 was trained by Professional Agitators. The “Heightened Intensity” was a Dead Giveaway for me. That type of Aggressive, Provocative, In Your Face manner & response is meant to Intimidate & shutdown the opposition. Those people are pros, & the whole plan was 2 levy charges & drag people into court either by provoking the targets into a physical confrontation or bogus charges. Probably flown into numerous Democracies around the globe, courtesy of George SOROS, with the sole intent of Confronting anyone or anything that is a threat to the Marxist/Anarchist Agenda. These people are sickening. 🤮🤮🤮
    Very plausible

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The worst thing about it is in the comments it’s nothing people saying tethers did it. If anything a Hispanic did it but those idiots are so focused on other black people.
    I thought the same thing. They always want to blame black people. Anytime I see racist incitement and getting people worked up over race, it is whites and Hispanics. They always looking to start crap with us.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Yes because it’s easy to pick on Black people. We’re seeing an international twist on the Black self-hate epidemic.
    We've fallen for the systematic separation. Because WS knows if we UNITE, they're ass is grass! 💯

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "My" museum, huh?
    But wait...I've seen a lot of vandalism over the years, but I've never seen anybody spraypaint a bedsheet when there's a wall they could've tagged, and is that an easily breakable glass door in the pic?
    LA must have the world's laziest criminals, family.
    View attachment 4802
    Maybe it's to not get in bigger trouble? maybe they just wanted to make a statement rather tha actually mess up something on the building

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree but it then makes question if the signs are the COINTELPRO operations or are the signs there fool us into thinking the actual COINTELPRO operation is grassroots?
    That's what I'm beginning to believe about the very public diaspora wars, especially on the Twitter spaces. It's insane the way we keep getting boxed, mistrusting one another, and divided. This shit is intentional.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The same people that were down at 106 Power outside trying to defend that anti-Black Mexican are the same people who did this if you ask me. Plus there is a Russian presence in that particular area from what Tariq has stated in the past.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why would Antifa & BLM give a damn about the museum?
    They would do better letting it play out how it's likely going to if they have something against tariq.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what I'm beginning to believe about the very public diaspora wars, especially on the Twitter spaces. It's insane the way we keep getting boxed, mistrusting one another, and divided. This shit is intentional.

The Nasheedians are all out warring on Black immigrants shit is sad.