Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Horror movies you think should be made into horror games

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
What classic horror movies would you like to see get their own video games? For me I think I'd love to see a game made for Halloween. Which I'm surprised they haven't made a traditional game based on it.

We already have one for Friday the 13th, and a new game based on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. But what are some others you'd like to see get a video game treatment?

I also found this article which gave me the idea for this topic:

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's been a couple of Friday the 13th games that came out, there was a really bad one for the NES and a recent one. There's also a Nightmare on Elm street game that came out for the NES as well, and it wasn't that good... If there was a new one released nowdays, it'd be good! I think a Chucky game would work, especially since USA and Syfy are currently airing a series based on Child's Play. I can see them making a mobile game and not a fully fledged game though...

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    1. The Silence Of The Lambs
    2. The Cabin In The Woods
    3. Ready Or Not
    4. 28 Days Later
    5. Shaun Of The Dead

If you have watched any of those horror movies, you would know right away they would make great horror video games.
    Red or Not and 28 Days Later will be my picks. Considering how scary those movies are, I know they are going to make good horror movies, if any developer will take it up.