The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How biased are you?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not sure if this is how I would describe some of my thinking or action's but it's the only way I can describe it.

I can't listen to white rappers (especially Eminem)

I can't watch white fighters, Boxing or UFC

To me, it's just boring, I've felt like this for as long as I can remember, I can listen to Jazz by white people though...go figure.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I felt nothing when Mac Miller died....most white rappers are wack. Even dudes like El-P and Aesop Rock are just boring to me even though they are technically good. I can't even watch white tv shows or movies although Seinfeld, Larry David are at times amusing. white jazz though.....Stan Getz "Captain Marvel" is in the white guy Jazz pantheon. I can rock with Bill Evans, and occasionally some BRad Mehldau. as far as rock goes....I prefer my rock n roll to sound white. I don't wanna hear no cheap imitation blues or R N B.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i just realized thats Kraigfacts homeboy!
    Yup!
    Slink is hilarious! He reminds me of cats my older cousins used to run with.
    Yeah he is funny AF and a straight up hood cat. He is cool to chill with I want to do some cross-promo when he comes out with his new projects. He is tall AF too...I'm 6' 4" and he had a good 2 - 3 feet on me.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh very. My coondar and culture vulturdar is very sensitive and I have no tolerance for any of it. I can't stand or support many of the entertainers and "musicians" nowadays and it's isolating (Thank God for 6Zeros, PBT, TBA and the New Black Media). I consume mostly proBlk content. Yes, I can and do interact with and within the dominant white supremacist society only insofar as to advocate, raise awareness of our issues and to kick the asses of the bootlicks and racists:-)

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I feel you I can’t listen to Eminem. His music is just corny to me.

There are tons of white musicians from the 70’s and 80’s though. Just about all these guys were influenced by Black people though and they took the art form seriously. A lot of them even had Black musicians on their records.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel you I can’t listen to Eminem. His music is just corny to me.

There are tons of white musicians from the 70’s and 80’s though. Just about all these guys were influenced by Black people though and they took the art form seriously. A lot of them even had Black musicians on their records.
    Toto
    average white band
    steely dan

just a few that did the damn thang