The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Buffets Scam You

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After you get off the treadmill, hit the Chinese buffet & DEMAND that they give you your money's worth!
    Hell no their hygiene in the back is disgusting. I ain’t tryna get no monkey pox right before the app launches.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Nevilous

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Man I haven’t been to a buffet in over a decade with this pandemic and monkey pox on the rise aren’t y’all afraid of going to buffets these days? I don’t even do indoor dining anymore no thanks. I’ve only been indoor dining twice since the pandemic and that’s since being vaccinated and boosted. I don’t think I will do indoor dining again anytime soon. The other day my extended family invited me out for dinner indoors and I kindly denied the invitation they were upset with me. Well low and behold half of them got Covid symptoms 2-3 days later tops. Thank goodness no one had to be hospitalized and it wasn’t life threatening but some do then said it knocked them on their butts for almost a week plus 🤦🏾‍♂️. I’m glad I didn’t go and I don’t think buffets are the way to go and if there is a scam even more so now thanks for sharing this information it makes me that much more resistant to indoor dining and especially dining indoors with crowds.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man I haven’t been to a buffet in over a decade with this pandemic and monkey pox on the rise aren’t y’all afraid of going to buffets these days? I don’t even do indoor dining anymore no thanks. I’ve only been indoor dining twice since the pandemic and that’s since being vaccinated and boosted. I don’t think I will do indoor dining again anytime soon. The other day my extended family invited me out for dinner indoors and I kindly denied the invitation they were upset with me. Well low and behold half of them got Covid symptoms 2-3 days later tops. Thank goodness no one had to be hospitalized and it wasn’t life threatening but some do then said it knocked them on their butts for almost a week plus 🤦🏾‍♂️. I’m glad I didn’t go and I don’t think buffets are the way to go and if there is a scam even more so now thanks for sharing this information it makes me that much more resistant to indoor dining and especially dining indoors with crowds.
    The pandemic made me avoid indoor dining, too. I think I've only eaten in two or three times since the start of it, but I haven't been to any buffets.

Nevilous

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The pandemic made me avoid indoor dining, too. I think I've only eaten in two or three times since the start of it, but I haven't been to any buffets.
    I remember going to an Asian buffet maybe a year or two prior to the pandemic I think I forgot before but now I remember the west time I went to one was about five years ago not a decade the food was amazingly delicious. The portions were huge and the food was fresh but there’s something about everyone touching and licking around in food that doesn’t entice me at all nowadays. I can’t myself going back anytime soon even though it was great pandemic or not to be honest with you.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I can do my own buffet at home. Things we love to eat.