Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How can we destroy the agenda Maps (pedos), people with pronouns with them/they and other things the Alphabet community is doing?

D-Mann

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am very concerned about the future for us. I am wondering, do you guys have tips, stories, and any other that will help the black community for not being harmed by the alphabet community?
Black folks in the lgbt community need to stop siding with them and being the face pushing the bs. They need to realize they black first.

D

Deleted member 1475

I am very concerned about the future for us. I am wondering, do you guys have tips, stories, and any other that will help the black community for not being harmed by the alphabet community?
A solution that I would recommend is developing an organisation or set of conventions that represent Black heterosexual pride. They can go on and on about whatever "pride" they have (which is just a set of sexual preferences, fetishes and kinks) Our pride makes the world go round, while their "pride" introduces and promotes degeneracy, illogical thought, depopulation and abnormalities in mental health.

B
B1 rebel 365
Totally agree about the annual heterosexual black family pride parades -see how quick they condemn it citing dangerous (dogwhistle, to incite anti black hatred) reverse racism (as if!) and divisiveness.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The alphabet community is not our enemy. White Supremacy is our enemy and it throws hella tricks at us to try to get us off our game.
    • Coon immigrants
    • LGBT
    • Coon Black Americans
    • Non-Black immigrants
    The enemy is the source not the little minions they throw at us.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    But these integral groups are the tenets of the source - without them it's powerless.

brebrecamp

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A solution that I would recommend is developing an organisation or set of conventions that represent Black heterosexual pride. They can go on and on about whatever "pride" they have (which is just a set of sexual preferences, fetishes and kinks) Our pride makes the world go round, while their "pride" introduces and promotes degeneracy, illogical thought, depopulation and abnormalities in mental health.
    We have to have to act different maybe have the straight pride month before gay pride. Make groups to have laws protect from the Alphabet community that does the harm to the black community. Have a help line just like suicidal help line because we have painful experiences when the Alphabet community that tries to harm us. I have laws and programs to protect black community from these evil gay community. We need some code words, ideas and other things to fight off these Rainbow communities. Maybe use laws that say if the black person and/or that been violated by gay community by uncomfortable touching, conversation, false claim and etc. should be punish with jail time and pay bond. Maybe we should call the law Anti- Buck Breaking or Anti-Eugenics Law. These are the ideas that I have and you guys can add on the rules that you wish to have on because I really want laws that fight against Buck Breaking and Eugenics! I hope it helps. I am trying to help get things going that will benefit FBA/Freedmen.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Great initiates but to counter them you must understand how they think -master teacher, Dr A Wilson. I'd be prudent to mimic their laws/policies to protect OUR children. That way they can be sued for racial bias if they challenge them. However, he also taught us that the white man has the power to not enforce his own laws if he feels it's against his own interests -plenty examples of that.

Don't expect approval/ support anytime soon from politicians/Jim Crowe Joe as he AND swathes of politicians are THE most corrupt/paedophilic, degenerate arm of WS. Pizzagate!

Parents need to inculcate the dangers and signs of grooming to their children from a very young age but parents also need to reinforce that by demonstrating their protective love and support to their children by subtly debriefing them at the end of the child's day to pick up on any warning signs. Get all family/extended family members on same page and exclude/perceive those not willing as potential threat.

When the child is subjected to racist ideology, degenerate sexual material or whitewashed history in class instruct them not to exhibit anger or attempt to make a remark to the teacher. This never bodes well for the black student. If the child has been taught our TRUE history by the PARENT(S) the child will avoid mistreatment/peer mockery by not responding to the provocation because he/she should be safe in the knowledge of the real facts. This also means writing what the curriculum/teacher dictates in order to get the grades, pass the test. Don't let their warp ideology get in the way of your child's aspiring future ambition(s) - just write what they want but the child doesn't have to consciously accept it.

Finally, educate and nurture the child to aspire to be a contributor to black empowerment in order to topple the structure of WS which means giving his genius to serve our community only and not augment the power of our oppressor dominant group.
    Dr Amos Wilson called this necessary strategy 'an African centred education'👍🏿👊🏿

brebrecamp

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The alphabet community is not our enemy. White Supremacy is our enemy and it throws hella tricks at us to try to get us off our game.
    • Coon immigrants
    • LGBT
    • Coon Black Americans
    • Non-Black immigrants
    You are right! I thought that it will help to have laws push that benefits us and have ways to destroy White Supremacy at the same time. Okay you are right.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are right! I thought that it will help to have laws push that benefits us and have ways to destroy White Supremacy at the same time. Okay you are right.
    The system will not save us at all. We have to be the resistance. We have to be on code and control our community and our institutions at all costs even if it means death.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The system will not save us at all. We have to be the resistance. We have to be on code and control our community and our institutions at all costs even if it means death.
    I couldn't have said it any better, FACTS! 💯

D

Deleted member 1475

• Coon immigrants
    • LGBT
    • Coon Black Americans
    • Non-Black immigrants
    I agree. But I think there should be counter measures to protect us and more importantly, our children, from these minions if we want to destroy our enemy with full force.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ima be real with you....

It's already over...

The black future is doomed...

The anti straight black male agenda has been well under way and it is thriving between the transgender movement in society and the swirler/bedwench movement we're seeing in Hollywood. They are undermining black masculinity in many ways and a lot of the black community is going along with it. These things are liberal/democratic initiatives and black people are still very much married to them and they're not going to divorce them, no matter how anti black they are. We're complicit in our own demise

There's no way we'll get through to the masses to stop this, the best we can do is educate our black friends family and any individuals we come across and try to put them up on game on a case by case basis.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    I have to disagree that 'we're doomed' and to throw in the towel. Your perception is too pessimistic and the facts doesn't corroborate it.

The nascent B1 grassroots movement is not only powerful but, just like a magnet, is attracting the righteous calibre black people globally with the mindset to topple WS once and for all.

The true god had the rotten half of his people discarded before achieving the ultimate goal. It was painful for the whole assembly of black Israelites, wandering around in the desert for 40 years, but he preserved the righteous ones. It was a deliberate cleanse! It's the same now. Not all will make it and shouldn't due to their works. As long as we have sufficient to get the job done is all that matters. It's great that we can identify and separate the wheat from the chaff and it can cause anxiety to see the sheer multitude of sellout useless negroes that we need to dissociate from but that's a good thing.

I am of a resolute mindset that we will achieve our goal! Don't be a doubting Thomas because things look bad now but remain steadfast with the rest of us and have faith in ourselves 👍🏿

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of my chicks daughter is named Journey. She's 13 And has already decided that she's non binary, and possibly transgender and now goes by J instead of journey...The name Journey a beautiful, thoughtful name, why would you want a shorten it to "J" ??? Any joe john or jason can be J why would you shorten journey to J????... because white people are destroying who she is, that's why. If she's non binary "J" she'll have no desire to be pro black Journey.

Its bad out here

D

Deleted member 1475

One of my chicks daughter is named Journey. She's 13 And has already decided that she's non binary, and possibly transgender and now goes by J instead of journey...The name Journey a beautiful, thoughtful name, why would you want a shorten it to "J" ??? Any joe john or jason can be J why would you shorten journey to J????... because white people are destroying who she is, that's why. If she's non binary "J" she'll have no desire to be pro black Journey.

Its bad out here
    Jesus...jamesearljones
    Still, counter measures are very much needed. The identified Anti-Sexuals are a minority in every part of the world so I don’t believe that our fight against the Dominant Society's sexuality sector of minions has ended or will easily end in defeat. Stay strong.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    (1)Coming together to form CoOperative Schools/Business ventures, ie link education with manufacturing goods & services. High tech vertical farming ventures/schools in urban areas; or (2) focus on legislation to preempt & prevent grooming in the classroom

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Its bad out here
    Destroy the people who are trying to put it in as law, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Shiiiiid the LGBT mafia is coming after the whole society not just us. But like Neely fuller said they control by confusion. This is sexual confusion by the powers that be. They tone divide and conquer based on race and applied that shit to gender and sexual orientation.
    Our people are going back home & the confused, Anti-Blacks, KKKOONS, Bootlicks, buckdancers & WS will remain here! Then, this planet will be DESTOYED, EXODUS!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree. But I think there should be counter measures to protect us and more importantly, our children, from these minions if we want to destroy our enemy with full force.
    Yes but the counter measures need to be made against the source not the minions. There’s a lot of Black people that have identified that something is wrong but they are pointing at the minions and not the source. If you focus on the minions you’ll never be successful because the dominant society is going to continuously switch the minions on you.
    One of my chicks daughter is named Journey.
    “One of my chicks….”

spinning GIF

Trill out here knocking em down. Back when I was in these streets when women would try to introduce me to they kids I would be like:

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't agree with marches for straight pride. I don't see what it would accomplish. In those all white school districts or the ones where MAGA is strong, their strategy is to get their own elected to school boards. They also look at EVERY single book the school district is using. They ask their kids what did they talk about in class. They know who is teaching their kids and they look at those teachers FB pages and social media.
    99 percent of Black parents have no idea what their kids book look like or what's in them. We don't form groups of concerned that blacks that can go to school board meetings like the MAGA ones do.

Locally we don't do the work as a collective. Bottom line.

As far as the media, we are an easy target. As a community we have been far more accepting of our gays than latinos, whites or asians. We have always had the gay hairdresser at the women's salon and the gay choir director. Harlem has had a gay, trans ball and beauty pageant going back decades. RuPaul came out of there. We fully supported a gay reparations candidate.

Find the equivalent openly gay role in the White, Asian or Latino communities? There are none. They aren't in Chinatown, Koreatown, east LA, Little Havana, Little Saigon in Orange county, California. West Hollywood isn't the white community. West Hollywood are white gays who had to start their own community to function openly. Most of them aren't native Los Angelenos. They come from all over America. When I worked with gay white men in LA in the office 90% were from conservative areas: Missouri, Ohio, etc. They came to LA to live openly.

When Hollywood is pushing gay characters on us, respond back in social media, create hashtags. Get the conversation going on twitter, youtube, Facebook. Accept the fact as a collective we will be labeled homphobic. It's worth it way more to be heard that we aren't taking that sh*t.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes but the counter measures need to be made against the source not the minions. There’s a lot of Black people that have identified that something is wrong but they are pointing at the minions and not the source. If you focus on the minions you’ll never be successful because the dominant society is going to continuously switch the minions on you.

“One of my chicks….”

spinning GIF

Trill out here knocking em down. Back when I was in these streets when women would try to introduce me to they kids I would be like:

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Im still playing the field my brother

mjlol

zenithprobe

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tolerance is key here imo. I agree that the ABC community isn’t the issue and we don’t have enough resources to allocate towards quarreling with them or any other singular group without sacrificing our own agenda.

These red herrings are getting tossed in our way because the orchestrators have been watching and are taking advantage of our predictability. I 100% believe in the emasculation agenda but that shit begins in the straight community - not the gay community.
    I think the core ingredients for staying on track include tolerance but firmness - we can answer the door with a smile but don’t let them in the house - and reclaiming our masculinity/femininity by placing more importance on self sufficiency and family values.

zenithprobe

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tolerance is key here imo. I agree that the ABC community isn’t the issue and we don’t have enough resources to allocate towards quarreling with them or any other singular group without sacrificing our own agenda.

These red herrings are getting tossed in our way because the orchestrators have been watching and are taking advantage of our predictability. I 100% believe in the emasculation agenda but that shit begins in the straight community - not the gay community.
    I think the core ingredients for staying on track include tolerance but firmness - we can answer the door with a smile but don’t let them in the house - and reclaiming our masculinity/femininity by placing more importance on self sufficiency and family values.
    100% believe it exists *, not that I believe in it

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Its bad out here
    We are NOT defeated because we are not extinct. Yes it is bad out here but having that "all is lost" attitude doesn't wash with me or mine. We dont play that drag queen reading to our babies, there will be NO taking any black childern I know to any drag show. Sure I have a few of those types of family members but they know my Grandfather didn't play that. Now I dont give any flying fig of any phucks if whites and other people of color want to subject their kids to that madness that's fine by me have at it.

Just watch over your babies.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Think About It GIF by Identity
    This is something that has been in the works for a while.The constant bombardment is why it is working the way it is. As far as my children! I talk to them everyday about all the thing that are going on in the world.That way I can see where there mind is, what they are thinking taking constant inventory of my child’s thought.Then I give direction!This is never ending!Remember we are up against Teachers the internet there friends.They want our children's mins

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The people with all the money at the top are mostly pedophiles. Groups like Antifa are mostly pedophiles. We have French brands and films promoting pedophiles. Anything that the media sticks up for or ignores, likely have pedophilia ties. Just look at Hunter's laptop and Epstien's Island.

The LGBT group, not individuals, are promoting this stuff. Companies are pushing it. TV shows for kids are pushing it.

They (the pedos) want to normalize it so they can come and go freely dating and raping our children.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The people with all the money at the top are mostly pedophiles. Groups like Antifa are mostly pedophiles. We have French brands and films promoting pedophiles. Anything that the media sticks up for or ignores, likely have pedophilia ties. Just look at Hunter's laptop and Epstien's Island.

The LGBT group, not individuals, are promoting this stuff. Companies are pushing it. TV shows for kids are pushing it.

They (the pedos) want to normalize it so they can come and go freely dating and raping our children.
    What they'll receive is elimination, posting near our children!

BlackByNature777

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Talk to our kids! Educate them! If we don’t, they will be doomed. And mainly, support heterosexual men with full force that support a healthy family of a black man and black woman and a black healthy community. Meaning we have to keep the white devils out by any means necessary!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Talk to our kids! Educate them! If we don’t, they will be doomed. And mainly, support heterosexual men with full force that support a healthy family of a black man and black woman and a black healthy community. Meaning we have to keep the white devils out by any means necessary!
    You got it sis. We have to raise our kids and guide them away from the sick system preying on them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What they'll receive is elimination, posting near our children!
    This is why I am always saying people need to be clear about their gun rights. If they keep pushing they will eat lead. Parents need to be more aware of what is happening and sadly so many of them don't believe it even with the proof!