The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How I Feel On This Situation And So Should You.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there are different levels of care that should be exercised in situations like this:
    • Indifferent
    • Informed
    • Concerned
    • Caping
    When it comes to Israel vs Palestine I’m concerned because this is bringing us further to the collapse of the US Empire and WW3.

We talk about Reparations all the time, well this is where are tax dollars are going rather than to our rebuilding so why not be concerned about it?

If WW3 starts they will draft able bodied men who are sons…shouldn’t that NOT concern us?

So I get that we shouldn’t cape for Palestine but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be concerned by the fighting.

Lastly, I have met many Palestinians and none who have referred to themselves as White. You will definitely have a Palestinian coon or two there tap dancing to get to the USA but they’re no different than the Charlo Brothers, Lil’ Wayne, or a multitude of other people willing to sell out for a buck.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there are different levels of care that should be exercised in situations like this:
    • Indifferent
    • Informed
    • Concerned
    • Caping
    When it comes to Israel vs Palestine I’m concerned because this is bringing us further to the collapse of the US Empire and WW3.

We talk about Reparations all the time, well this is where are tax dollars are going rather than to our rebuilding so why not be concerned about it?

If WW3 starts they will draft able bodied men who are sons…shouldn’t that NOT concern us?

So I get that we shouldn’t cape for Palestine but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be concerned by the fighting.

Lastly, I have met many Palestinians and none who have referred to themselves as White. You will definitely have a Palestinian coon or two there tap dancing to get to the USA but they’re no different than the Charlo Brothers, Lil’ Wayne, or a multitude of other people willing to sell out for a buck.
    I’m also concerned with WW3. When most people talk about war they bring up WW2 and to a much lesser degree WW1 but these wars didn’t last entire lifetimes like the Hundred Years War and while I don’t think we’ll have a war that last that long recent history (Vietnam/Afghanistan) tells me the Military Industrial Complex would love a multi decade global conflict. I just know the next major war involving US boots is going to be fought with no thought of ”victory” in mind.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I’m also concerned with WW3. When most people talk about war they bring up WW2 and to a much lesser degree WW1 but these wars didn’t last entire lifetimes like the Hundred Years War and while I don’t think we’ll have a war that last that long recent history (Vietnam/Afghanistan) tells me the Military Industrial Complex would love a multi decade global conflict. I just know the next major war involving US boots is going to be fought with no thought of ”victory” in mind.
    I concur. The USA has not fought a full scale war since WW2 and anyone believing that the next one will not reach our shores is deluded.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I concur. The USA has not fought a full scale war since WW2 and anyone believing that the next one will not reach our shores is deluded.
    This country is nothing but a war making machine. It cares only for it's 1%. I am more concerned about a 2nd civil war than WW3. They still dont know how a Hezbullah pro bomb maker got into Dearborn Mi 6 years ago.
    What the Hobbi Dobbi's proved that IsitReal's iron dome has boo koo flaws and can be overwhelmed. Has either of those group ever cape for us? Hell no so phuck them 2 times. That 2nd grade jewish teacher did a job on me mentally.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    This country is nothing but a war making machine. It cares only for it's 1%. I am more concerned about a 2nd civil war than WW3. They still dont know how a Hezbullah pro bomb maker got into Dearborn Mi 6 years ago.
    What the Hobbi Dobbi's proved that IsitReal's iron dome has boo koo flaws and can be overwhelmed. Has either of those group ever cape for us? Hell no so phuck them 2 times. That 2nd grade jewish teacher did a job on me mentally.
    Why do we need anyone to cape for us? Would seeing a Palestinian yelling "Punish Derek Chauvin" have any impact on our situation? We as Black Americans are not owed anything from the global community at large. What benefit does Hamas have in caping for Black Americans if there is nothing in it for them to gain? You think if they caped for us that we'd go there and build businesses and embolden their economy? I think American exceptionalism pervades the minds o many Black Americans unknowingly. You look in the mirror and see the pride in our heritage which is fine and necessary but if you don't have money and resource to bring to the table what does that pride mean? Absolutely nothing.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do we need anyone to cape for us? Would seeing a Palestinian yelling "Punish Derek Chauvin" have any impact on our situation? We as Black Americans are not owed anything from the global community at large. What benefit does Hamas have in caping for Black Americans if there is nothing in it for them to gain? You think if they caped for us that we'd go there and build businesses and embolden their economy? I think American exceptionalism pervades the minds o many Black Americans unknowingly. You look in the mirror and see the pride in our heritage which is fine and necessary but if you don't have money and resource to bring to the table what does that pride mean? Absolutely nothing.
    BOTH GROUPS HATE US. SO< AGAIN PHUCK THEM BOTH!!!

I dont give any fucks for either group and I asked have they ever said anything about my people being gunned down on the daily by KKKop or WS at large? Fuck no they have not. Hope you not trying to make me sad because the past few days has made me glad. I got 2 wars to watch now. Now Honorable? I don't have no problem with you, just let me enjoy this. ⚡✊🏾⚡

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    BOTH GROUPS HATE US. SO< AGAIN PHUCK THEM BOTH!!!

I dont give any fucks for either group and I asked have they ever said anything about my people being gunned down on the daily by KKKop or WS at large? Fuck no they have not. Hope you not trying to make me sad because the past few days has made me glad. I got 2 wars to watch now. Now Honorable? I don't have no problem with you, just let me enjoy this. ⚡✊🏾⚡
    Of course I’m not trying to make you sad. I’m asking what proof do you have that Palestinians hate us. I’m speaking on Palestinians in Palestine and not Palestinian Americans.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes Americans aren't ready for a missile to hit the 10 freeway or to hit the major ports on the East and West Coast but that's the road that this tyrannical foreign policy is heading down. if the US goes heads up with Russia or China it will directly impact us and American are not ready.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course I’m not trying to make you sad. I’m asking what proof do you have that Palestinians hate us. I’m speaking on Palestinians in Palestine and not Palestinian Americans.
    Ok I will give in to them since I did see a few of them taking people away in "American JEEPS"

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I once heard through a Dr. Smalls' lecture that the aboriginal Palestineans were pushed to modern day Nigeria and Ghana (?)

We've let in a bout 2million "refugees" without vetting them. Biden gave up all that artillery and equipment in Afghanistan and thennnnnnnnn he gave Iran 6 Billion. IS this treason or simple malfeasance? If this were a game of Axis & Allies, and i was the Allies...I'd be shook

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am way more concerned about the border. Like damn, they just letting all these people flood into the country to milk all the funding and benefits. and where they stick them? They put most of these people in BLACK communities or they give them "new" ones that have been freshly developed for them that should be given to black people. Like wtf. I don't give a damn about no war that has nothing to do with me. Fix our own damn country and let them fight they own fn battle.

John_Smauel

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I kinda agree this isn't about us, but the reality is that things escalate that means things will come our way like it did in the 90s and early 2000s with the Taliban and all. The US will definitely get it's nose in if there are countries that aren't scared of sanctions and jump in to help the Palestinians.

Andrew_Nate

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Honestly agree not gonna effect us but hey it's civilians we are talking about that are dying here as well. I mean yeah okay Hamas is a terror org they trying to get rid of but the missiles are just overboard and they are killing a lot of innocent people in the process. Why not care about that at least and give Palestine folks some support.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Hamas and Hezbullah are freedom fighters. I refuse to follow suit of what the white people have labeled those people living in a open air prison.. There is a old man in Gaza that can see his parents house in Isitreal from the top of a tall building. In 1948 his family went to visit family and came home to find the house his father built was being take by the hook nosed jew.

#JewsAreTheNewNazis now so I fee nothing for them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I hear one more person say we need US troops over there, Imma slap someone. We shouldn't even be giving money to Ukraine much less spending a dime or soldier on Israel. WTF

You know these terrorists did already cross into our borders right? They busted like 200 of them since JULY!! We are about to have another 9/11 and they are talking about shipping our men and women over seas. Man f all this noise.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Biden has already sent US troops in to hot zones. But the WS media wont tell that. That Hobbi Dobbi news makes CNN look just as it is, WS spin.
    D

Deleted member 1946

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If something really big happens, then it would be World World 4. The reason I say this is I have seen documents that have said that World War 3 started decades ago (after World War 2) and was a silent war on the people using invisible weapons and toxins so depopulation could occur.
    If it hasn't ended then it would still be ww3

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Honestly the banks needed this war among wars to continue to finance its "great reset" ......think about it ,trust these weapons that are being sent to Ukraine will end up being used in this skirmish or a greater war......Ukraine is done and Russia is just biding their time until they formally surrender and to make some of their money back Ukraine will sell the armaments they have to some of these so called terror groups including the Amerikkkan versions of "Hamas". Don't think that shit couldn't happen here in the states ,we got a preview during the Katrina Hurricane disaster. Y'all continue to Tool Up and prep! Be safe out here Winter is coming ✊🏿💯✅️

D

Deleted member 1946

If I hear one more person say we need US troops over there, Imma slap someone. We shouldn't even be giving money to Ukraine much less spending a dime or soldier on Israel. WTF

You know these terrorists did already cross into our borders right? They busted like 200 of them since JULY!! We are about to have another 9/11 and they are talking about shipping our men and women over seas. Man f all this noise.
    Yep. They need to be running us our reparations money.

D

Deleted member 1946

Honestly the banks needed this war among wars to continue to finance its "great reset" ......think about it ,trust these weapons that are being sent to Ukraine will end up being used in this skirmish or a greater war......Ukraine is done and Russia is just biding their time until they formally surrender and to make some of their money back Ukraine will sell the armaments they have to some of these so called terror groups including the Amerikkkan versions of "Hamas". Don't think that shit couldn't happen here in the states ,we got a preview during the Katrina Hurricane disaster. Y'all continue to Tool Up and prep! Be safe out here Winter is coming ✊🏿💯✅️
    Perpetual war so they can gain even more power while getting rid of the unwanted folks and keeping the ones who will be useful to their agenda.

D

Deleted member 1946

Honestly agree not gonna effect us but hey it's civilians we are talking about that are dying here as well. I mean yeah okay Hamas is a terror org they trying to get rid of but the missiles are just overboard and they are killing a lot of innocent people in the process. Why not care about that at least and give Palestine folks some support.
    Israel vs Palestine has been going on for well over half a century. I feel if they really wanted to get rid of Hamas, they would have already done so just the same way they do our organizations that this system despises.

D

Deleted member 1946

I kinda agree this isn't about us, but the reality is that things escalate that means things will come our way like it did in the 90s and early 2000s with the Taliban and all. The US will definitely get it's nose in if there are countries that aren't scared of sanctions and jump in to help the Palestinians.
    They will have their nose all up in it. They call for democracy abroad but don't live by this principle. All those that jump in it will be viewed by them as terrorists too. Propaganda.

D

Deleted member 1946

• Indifferent
    • Informed
    • Concerned
    • Caping

This is a well thought post. Those 4 levels of care are crucial. I wonder what level each of the members on here are at.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All of them can hold their own hummus.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives