Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How I'm Feeling Today (The Sequel)

Barida

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
I created it on my phone by taking the image off the Internet and adding my own textboxes to it on my Gallery app, I might start making more memes like that in the future.
The meme is hilarious asf. I think you should start making more as I laughed so hard looking at this one that you did.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why not both? Though seriously, computer science is a great field to get into nowadays! Gotta keep that grind going, and make that good money! Though it's fine to relax and watch some good anime and read some manga every once in a while to take a break from life. That's what I do, or I'm playing a video game to escape for a bit.

D

Deleted member 1475

Computer science and animation goes simultaneously you actually need to have a knowledge of design to be able to make animations.
    I don't want to explain the meme but it was more of a self-inscribed argument of preference and interest that I was mentally debating rather than an argument of how much knowledge I had in those specific subjects. My overall consumption in knowledge was preferred over what I'm entertained by. I don't have an interest in animating.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I created it on my phone by taking the image off the Internet and adding my own textboxes to it on my Gallery app, I might start making more memes like that in the future.
    People love memes these days. We pass through a lot every day, it's why we value a good sense of humour to help us feel happy and drop our stress for a bit. It's why comedians and getting good recognition now.