The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Liberals Respond When You Bring Up Reparations

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Been saying this for over 15 years, all the elders are stuck voting for the lesser of 2 evils but the young ppl are holding their vote. And if they keep calling KKKops on us and killing us white unarmed I really feel every FBA needs to tap into their inner #NatTurner and stop asking "What would Jesus do" and start asking yourself "What Nat Turner would have done".

In order to beat our enemy we must think like our enemy.
Or for the ladies, "What would Harriet Tubman have done?"

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So is that turning the other cheek bs too.
Or that "being the bigger person or better person", or "two wrongs don't make a right", or "give it to Jesus", or "when they go low, we go high" bullshit that Michelle Obama is on, or ... OR...

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Eww, this takes pandering to predatory levels...
They are pandering to us with empty gestures, empty lip service, and symbolism. They are catering to others with tangible benefits, programs, laws and protections, loopholes, executive orders, agreements, non-Black privileges, etc.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Family,
White (Identifying) Liberals FULLY understand the status quo and only act dumb to see if we will act dumb with them, the (current) proof we have is the 2020 elections which all of them hate talking about the year 2020, we open our eyes and they were exposed on a global stage.
-B1
And Jan 6, 2021 made them look worse. They don't really want to talk about that anymore and how traitors in Congress and the Supreme Court helped orchestrate that treasonous event. But you still have the white media talking about Jan 6, 2021 in the same exact way as white liberals do with their kid gloves on and how they are addressing it, and how they and officials are working to learn and do more about what happened. That is their way of saving face while giving lip service and acting like they'll rough handle the real rioters and traitors (btw, they won't and will stop reporting it eventually). Meanwhile, those criminal thugs are still roaming in society at large and nobody is talking about giving them football number sentences in prison and making examples out of them. If anything, they keep trying to give a wink and nod and a platform to traitors like the Shaman Neanderthal Guy to pull heartstrings and rehab their image and give any jailed traitors a get out of jail for free with free media publicity.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Did you hear the mayor of Minneapolis talk about the recent shooting of Amir Locke? He gave the biggest nonsensical word salad bullshit answer. Talking about transparency, accountability, etc everything except punishing the police.
The same old tired song and non-rhythmic, robotic, stiff ass dance. What can we expect from them at this point. Between him and Pete LGBT Buttgreig (or whatever the hell his name is, I'll call him Meat Bootybish), they are more alike then different. Do you recall when Pete fired that black police chief back in South Bend, Indiana and helped cover up a crime committed by race soldier cops against a black man there? And he and the white media made black people look bad for telling him we wouldn't vote for him or stand for him reenforcing anti-black white supremacy?

They labelled us as homophobic, difficult complainers who were ungrateful and disrespectful because we wouldn't "be patient" and merely let Pete do damage control in peace by going back to Indiana and address his anti-black fuckery. He went back to Indiana as a stunt and for show and to make himself look like he was taking "ownership" of the problem and to make us stfu about it. At his Indiana address, you can tell he was disgusted by our presence and opposition and that he didn't want to be around "us people", especially when we were rightfully annoyed and angry at him.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We must understand that even though the pinkertons are 3% of the worlds population they are a cunning bunch. NEVER to be trusted at ANY cost. If they are your customers sure be nice, show a smile and make that money. Yes I have some (and their half breed kids) within my phucked up family. I dont mix with them and they stay clear of me.
    Now, some may think I am a total asshole for the morbid thoughts towards ANYONE practicing any form of anti black racism. Phuck Them black family. We are at a time where instant payback needs to be our M.O. flatout TF out.
    So we are to get crack stems?
    Wetbacks get $450k?
    Gays are getting another check?
    And No knocks are STILL being used and we lost not 1 but 2 Brothers in a week.

I will NOT be saying anything vile at this time.