Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Many Of Ya'll Are Subscribed To Oshay Duke Jackson ?

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
I think he is part of the Black media as well. I like his perspective on certain things. I am not saying I agree with everything because I don't.
He’s always been an obscurity to me… I hardly knew he had a channel. I’ll go check it out.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
He's on my feed all the time because he has stories I don't see other places but I'm not a subscriber for a reason.
He's pro black. He talks about being pro black but he's also a Republican. I'm not feeling that. If you are a black Republican I want to know your views on Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell and Candace Owens.
He does some pro Black things. He only works with other blacks. I like that part, but he also does the 'what about black on black crime' type of rhetoric which I assume is from his Republican side.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
Ehyeseph Ehyeh
Shaw'lome Brother RCNAL. I get the Party conversation, but I think we have to move it beyond that. He's either B1 or he's not. He's either 100% Pro Black or he's not. You know what I'm saying?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he is shadowbanned, I’m subscribed to him but never get a notification for his videos nor do they ever show up on my front page. I subscribed out of support for a black man because he was getting mentioned so much by brothers I follow but his content just isn’t my cup of tea.

D

Deleted member 1946

I think he is shadowbanned, I’m subscribed to him but never get a notification for his videos nor do they ever show up on my front page. I subscribed out of support for a black man because he was getting mentioned so much by brothers I follow but his content just isn’t my cup of tea.
    He might be shadowbanned, but I think many of the Black media are too.