Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm so unfazed and tuned out to MTVs shenanigans. They been using black culture as their foundation to build trash on

The day of my girl said hey the VMA preshow is on in 10 minutes, are we watching? I JOKINGLY said , nah im not tryna see Lil Nas X naked on the red carpet... a joke.

Next thing ya know I'm nostradamus

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Lil Nas X's career has been the one thing that has completely and thoroughly convinced me the music industry, sales, etc, is 100% fixed.
There is no way in hell he moved that many units. I've asked gay people. Who is his biggest audience? It ain't straight black people, it ain't whites, and gays have a variety of different tastes. They don't have the numbers to make him go viral like that. Also, I did my own little research. His first controversial video had 69 million views. I went through the comment section. It was a bots factory. I kept noticing almost the same comments and similar responses to 'who is buying it?' and the responses were almost always 'I bought it'. Click on the profiles, no history.

How can you have the number one song and no tours? He is doing one I think but he can't headline shit. Who is going? Finally, white rap fans only buy black rappers music that black people co-sign first. Black people ain't f*cking with dude..or her..or whatever.

Regards to hip hop specifically, the original rap industry acted like old Civil Rights negroes when it came to white acceptance. The Grammys and MTV wouldn't acknowledge rap. They kept complaining to the Grammys to acknowledge them. Eff the Grammys. At one time the biggest honor in rap was best rapper, album from The Source Awards (white owned magazine by the way at the time, maybe still is) and then later the BET awards. The rap industry should have stayed street. And not give a f*ck about the Grammys.

Then the black rap labels sold out to the major white ones. It wasn't like they were broke. They were millionaires: Def Jam, SugarHill Records, etc, all of them, but they didn't feel like they made it till they were accepted by white daddy. Now look at rap? It's f*cked up.

BET sold itself to Time Warner and that was a wrap after that. There are no more major black owned media companies other than sell out Byron Allen's company. At least half of OWN (Oprah's company) is white owned.

Mainstream media is scared AF a black person with some sort of loyalty to black folks will own a major media company. It's why they didn't want Bill Cosby anywhere near NBC.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lil Nas X's career has been the one thing that has completely and thoroughly convinced me the music industry, sales, etc, is 100% fixed.
    There is no way in hell he moved that many units. I've asked gay people. Who is his biggest audience? It ain't straight black people, it ain't whites, and gays have a variety of different tastes. They don't have the numbers to make him go viral like that. Also, I did my own little research. His first controversial video had 69 million views. I went through the comment section. It was a bots factory. I kept noticing almost the same comments and similar responses to 'who is buying it?' and the responses were almost always 'I bought it'. Click on the profiles, no history.

How can you have the number one song and no tours? He is doing one I think but he can't headline shit. Who is going? Finally, white rap fans only buy black rappers music that black people co-sign first. Black people ain't f*cking with dude..or her..or whatever.

Regards to hip hop specifically, the original rap industry acted like old Civil Rights negroes when it came to white acceptance. The Grammys and MTV wouldn't acknowledge rap. They kept complaining to the Grammys to acknowledge them. Eff the Grammys. At one time the biggest honor in rap was best rapper, album from The Source Awards (white owned magazine by the way at the time, maybe still is) and then later the BET awards. The rap industry should have stayed street. And not give a f*ck about the Grammys.

Then the black rap labels sold out to the major white ones. It wasn't like they were broke. They were millionaires: Def Jam, SugarHill Records, etc, all of them, but they didn't feel like they made it till they were accepted by white daddy. Now look at rap? It's f*cked up.

BET sold itself to Time Warner and that was a wrap after that. There are no more major black owned media companies other than sell out Byron Allen's company. At least half of OWN (Oprah's company) is white owned.

Mainstream media is scared AF a black person with some sort of loyalty to black folks will own a major media company. It's why they didn't want Bill Cosby anywhere near NBC.
    Lil Nasty X is a one hit artist with the Old Town Road song and he’s confused about his sexuality. I remember that disgusting video he had swinging on a stripper pole to hell. I still haven’t watched the full video. He’s a talentless fool like these others in the music industry.

As for the satanic award shows, I don’t watch those anymore since like high school. The BET awards, MTV, Grammy’s Oscars and more are all garbage. It’s not how it was back in the old days. These so called celebrities promote agendas that have nothing to do about Black people’s issues.

Remember how Meghan the stallion did the performance about Breonna Taylor last year, which was all for show and attention. This year she went in about the abortion ban. She’s a whole fraud. That heffa is around my age acting like that, degrading herself and her own culture. I guess all that thottie sauce went to her head.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    MTV and VMA are white owned. The ones who can build our own shows and platforms and channels with the money and industry experience beg for white validation.

Latinos do them. Univsion, Telemundo, they ain't tripping on white validation. It's a leftover mentality from slavery times. We, as a collective, want to be accepted by whites. Until we stop that, we will always give our culture away. It's why we see white rappers win rapper of the year and non black Jamaicans win reggae album of the year. Next? Afro Beats. lol

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    MTV and VMA are white owned. The ones who can build our own shows and platforms and channels with the money and industry experience beg for white validation.

Latinos do them. Univsion, Telemundo, they ain't tripping on white validation. It's a leftover mentality from slavery times. We, as a collective, want to be accepted by whites. Until we stop that, we will always give our culture away. It's why we see white rappers win rapper of the year and non black Jamaicans win reggae album of the year. Next? Afro Beats. lol
    Looks like that eventually, it will be the next step.