The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Red Lobster Seafood Remains So Cheap

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have never eaten Bass in my whole life. I'm looking to try it.

But Red Lobster is so cheap and yet they don't sell bass.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHE40p7FEAU

Red Lobster Hospitality LLC is an American casual dining restaurant chain headquartered in Orlando, Florida. The company has operations across most of the United States, as well as in China, Ecuador, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates; as of June 23, 2020, the company had 719 locations worldwide.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
that was my first real job as an adult. I worked there off and on for 4 years. I hated it. I would come home at nights smelling like clarified butter and my face was always greasy. And folks wanted a high brow experience eating popcorn shrimp and drinking water with lemons. I finally snapped one evening after the hostess quintiple sat me and I looked up and I had a whole section to myself with about eight different parties, and five of them sat at the same time. I took every single order in that section, pushed them through to the kitchen, delivered everyone some biscuits and their salads, then I took off my apron and walked out to my car and drove home. I couldn't have been clocked in more than 45 minutes. And now I can't work at a Red Lobster, and Olive Garden, or a Bahama Mama or anything in that Darden co. chain of restaurants. Maybe I should start a thread on walking off the job site in the middle of a shift. Yes, I will.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    that was my first real job as an adult. I worked there off and on for 4 years. I hated it. I would come home at nights smelling like clarified butter and my face was always greasy. And folks wanted a high brow experience eating popcorn shrimp and drinking water with lemons. I finally snapped one evening after the hostess quintiple sat me and I looked up and I had a whole section to myself with about eight different parties, and five of them sat at the same time. I took every single order in that section, pushed them through to the kitchen, delivered everyone some biscuits and their salads, then I took off my apron and walked out to my car and drove home. I couldn't have been clocked in more than 45 minutes. And now I can't work at a Red Lobster, and Olive Garden, or a Bahama Mama or anything in that Darden co. chain of restaurants. Maybe I should start a thread on walking off the job site in the middle of a shift. Yes, I will.
    The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

How did you find out you were Persona Non-Grata at El Darden? Did you reapply and get denied?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    nigga all you gotta do is eat that shit and it's clear why its cheap

usher laughnigga did the cheddar bay slide up out the joint. I bet they was lightin yo phone up too.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

How did you find out you were Persona Non-Grata at El Darden? Did you reapply and get denied?
    Wellllll, I'd already been fired from the O.G. years earlier for not showing up for a shift, but really it was because the GM hated me and wanted a reason to get rid of me. So I was 86'ed from there, but was such a good employee at Red Lobster previously, that they brought me back on at that store. Funny side note: the restuarants were right next door to each other in the same lot. Back then, all they had to do was put you in the company system and you were Blacklisted. I think I applied for a job at a Red Lobster in a diffrent part of Dallas about 15 years ago, and they still wouldn't hire me.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That shrimp fest was everything in the 1990s😎👌