The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How will you protect your children from "the message"?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
When I am talking about "the message" I am referring to corporations and white liberals pushing their sexualized nonsense on children. You see most of this abuse within households of white women who are single. They tell their 5-year-old children they are trans and they pretend they have a boy when they have a daughter and a girl when they have a son. No child should be questioning their sexual identity that young. These people are pushing this nonsense and using trans and drag people who are okay with it. I can tell you, that a lot of drag queens have come out against this and think it is disturbing that parents are bringing their children to drag events because they know they are very sexualized and often have drugs involved. It is like taking your children to a strip club and having them look up to strippers.

Either way, we see the problems happening and I am fairly certain everyone here doesn't have an issue with gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transexual, etc. people so long as they don't spread and push their sexualized lifestyles and fetishes on everyone else.

How will you protect your children from this? Knowing Biden and the current government is doing everything in their power to keep this level of indocternation in the public school systems and corporations continue to peddle it out to children through TV shows, movies, etc.

chinwe

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
If you are a christian, you will agree with me that we are in the last days. These things are bound to happen and they are going to get worse. we cannot stop our children from going to school or doing the normal things that they should do in the society. The only thing we can do is to constantly preach the word of God to them and pray that God will guide their thoughts and actions and help them to follow the right path.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have to lay down the foundation for them and just hope they make the right choices as they get older. If they come across a kid who confuses them, just explain things to them in a simple manner and teach them not to judge others for making these choices. This will protect them from making enemies and allow them to flourish in spite of everything happening in this world.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    The government is doing everything to have control of the media and parents should resist it by all means. I will let my kid know that being proud of their sexuality is perfectly okay. I have nothing against gays, lesbians and the likes, but would teach my boy child that he should be proud of being a man and shouldn't listen to any dumba** that says otherwise.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I am talking about "the message" I am referring to corporations and white liberals pushing their sexualized nonsense on children. You see most of this abuse within households of white women who are single. They tell their 5-year-old children they are trans and they pretend they have a boy when they have a daughter and a girl when they have a son. No child should be questioning their sexual identity that young. These people are pushing this nonsense and using trans and drag people who are okay with it. I can tell you, that a lot of drag queens have come out against this and think it is disturbing that parents are bringing their children to drag events because they know they are very sexualized and often have drugs involved. It is like taking your children to a strip club and having them look up to strippers.

Either way, we see the problems happening and I am fairly certain everyone here doesn't have an issue with gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transexual, etc. people so long as they don't spread and push their sexualized lifestyles and fetishes on everyone else.

How will you protect your children from this? Knowing Biden and the current government is doing everything in their power to keep this level of indocternation in the public school systems and corporations continue to peddle it out to children through TV shows, movies, etc.
    My wife and I are going to homeschool our daughter. In addition we heavily monitor all media she takes in so we only let her watch black people on YouTube. In all areas of activity we only take in media from our own. Also there are plenty of child friendly educational media on there as well. Gracie's corner, Jools Tv. And even across the pond in Africa there is Akili and Ubongo kids. There are also black teachers online like Ms. Monica. We should not allow the oppresor to indoctrinate our children. We bought the original proud family and cancelled our subscription to Disney plus cause we have no tolerance for their agenda at all. Its is population control by way of non procreative sex. We just have to be heavily involved in the development of our children as a whole. You csn register your child in online school especially since the pandemic. There are edicational programs that follow state guidelines. Gifted and lit is also a great educational program. My wife said you can Google homeschooling while black for more resources. We are not helpless.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Everything is all about how you bring your kids up. If they are the kind of kids that listens to your advice and hold you in high esteem, they will grow up with your guiding. One thing that's going to be a factor is how they view life when they start associating with others and the public. It's where your initial life lessons comes in for them to base their decisions on.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My wife and I are going to homeschool our daughter. In addition we heavily monitor all media she takes in so we only let her watch black people on YouTube. In all areas of activity we only take in media from our own. Also there are plenty of child friendly educational media on there as well. Gracie's corner, Jools Tv. And even across the pond in Africa there is Akili and Ubongo kids. There are also black teachers online like Ms. Monica. We should not allow the oppresor to indoctrinate our children. We bought the original proud family and cancelled our subscription to Disney plus cause we have no tolerance for their agenda at all. Its is population control by way of non procreative sex. We just have to be heavily involved in the development of our children as a whole. You csn register your child in online school especially since the pandemic. There are edicational programs that follow state guidelines. Gifted and lit is also a great educational program. My wife said you can Google homeschooling while black for more resources. We are not helpless.
    This is some good information. I am seeing more pushback in sports now. That Lia trans woman is no longer able to swim with women. I am hoping this kind of stuff trickles down to children. Too many schools are pushing these LGBT messages on kids and confusing them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What would you recommend to Black parents who have mentally and/or physically disabled children who often need lots of support? Like children with non-verbal and severe autism, ADHD, blindness, deafness, learning disabilities, etc.