Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Hulu Is About To Have Everybody Looking At Granny Sideways

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

Young, dumb & full of cum! We've ALL done dumb 💩 when we were young!
We thought our youth was our invincibility, our immortality. That is until it comes back & bites us in our asses!
All we can do is own up to it & face ir head on, it is what it is, whatever it is!
That's why you put ALL your cards on the table, up front & NO secrets! Yeah, may be embarrassing, but at least the truth was there & from you, NOT from a vindictive hater.
#TellTheTruthShameTheDevil

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We thought our youth was our invincibility, our immortality. That is until it comes back & bites us in our asses!
All we can do is own up to it & face ir head on, it is what it is, whatever it is!
That's why you put ALL your cards on the table, up front & NO secrets! Yeah, may be embarrassing, but at least the truth was there & from you, NOT from a vindictive hater.
So how many did you attend 😂😂

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
My older cousins used to go to Black spring break down in Galveston when I was a kid. Then finally their younger sisters went Freaknik around 96....so I'm sure they did some thangs. Every single one of em got a gang of kids now wit different baby daddy, so it makes sense in retrospect.
We always heard rumblings about Galveston, but on the east coast we had Freaknik & Bike Week in Myrtle Beach, SC.
We also had Beach Fest a.k.a. Slut Fest at Lake Gaston, NC..
Good times!

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
I wanna see how this is gonna playout