Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Genuinely Want To Know HOW This Is ONLY Coming Out Now.....

D

Deleted member 191

D

Deleted member 191

Vince been racist AF.

- Million Dollar Man and his pet negro Virgil.
- Cryme Tyme
- Nation of Domination
- Never had a Black unified world champion
I'm a fan from the 80s and 90s so the new titles and renamed titles are lost on me.

But Million Dollar Man with Virgil, Nation of Domination, Men on a Mission with Oscar, Mark Henry and how they mishandled his character and the whole thing with him being with Mae Young. TERRIBLE.

Zydamo

Registered
zBucks
I'm a fan from the 80s and 90s so the new titles and renamed titles are lost on me.

But Million Dollar Man with Virgil, Nation of Domination, Men on a Mission with Oscar, Mark Henry and how they mishandled his character and the whole thing with him being with Mae Young. TERRIBLE.
Black wrestlers also claim that people like Shawn Michaels were racist redneck druggies. Sounds like a shitty org top to bottom.

H
HailCzr85
I hear you although, that's not news and is well-documented. Anyone who's been a fan longer than the mid-90s and have heard more than 2 interviews from his Kliq friends, all talk about how much of a certified jerk he was. From James E. Cornett to Dwayne Johnson.

TrellisKING

Registered
zBucks
It’s only coming out because she was fired. She’d be silent if the checks never stopped.

#wrestling

ZxBro
ZxBro
That's the point negroes took the money and remained silent just like in any sport they vet these Negroes carefully to serve who's willing to play for pay....and who's not. They love pitting Black against White Hulk Higan vs Deebo comes to mind.....of course T Lister was the heel because it fit the narrative......
Reactions: ART

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
WWE, racist themes? Nah. Impossible.

ART
ART
I don't watch WWE so I'm not familiar.

But Wow.... so this guy (Vince McMahon) responsible for this famous WWE gif meme below is a racist white Irish sack of 💩?

Wwe Raw GIF

Smh.
  • Mad Props
Reactions: ZxBro
ART
ART
Disgusting.

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Hulk Hogan, Joe Rogan, and all these anti-Black racist wrestlers and associates of MMA are of a better arena of the anti-Black racist sports world.

Has Triple H himself also got into any racist scandals?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racism is comedy for white people in the south. Wrestling for the longest time was a white trash pass time. We can't forget that. I think a lot of places like this know they were racist and try to rectify it in the present without every apologizing but end up just pushing the racism behind closed doors.