I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
A dentist from PA named Brian Schwab got caught by a YouTube trying to meet a boy to perform oral sex on. I tweeted the pervs job work phone and pics from scene of the crime at like 4am. I find out he pulled a Clinton hours later.

Scary how the NBC news affiliate put my tweet under cause of death.

By the way the YouTube who caught him was a Black Man. Unfortunately I've been mistaken with said Black Man and have received tweet from the pedophile dentist's own patients thanking me instead of him.

Here are the receipts:

Mainstream Media Report:

Sting Video:

*cough* FBA and Reparations ya'll.

Screenshot_20230104-175452_Chrome.jpg

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
dentist from PA named Brian Schwab got caught by a YouTube trying to meet a boy to perform oral sex on. I tweeted the pervs job work phone and pics from scene of the crime at like 4am. I find out he pulled a Clinton hours later.

By the way the YouTube who caught him was a Black Man. Unfortunately I've been mistaken with said Black Man and have received tweet from the pedophile dentist's own patients thanking me instead of him.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Random AF tonight. Good work for doing that for us.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It was only a matter of time before someone had done the same thing you did. (And rightfully so, too!)
He chose to kill himself, it wasn’t murder. Had he lived, He wouldn’t have ever stopped trying to ruin children. His “passing” is a relief for everyone, including himself.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was only a matter of time before someone had done the same thing you did. (And rightfully so, too!)
    He chose to kill himself, it wasn’t murder. Had he lived, He wouldn’t have ever stopped trying to ruin children. His “passing” is a relief for everyone, including himself.
    He knew he was going to get locked up and he knows his fate in there. He decided to self-delete before they handled biz in the clink.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A dentist from PA named Brian Schwab got caught by a YouTube trying to meet a boy to perform oral sex on. I tweeted the pervs job work phone and pics from scene of the crime at like 4am. I find out he pulled a Clinton hours later.

Here are the receipts:

Mainstream Media Report:

Sting Video:

*cough* FBA and Reparations ya'll.

View attachment 6205
    mvp GIF
    I’m so glad you were able to help while giving credit to the Black man who exposed that pedophile!! FYI, I cannot view your screenshots for some reason.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He got outed and decided to take his life. That's not on you or the person investigating him. He was clearly in the wrong, as his intentions were to have sex with a child. No matter what excuses he threw out there, the chat logs don't lie. If he actually met with a 15 year old, he probably would have done something to him.

But, he got greeted by an adult man, who wasn't having that.

Reminds me of the last to catch a predator case where they went to the house of the alleged pedophile and the guy committed suicide. I think he too was a doctor or something too.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He got outed and decided to take his life. That's not on you or the person investigating him. He was clearly in the wrong, as his intentions were to have sex with rape a child. No matter what excuses he threw out there, the chat logs don't lie. If he actually met with a 15 year old, he probably would have done something to him.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Weeks ago I found a channel on YouTube called, “Protect the Innocent”, and the group members be catching pedophiles mainly in Florida. I’m sure there are other groups that have the same mission. I hope we can all eventually do this in the states we live in. https://youtube.com/@protecttheinnocent