The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I made it to the finish line!!

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last thing out.. The oven is finally shut down.. Fyi, if you don't use a cast iron skillet you slippin.. View attachment 5187 #Thanksgiving2022
    I love cornbread, is it a little sweet? I have a ton of cast-iron skillets, I coat the skillet with butter and dust it with sugar before pouring the mix in, it will have a slight sweet caramelized underside.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Last thing out.. The oven is finally shut down.. Fyi, if you don't use a cast iron skillet you slippin.. View attachment 5187 #Thanksgiving2022
    That cornbread looks so perfect. I hope you sliced it yourself so that some heathen didn’t mess up the perfection.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I love cornbread, is it a little sweet? I have a ton of cast-iron skillets, I coat the skillet with butter and dust it with sugar before pouring the mix in, it will have a slight sweet caramelized underside.
    Yes it's a little sweet I always double the sugar the recipe calls for.. I put the sugar in the mix but I might try your method next time..

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Excited Winnie The Pooh GIF