The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Tested Positive for COVID

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have black seed oil and took it once and it’s super nasty but good for the body. Great tips.
Yeah, it's not for the faint, but as long as it gets the job done, and it keeps me out of Babylon sistem (multiple, can't catch a break or here) ...

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow, I've never seen those. I'll be honest, I side-eye some of those too. It's always best to get it straight from the source (herbals) imo ... I'm like, are y'all trying to keep me buying this :)
    I had them already and decided to use. I only did once. A more natural approach is always better. I have herbal teas that I consume more. I just need to get my tea drinking game back up.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Actually, looks legit, but I'm looking at that artificial colors byline .. don't mind me ... I can scrutinize to no end lol
    I understand lol. I haven’t purchased them anymore. This is the only one I have. Like I stated, I drink herbal teas more. I have a vitamin c tea that is great. I have black owned herbal teas from the buy black movement that I need to share later. I also use a lot of elderberry syrup (haven’t in months). It’s time to start using it. I’m not trying to get sick this fall+winter. I do have a strong immune system but I want to guard it as much as possible.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I have black seed oil and took it once and it’s super nasty but good for the body. Great tips.
    I've been taking vitamins since age 5. Now, I take these: B-12, Biotin, C, Calcium, CoQ-10, Collegen + C, D-3, Elderberry, Lutein, Magnesium & Potassium.
    I drink cranberry & orange juice, Alkaline, Artesian & Spring water, Ganoderma (replaces coffee), green tea with honey & Dr. Sebi's Koromantee Elixir.
    I've NEVER had CoVid or Omnichron.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand lol. I haven’t purchased them anymore. This is the only one I have. Like I stated, I drink herbal teas more. I have a vitamin c tea that is great. I have black owned herbal teas from the buy black movement that I need to share later. I also use a lot of elderberry syrup (haven’t in months). It’s time to start using it. I’m not trying to get sick this fall+winter. I do have a strong immune system but I want to guard it as much as possible.
    Oh yeah, the Buy Black Movement:) I haven't bought from them in a while .. they were Tag Team at one point ...

Yeah, health is the real wealth ... I was listening to a radio station (I never knew there was real black talk radio on the airwaves, I was like, Whoa) ... Anyway, the speaker said how can you be a revolutionary, and not protect your health, something to that effect ...

It makes sense on different levels. For instance, there are/have been political enemies, I'm sure, that have been killed in the system .. once they find out who you are, and you trust your life to the medical system, they can do anything!

White Illusion ... It exists in law enforcement, medical system, education, babysitting... Margaret Sanger, she implemented her view through a system ... Stay out as much as possible, cause you don't want to be in a situation where you have to rely on them, put your life in their hands ... It could be a costly outcome

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been taking vitamins since age 5. Now, I take these: B-12, Biotin, C, Calcium, CoQ-10, Collegen + C, D-3, Elderberry, Lutein, Magnesium & Potassium.
    I drink cranberry & orange juice, Alkaline, Artesian & Spring water, Ganoderma (replaces coffee), green tea with honey & Dr. Sebi's Koromantee Elixir.
    I've NEVER had CoVid or Omnichron.
    Wow that’s a lot. I use to take Biotin, but need to again. I have unused supplements. I remember when I was a child my mother would give my brother and I the flinstone vitamins. As a teen I took the one a day vitamins. Now I just take vitamin D and elderberry syrup. I take D-Mannose for my urinary tract, but I’m about to take cranberry with vitamin c. I use the Now vitamins because they are cleaner. It’s hard finding supplements that are pork free. I look forward to incorporating other things, but for right now the basics work for me.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh yeah, the Buy Black Movement:) I haven't bought from them in a while .. they were Tag Team at one point ...
    I have been a member for over a year now. I love the products they offer. I get items every month (supporter order). I change the items as desired. ☺️
    Yeah, health is the real wealth ... I was listening to a radio station (I never knew there was real black talk radio on the airwaves, I was like, Whoa) ... Anyway, the speaker said how can you be a revolutionary, and not protect your health, something to that effect ...
    Great point. We must care for our temples as best as we can.
    It makes sense on different levels. For instance, there are/have been political enemies, I'm sure, that have been killed in the system .. once they find out who you are, and you trust your life to the medical system, they can do anything!
    A lot of us have to trust some doctors unfortunately. I really would love black doctors, but some of them not right either. I hope that in the future we will have our own again as far as hospitals, doctor offices, clinics. We need urgent care facilities too. I’m not a medical profession, but that would be a great field to get into so one can do right. We need our own everything. The law enforcement is tricky because having more black officers is no justice. We need our own defenses like the panthers. Once we relied on ourselves. I believe more of us will work on that.
    White Illusion ... It exists in law enforcement, medical system, education, babysitting... Margaret Sanger, she implemented her view through a system ... Stay out as much as possible, cause you don't want to be in a situation where you have to rely on them, put your life in their hands ... It could be a costly outcome

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Wow that’s a lot. I use to take Biotin, but need to again. I have unused supplements. I remember when I was a child my mother would give my brother and I the flinstone vitamins. As a teen I took the one a day vitamins. Now I just take vitamin D and elderberry syrup. I take D-Mannose for my urinary tract, but I’m about to take cranberry with vitamin c. I use the Now vitamins because they are cleaner. It’s hard finding supplements that are pork free. I look forward to incorporating other things, but for right now the basics work for me.
    I've always drank cranberry juice for my urinary tract health.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Screenshot_20221103-115640_Google.jpg

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yesterday morning I had a meeting at 8AM…right after it was done I felt extremely sick and weak. I immediately head to the bed…I had chest pain, shortness of breath, my head was hot but my body was shivering cold. I was so weak and in so much pain, it sucked. Sleeping was hard because my temperature was so elevated. I popped two benadryls while listening to Taharka Bey and had a dream about discovering some moorish secrets. It was strange AF. I took a test this morning and it came back positive so I’ma lay low the next week.

I feel better today but I’m still bed ridden and weak. COVID is no joke.
    #StandFirm Bro you WILL beat this.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    Oh man sorry to hear you got it. I had it earlier in the year and it kept me out of action for about a week and a half. I was up to date on my vaccinations except any of the boosters. It still took me out. And it all kinda hit me at once. I was just relaxing watching some TV and then I started to feel off, sick.

I got a really rough cough and body aches. Took my temperature and I was above 100 for that, so decided to take a somewhat cooler shower to bring my temperature down. That helped some, but not fun when your body is a mix of both hot and cold at the same time.

I also lost a sense of taste for a bit. That was interesting. I was able to eat about day 3 I think and I remember having a simple PB & J sandwich and I remember not being able to taste much of it. Was weird. But I got my taste back now so it wasn't permanent.

Covid succcckkkkksssss!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    #StandFirm Bro you WILL beat this.
    Thanks man!
    Oh man sorry to hear you got it. I had it earlier in the year and it kept me out of action for about a week and a half. I was up to date on my vaccinations except any of the boosters. It still took me out. And it all kinda hit me at once. I was just relaxing watching some TV and then I started to feel off, sick.

I got a really rough cough and body aches. Took my temperature and I was above 100 for that, so decided to take a somewhat cooler shower to bring my temperature down. That helped some, but not fun when your body is a mix of both hot and cold at the same time.

I also lost a sense of taste for a bit. That was interesting. I was able to eat about day 3 I think and I remember having a simple PB & J sandwich and I remember not being able to taste much of it. Was weird. But I got my taste back now so it wasn't permanent.

Covid succcckkkkksssss!