The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Won’t Be Around Much This Week

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

I’ll be around very sparingly this week. I’m going on a cruise to relax a bit and clear my mind. I’ll pop in like once a night at max but I’m going to try my best to be present and in the moment. Things to know:

• We’re working on an additional build to correct issues for Android users. iOS users are reporting no issues.
    • We are finalizing a cool event coming up soon.
    • New stuff is in store.

Keep using the diss and report feature. As the marketing has increased we’ve seen some trolls and miscreants hit the platform. We will get them out the paint.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

I’ll be around very sparingly this week. I’m going on a cruise to relax a bit and clear my mind. I’ll pop in like once a night at max but I’m going to try my best to be present and in the moment. Things to know:

• We’re working on an additional build to correct issues for Android users. iOS users are reporting no issues.
    • New stuff is in store.

Keep using the diss and report feature. As the marketing has increased we’ve seen some trolls and miscreants hit the platform. We will get them out the paint.
    Enjoy your trip brother. We will hold it down for you!!! And yes lets boot these trolls. That's a power move.

D

Deleted member 1778

Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Just found out some of these cruise lines dropped the covid shot restrictions. In the process of booking one myself.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

That part.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Have fun but keep your head on a swivel on that ship.

D

Deleted member 1475

Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Have a nice cruise, Brother and stay safe.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ohhh, I love cruises! Please be safe and have fun!!!! Take plenty of pictures that you can share with us!!
    bon voyage goodbye GIF by Hallmark Channel

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Have a great vacation! You deserve it.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Enjoy Brother Jay!

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

My wife and I are also going to the Bahamas this month so enjoy yourself and stay safe.
    Stay Cool Thank You GIF

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Cruise❓Godspeed.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Safe journey bro 🙏🏿

Kalimba

Member of NABJ/Investigative Reporter
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope you are having the best mental break EVER!
    Please stay safe.
    Thank you.

Hey Fam,

We’re working on an additional build to correct issues for Android users. iOS users are reporting no issues.
    We are finalizing a cool event coming up soon.
    New stuff is in store.

Scorpionarmy

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Hey Fam,

• New stuff is in store.

Enjoy the cruise. Relax as much as possible! 💞

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow just saw two different European couples with Black children.
    Those women have no shame and only want black men as a fetish. Here its boo koo different where if youu are not careful you could lose your life over a carrot nosed assless cave skank.
    You know there was a black man married to a white woman with 2 mixed children on the Titanic, but James Cameron is clearly a anti black racist and refused to add them in. all 4 died but their story should be known.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great view Jay, enjoy! ✊🏽
    Thank you.
    Those women have no shame and only want black men as a fetish. Here its boo koo different where if youu are not careful you could lose your life over a carrot nosed assless cave skank.
    You know there was a black man married to a white woman with 2 mixed children on the Titanic, but James Cameron is clearly a anti black racist and refused to add them in. all 4 died but their story should be known.
    These kids looked adopted. On that Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron tip.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you.

These kids looked adopted. On that Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron tip.
    That should be illegal. All YT ppl do with black kids in their care is TOTALLY mind phuck them then they get out here in this big ass anti black world and get shocked when they get that wake up call. The Pix are bangin too.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That should be illegal. All YT ppl do with black kids in their care is TOTALLY mind phuck them then they get out here in this big ass anti black world and get shocked when they get that wake up call. The Pix are bangin too.
    Facts!!!!