The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

If Trump was still the President of the United States

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will never like Trump as a person. I want to get that point across. He is all ego and orange spray tan. That being said, he told Putin he would bomb Russia if he tried anything. So he didn't. So I do believe this nonsense would not be happening if Trump was the president. That is a sad reality. People got duped into voting for this. Then again, they could have easily tricked him into supporting this nonsense cause the man believed the dumbest people. Don't forget, he was the one who nominated Fauci.

There is more to this though than we are even aware of. I feel like this was a setup to make money. I don't know if Putin is in on it or not but the US definitely has its hands dirty with Ukraine.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The President doesn’t matter in this situation because the Foreign Policy/Military/Intelligence apparatus stays in place between administrations. When a new President is elected, they are advised by the same apparatus that informed the previous President hence why the USA has an unending tradition of interventionalism despite whoever is in office. Russia invading Ukraine was going to happen no matter who was in office because NATO kept expanding into Eastern Europe.

No NATO expansion into Eastern Europe, no attack on Ukraine. BTW let’s not forget that the USA had Ukraine’s governemnt overthrown in 2014 and put in with this pro-American/Pro-Nazi government office today.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Honestly, I just want to know what Hunter "crack boi" Biden was doing in Ukraine making 86k a month. He and his corrupt father did some shady things along with the US government. Likely during Trump being president. If they were able to keep this from the president, does the president really matter? They also didn't allow him to call back the troops. They straight lied to him and got away with it. The president is just a symbol, a puppet. The real power is whatever the machine wants.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is my personal opinion but I think that Vladimir Putin and Russia 🇷🇺 wouldn't have gone this far with what they are doing in Ukraine 🇺🇦 had Donald Trump still been the President of the United States of America.

What are your thoughts on this?
    If Trump were still in office, the invasion would've still happened. The economy would still be in shambles, and the war would still be white on white crime. Russia would've received financial aid from the U.S., and FBA still wouldn't have reparations.
    The only differences are that Americans MIGHT get another stimulus check, and social media hashtags would say "Pray for Russia" instead of "Pray for Ukraine".

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Putin is going to do what he wants, no matter who's in office. The reason he's going to do what he wants is because of one reason, and one reason only... Because no one wants to test him, he has Nukes, and that's his Trump card..
    Who's going to invade Russia?.... No one.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Putin is going to do what he wants, no matter who's in office. The reason he's going to do what he wants is because of one reason, and one reason only... Because no one wants to test him, he has Nukes, and that's his Trump card..
    Who's going to invade Russia?.... No one.
    to piggyback on this point, the U.S. is at its weakest point in history and no one takes this regime's leadership seriously. Furthermore the rest of the western world has equally nuetered figure heads. no better time like the present for China, Russia, and North Korea to make their moves.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    to piggyback on this point, the U.S. is at its weakest point in history and no one takes this regime's leadership seriously. Furthermore the rest of the western world has equally nuetered figure heads. no better time like the present for China, Russia, and North Korea to make their moves.
    What if China, Russia, North Korea, etc helped convince the US to promote weakness in society? From the food, to the toys and phones, to chemicals, to the distractions like entertainment and social media, to the inside jobs, to the spies and bots, to the making the privileged public victimize themselves because they're incel, LGBT, a woman, a white man, a white adult left out in the cold, fat, ugly, etc.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The current United States president lacks strong character in my opinion. It's why the weakness set in since he's been in office. Putin isn't even afraid anymore with his bold declaration he's not going to take it lightly with anyone who intervene in the war and US stood still. Ooh, I miss Trump.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The current United States president lacks strong character in my opinion. It's why the weakness set in since he's been in office. Putin isn't even afraid anymore with his bold declaration he's not going to take it lightly with anyone who intervene in the war and US stood still. Ooh, I miss Trump.
    He would have still attacked under Trump, Trump just said hit them niggas in my second term so you don’t mess up my reelection prospects.

The issue is not the President, the issue is that the USA’s globalization strategy backfired in their face. They shipped most of the USA’s manufacturing capacity to China and actually turned China into a super power.

The USA created the very super power that will be the global “check” in international affairs.

It’s a new era in international politics and the USA’s hypocrisy is being called out center stage. Rome hasn’t fallen yet but we are seeing cracks in the armor.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He would have still attacked under Trump, Trump just said hit them niggas in my second term so you don’t mess up my reelection prospects.

The issue is not the President, the issue is that the USA’s globalization strategy backfired in their face. They shipped most of the USA’s manufacturing capacity to China and actually turned China into a super power.

The USA created the very super power that will be the global “check” in international affairs.

It’s a new era in international politics and the USA’s hypocrisy is being called out center stage. Rome hasn’t fallen yet but we are seeing cracks in the armor.
    Here’s Biden saying exactly what I said here:

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1506037459687198732?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1506037459687198732%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fboxden.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D3114831

Liberal Hegemony is on life support. This is a new era

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Isn't Putin considered to be one of the richest people in the world, off paper? Like he makes Jeff Bezos look like a joke. I heard that. It would not surprise me at this point. Just a bunch of rich white people fighting over money.
    I actually read that reports or was it even a documentary about how rich Putin is supposed to be and I was really shocked if that was really true because if so, then he's stinking rich.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I actually read that reports or was it even a documentary about how rich Putin is supposed to be and I was really shocked if that was really true because if so, then he's stinking rich.
    We don't even know how much Elon is worth at this point. SpaceX is not public yet. I would imagine that is worth at least double Tesla.