The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I'm Done With Tyler Perry

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

I don’t know what show this is but every time I see a clip from it, it is bottom of the barrel nonsense.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am all for people being free sexually (in a legal manner of course) but you taking things up the booty, you are going to have leakage. I have seen it working at a clinic. I know what goes down when you frequent brown town too often! You think this is him legit exposing his fantasies though? I will be real with you all, I thought the dude was in the closet for a while.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope!

I had a bad Jamaican in San Diego, and she could cook. She was a freak. One day she asked if she could eat it. I replied yeah, you can eat this dick. She said not that.

I bounced... After I ate some ox tails.

usher laugh
    You should have let her. Ima just leave it at that.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He keeps trying, but he keeps failing spectacularly at doing a man-woman scene. It does come off like a gay man trying to show he's not gay.
    mjlolThis is the script.

Man: Can I put my big stick in your little hole ms. Brown sugar

Woman: Yes big daddy bear

Man: Ahh yes I’m working that thang, drop it low, make it clap to the window to the wall

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

You watch it and say to yourself “I don’t think the writer has had sex before”

The Wizer One

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at this zesty nonsense. I think this is him coming out and revealing his inner fantasies.

When our ancestors were enslaved raping women, men, children, and animals by the insane white supremacists and their cohorts was a given. Our ancestors passed on many unhealthy traits including copying all of the insanities of white people. Many of our minds have been highjacked and corrupted. It's no wonder we find ourselves so "helter-skelter" and lost in "America"!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When our ancestors were enslaved raping women, men, children, and animals by the insane white supremacists and their cohorts was a given. Our ancestors passed on many unhealthy traits including copying all of the insanities of white people. Many of our minds have been highjacked and corrupted. It's no wonder we find ourselves so "helter-skelter" and lost in "America"!
    Not all hope is lost though, entities like PBT, TBA, Tariq, 6Z, and more are showing that we are finding our light again.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    Not a fan of Tyler Perry. My sister loves his movies, especially if it involves Madea, but I can't get into them. As for this stuff, not for me. He seems to find a fanbase no matter what he does though.

Watched the clip though, will not be watching this show/movie further.

He keeps trying, but he keeps failing spectacularly at doing a man-woman scene. It does come off like a gay man trying to show he's not gay.
    I could have sworn Tyler Perry came out as gay at one point. Or bi sexual or something. I thought it was on Oprah or something, but I guess he didn't. This is some mandela effect I'm feeling, cause I swear to god he came out and there was news about it. Unless it was a fake story or something and I never knew. Didn't know he was married since like 2009.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I could never stomach any of his material, never liked him.
    Tyler Perry's content isn't all that funny. My aunts and granny liked his movies...my great aunt think Tyler is the cats meow. This coming from a women that has been divorced 3 times. SMH

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What in the flying fig of a PHUCK did I just watch? OMG this is foul on so many levels. SMH
    Yes, it’s horrible.
    Tyler Perry's content isn't all that funny. My aunts and granny liked his movies...my great aunt think Tyler is the cats meow. This coming from a women that has been divorced 3 times. SMH
    that’s his demographic. Men don’t watch Tyler Perry like that.

Tyler loves this kind of stuff
    Hell yes he does. He is getting bolder and bolder.