Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The Spanish did the best job with Blacks. Trip thing is a lot of instances in NYC, Philly, NJ that area, a lot of the Latina women, Puerto Rican and Dominican specifically be choosing brothas heavily and by Brothas I mean Black identifying and clearly black irregardless of lineage.

I am happy to see the day coming slowly of you having to choose or lose. If you try to hang on to other ethnicities and races, then stay over there. White people will tell you are different if you are black latino, west Indian, mixed until you over step boundries (Meghan Markle).

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have one of the same problems that Black Americans and all Blacks have…wanting to get close to Whiteness. The difference is that when Black Americans do it it’s not through a cultural perspective. But that wanting acceptance from White daddy is basically what a lot of Black Latinos have which is why they come for other Blacks but not the White Latinos who otherize them in every facet of society.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yeah, you are right. White validation is currency. And White people know it. For 400 years we have been culturally maneuvered into wanting white acceptance and validation.

Some of us saw it for what it was and too many of us still drinking that Kool Aid unfortunately.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They have one of the same problems that Black Americans and all Blacks have…wanting to get close to Whiteness. The difference is that when Black Americans do it it’s not through a cultural perspective. But that wanting acceptance from White daddy is basically what a lot of Black Latinos have which is why they come for other Blacks but not the White Latinos who otherize them in every facet of society.
    All WS, Anti-Blacks, coons, buck dancers, bootlicks, etc will remain here for the ULTIMATE PAYBACK!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've seen this with Caribbean descended folks but not nearly in the same numbers as native Africans. When I've seen it with Caribbeans its the women primarily doing the 'zaddy thing' but yeah, also the guys if they grew up around white folks. The ones from the hood not much ever.
    FBA coons as well but we know that. I have some African friends so its not all. The ones I know who are married are married to black women and were only going to marry to black women.