The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I'm starting to become anti-immigration

Yuskii

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll keep this short, but I believe that immigration has caused nothing but heartache for the African-American community; Immigrants, Black, White, Asian, WHATEVER; has been coming to our majority African-American cities, gentrifying our areas, messing up our politics, actively going against us in politics, disrespecting us even though we've gave them the benefit of being able to live in America freely without being prosecuted for being of a different race. They're reeping our benefits while we're still fighting to benefit from what our ancestors went through. I think all African-Americans should be anti-immigrant; especially anti-Black and mexican immigrants because they are the worst offenders.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll keep this short, but I believe that immigration has caused nothing but heartache for the African-American community; Immigrants, Black, White, Asian, WHATEVER; has been coming to our majority African-American cities, gentrifying our areas, messing up our politics, actively going against us in politics, disrespecting us even though we've gave them the benefit of being able to live in America freely without being prosecuted for being of a different race. They're reeping our benefits while we're still fighting to benefit from what our ancestors went through. I think all African-Americans should be anti-immigrant; especially anti-Black and mexican immigrants because they are the worst offenders.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Ukrainians, Mexicans, Trinidadian, Irish, Pakistani, or etc they do not help the Black American community. They come here and help push the white supremacist narrative and compete against us for resources.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    You’re waking up like the rest of us brother. Dr. Claud Anderson warned our elders and they did not listen. They kept caping for these people over and over because they were looking for acceptance and validation rather than for resources.

It’s disgusting and we lost so much ground but at least we are waking up now.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some African Americans feel threatened by surges of immigrants to the United States, she notes, because of the immigrants’ potential impact on affirmative action.

According to Professor Swain, any parallel between immigrant issues and the black civil rights movement is weak. “Most illegal immigrants have willingly left their homelands to seek their fortunes in a more prosperous nation. They were not brought in chains,” she said.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can see the reasoning and concern. The number of non FBA riders are way too small for the vast majority that either don't do anything or openly and / or surreptitiously against. Even if you are a non FBA rida, you can understand that.
    Also a lot of the non Black American riders stay silent. Rah rah around us but silent when akata is throw around during dinner.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care if people immigrate here, both my parents did. What I have an issue with is the fact that we are allowing TOO MANY to come here. Someone mentioned that we should start having them pay more for education and things and then allow citizens to have it for free cause we have so many just hopping in the country through educational visas and they bring little to nothing to the country.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately both parties love illegal immigrants.
    This is the part I had to come to terms with. The Republicans love exploiting the illegals just as much as the Democrats but they like to talk tough to appear as opposition. Both sides have issues they stand strong on while the other party pretends to be opposition.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish we would get some real power so we can stop people from hurting us.
    I wonder how it seems we have problems with other black people who are begging for acceptance the how part is what I will like to know how it seems the only time black people started to gain more semblance of power was when we were very pro Black like when noi under Malcolm started to create more business or when the black Panther party indirectly force the government to hire more black police officers or during protest like George Floyd when alteast symbolically changes were made I think the only way forward has to be extremely uncompromising approach

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder how it seems we have problems with other black people who are begging for acceptance the how part is what I will like to know how it seems the only time black people started to gain more semblance of power was when we were very pro Black like when noi under Malcolm started to create more business or when the black Panther party indirectly force the government to hire more black police officers or during protest like George Floyd when alteast symbolically changes were made I think the only way forward has to be extremely uncompromising approach
    If we don’t get on code we are doomed. Like 100% doomed and those of us that aren’t smart and resourceful will die off.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This sounds rude as fuck but aside from the on code elderly, I really don't have a problem with this. They'd just be dead weight anyway.
    It’s true even if dude. The immigrants that they are flooding into the country from the south are taking all the manual/unskilled labor work. Even if a Black person gets into one of the jobs they are one write up away from getting fired and replaced. Higher skilled work is flooded with East and South Asians and everyone is on code with the dominant society.

If you’re not resourceful you’re f*cked. Straight up. If we don’t get on code and start pushing on the system hard it’s gonna get bleak for the mediocre Black person. There just will not be a lane for them.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been anti-immigration for a while. At least when it comes to illegal immigration and people just running over here. I don't care much if you come here legally and all that. But it's not like we have to accept every person that wants in either.

I also think we have enough problems in our country that needs to be addressed first before we start bringing in more people. I'm all for giving people a chance, but we have so many problems in this country, I think we should attempt to fix those first before anything.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been anti-immigration for a while. At least when it comes to illegal immigration and people just running over here. I don't care much if you come here legally and all that. But it's not like we have to accept every person that wants in either.

I also think we have enough problems in our country that needs to be addressed first before we start bringing in more people. I'm all for giving people a chance, but we have so many problems in this country, I think we should attempt to fix those first before anything.
    Immigration is the fix. They are going to replace the working class with a bunch of people who see the White power class as gods. Who will follow their every order and who will accept any level of abuse. Black America is firmly in the crosshairs the question is how much damage is the government going to allow happen to white america in the process.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s true even if dude. The immigrants that they are flooding into the country from the south are taking all the manual/unskilled labor work. Even if a Black person gets into one of the jobs they are one write up away from getting fired and replaced. Higher skilled work is flooded with East and South Asians and everyone is on code with the dominant society.

If you’re not resourceful you’re f*cked. Straight up. If we don’t get on code and start pushing on the system hard it’s gonna get bleak for the mediocre Black person. There just will not be a lane for them.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChwOwdWo8vK/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If we don’t get on code we are doomed. Like 100% doomed and those of us that aren’t smart and resourceful will die off.
    Anytime in history when enough black people got on code, shit changed.
    * the 1000s of small and large slave rebellions in America. They were becoming more and more common. The movie 'Birth of a Nation' hinted it at it but truth is, white folks try to hide the tons and tons of small rebellions on small farms that were becoming more prevalent. Also, escaping from plantations became routine with Harriet Tubman and others. There are many, many slave owners poisoned surreptitiously to the point many would have the butler taste the food telling him to see if Mammy cooked it good enough.

* Haiti 1804

* Starting with Ghana in 1954 and then a domino effect of African colonies saying enough is enough. England and France was smart enough to see it wasn't going to work to try and squash it by force. The few times they did (Mau Maus in Kenya) try they weren't prepared for that smoke and they were brutal. Very brutal.

* Apartheid ending in South Africa

* American Civil Rights

* The George Floyd/BLM marches. Y'all don't remember seeing the NYPD take a knee? If you said 5 years ago, the NYPD would be out taking a knee you'd have taken bets against it. There were 100s of protests nationally. It had the country establishment far more shook than they let on.

What went wrong? We didn't build on it in various cases. We got comfortable and let them trick bag us with shit. I'm talking all over where Black people got on code for a hot second and got shit done. Too many Haitains got comfortable. Too many Civil Rights negroes let projects, fake ass Affirmative Action programs and AFDC be the reparations for that time.

Former french colonies literally letting the French still make their currency.

This current movement, FBA, ADOS, etc, is gaining a lot of steam. And in every black movement where there is code, the behavior changes. During the Civil Rights struggles, if you were out there at juke joints, etc, boozing it up, you were ostracized for being off code. The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, every grassroots from the ground up organization were actually conservative. They weren't talking of gay rights, getting 'turnt' up, unwed mothers, etc. These groups core belief was to build a traditional community.

So, its why I said a while back in other threads that if/when this takes hold, it will isolate and ostracize the bed bucks like Herschel Walker, the anti black male podcasters like Cynthia G and make the swirlers be seen as sell outs. I've looked at her numbers. Cyn G's subscribers are stagnant. Not much growth. Some videos get a fair amount of views (if you call 50k a fair amount), some less than 2,000. She is caught in a numbers game. She comes off as hella off code. Tommy Sotomayor's numbers have dropped hugely. He comes off as hella off code. Even though he is a fervent pan Africanist, Dr. Umar pushes black love hard and other than pan Africanism, he holds the same line as the pro Black set.

The overwhelming majority of foreign blacks aren't on code. That's just a fact. Finally being called on it is appropriate. Those that are on code have nothing to worry about. There are obvious non FBA folks (accent, etc) that are on code, support reparations only for FBA, etc, and are shown love when they call in to TBA, Tariq, etc. Because when you strip it all down its an on code vs off code thing. Supporting reparations is on code. Supporting Caricom reparations is on code. Hard core swirling is off code. Generalizing and speaking out against all black men or women is off code. Voting with no agenda or for people who don't have a specific black agenda or program is now off code. These are obvious and simple to understand.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    * the 1000s of small and large slave rebellions in America. They were becoming more and more common. The movie 'Birth of a Nation' hinted it at it but truth is, white folks try to hide the tons and tons of small rebellions on small farms that were becoming more prevalent. Also, escaping from plantations became routine with Harriet Tubman and others. There are many, many slave owners poisoned surreptitiously to the point many would have the butler taste the food telling him to see if Mammy cooked it good enough.

* Haiti 1804

* Starting with Ghana in 1954 and then a domino effect of African colonies saying enough is enough. England and France was smart enough to see it wasn't going to work to try and squash it by force. The few times they did (Mau Maus in Kenya) try they weren't prepared for that smoke and they were brutal. Very brutal.

* American Civil Rights

* The George Floyd/BLM marches. Y'all don't remember seeing the NYPD take a knee? If you said 5 years ago, the NYPD would be out taking a knee you'd have taken bets against it. There were 100s of protests nationally. It had the country establishment far more shook than they let on.

What went wrong? We didn't build on it in various cases. We got comfortable and let them trick bag us with shit. I'm talking all over where Black people got on code for a hot second and got shit done. Too many Haitains got comfortable. Too many Civil Rights negroes let projects, fake ass Affirmative Action programs and AFDC be the reparations for that time.

This current movement, FBA, ADOS, etc, is gaining a lot of steam. And in every black movement where there is code, the behavior changes. During the Civil Rights struggles, if you were out there at juke joints, etc, boozing it up, you were ostracized for being off code. The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, every grassroots from the ground up organization were actually conservative. They weren't talking of gay rights, getting 'turnt' up, unwed mothers, etc. These groups core belief was to build a traditional community.

So, its why I said a while back in other threads that if/when this takes hold, it will isolate and ostracize the bed bucks like Herschel Walker, the anti black male podcasters like Cynthia G and make the swirlers be seen as sell outs. I've looked at her numbers. Cyn G's subscribers are stagnant. Not much growth. Some videos get a fair amount of views (if you call 50k a fair amount), some less than 2,000. She is caught in a numbers game. She comes off as hella off code. Tommy Sotomayor's numbers have dropped hugely. He comes off as hella off code. Even though he is a fervent pan Africanist, Dr. Umar pushes black love hard and other than pan Africanism, he holds the same line as the pro Black set.

The overwhelming majority of foreign blacks aren't on code. That's just a fact. Finally being called on it is appropriate. Those that are on code have nothing to worry about. There are obvious non FBA folks (accent, etc) that are on code, support reparations only for FBA, etc, and are shown love when they call in to TBA, Tariq, etc. Because when you strip it all down its an on code vs off code thing. Supporting reparations is on code. Supporting Caricom reparations is on code. Hard core swirling is off code. Generalizing and speaking out against all black men or women is off code. Voting with no agenda or for people who don't have a specific black agenda or program is now off code. These are obvious and simple to understand.
    Great post and super accurate. The smoke that’s going around is much needed and while it’s uncomfortable it will actually lead to a real comfort.

Being off code is starting to have consequences and others are feeling it. No amount pf gaslighting or guilt tripping will put the genie back in the bottle.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I tried to edit and went past the 5 minute time gap, so apologies. Same as above with added thoughts.

* Haiti 1804

* American Civil Rights

Those that are pushing a hard pro black agenda on podcasts are seeing numbers, subscriptions increase. Those that aren't are stagnating. Tariq is at 199k subs, Jason Black at 144k subs. Cynthia G about 111k subs. She was doubled Jason Black's subs a few years ago. Professor Black Truth is at 99k. He will likely pass Cynthia G by the end of the year. Tommy Sotomayor LIve has under 13k subscribers.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those that are pushing a hard pro black agenda on podcasts are seeing numbers, subscriptions increase. Those that aren't are stagnating. Tariq is at 199k subs, Jason Black at 144k subs. Cynthia G about 111k subs. She was doubled Jason Black's subs a few years ago. Professor Black Truth is at 99k. He will likely pass Cynthia G by the end of the year. Tommy Sotomayor LIve has under 13k subscribers.
    The culture is changing man. 10 years ago we wouldn’t even be having these discussions. Black people are finally looking for news that speaks to our agenda and these personalities are providing it. It’s a great day.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The United States is Known as the land of opportunity and you would find virtually all races here , I am not against people migrating to the US but I am against hate and lack of love for people of different races.

The moment we take away race and color from our vocabulary and see each other as human that would certainly end most of our issues and hate against each other.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Listen to the speech from Dr. Claud Anderson.
    Look up TD Hip Hop media video on "Why Black America will be politically finished by 2030?"
    Look on Phil Scott Audio Experience videos regarding immigration and anti black racism regarding Hispanics.
    Look at TD Hip Hop Media video regarding Benign Neglect.

Immigration is the cause of black america becoming politically irrelevant.
    The plan by Democrats was always to use black america and pretend to be on our side to get our vote until they no longer needed our vote. At the same time they would do absolutely nothing to help or benefit us!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also a lot of the non Black American riders stay silent. Rah rah around us but silent when akata is throw around during dinner.
    Same with these most of these white liberals and these "totally not racist" whites and non-Blacks who don't agree with anti-Black racism. They are either silent or laughing along when their family, friends, coworkers, and others make racist jokes and remarks about Black people. They don't want to rock the boat and actually tolerate the anti-Black racism. We can't have any weak, fake, shaky, fair weather, or disloyal allies.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    These chatrooms I keep hearing about where foreign blacks are going in on anything FBA, and specifically Tariq. My view is so the fuck what? What can they do? NOTHING. Folks giving them waaaaaaay too much time and energy.
    Really. These are the off code folks. Don't matter how they feel, or what. What are their options? They can try and form some sort of narrative about a hate group or whatever but the bottom line is this. They fear that once white folks see that they are isolated, they can't no longer play both sides and its open season on them. They can't have their cake (affirmative action, hiring preferences, basically anything meant for American blacks, including if they get jammed up and it goes viral) and eat it too (selling out, or whatever).

These folks are not fighting white supremacy and in some cases helping white supremacy. They got no power. None. Same with the sell out FBAs like Larry Elder and Candace Owens. Black folks don't even bring them up anymore. The only time I see anyone talking about them negatively are white liberals like TYT (The Young Turks) or others. Black folks stopped giving a f*ck about her and him. Whisper it quietly but they are scared of us not having their names in our mouths. One of the reasons white folks like them is that they would trigger us. If they can't they stop caring for them. Case in point. Diamond & Silk. Those mammies are desperate AF. They got no support. Low ass numbers and trying to pawn off merchandise.

What would blow up? A non FBA rida podcast. It would get hella vitriol but it would blow up.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I became anti-immigration when my mother, who paid taxes for over 50 years was taken through the ringer, for over a year, just to get Medicaid. Meanwhile, my sister's illegal Haitian bf was given insurance and cash benefits within minutes of applying as an immigrant.

Pretty Country

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel you. There is plenty of data to support what you are saying. May I suggest a more affective way to message this so the "meat" of what you are saying can be actually heard and not just the part about disliking the individual immigrants. " The US Government has weaponized immigration and immigrants against the American Freedmen community." When someone say "How is that?" Then you break down how the US GOVERNMENT, allows people from all over the world to come to America with no regard to the Anti American Freedmen or Anti Black sentiment that they carry from their respective country. They fail to educate the entering "candidate" of the fact that it was because of the Freedmen that they are even allowed in the country. They US GOVERNMENT creates systems that lift up immigrants via tax funded programs of "goodwill" and American hospitality all while for centuries either ignoring, demonizing or doing the bare minimum for the Freedmen citizen.

Sir you have are absolutely right to feel how you feel. The data supports it. but make sure you point that ire at the right entity. Fighting individual immigrants makes us look like bullies. Plus Immigrants are tools at this point. Too many of them have sob stories to hide their bigotry behind. The government doesn't. Point this ire at the government. Government is pulling all these strings. They are the reason those folks flee to here. They means of support when they get here and the government puts them in our communities with the resources to push us out. Dont waste your time going down the back and forth trap of arguing about individual immigrants. Its a straight trap to take the attention off who is really doing this and make us look bad so we will shut up and take it. NOPE the US Government gonna wear this and we should NEVER let the US Government forget it. Messaging is everything. Words matter.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The culture is changing man. 10 years ago we wouldn’t even be having these discussions. Black people are finally looking for news that speaks to our agenda and these personalities are providing it. It’s a great day.
    Fah sho...and the reason why I have faith in the future generations is this. If you are..say...20 years old. For most of your conscious existence of what is going on at large, you have experienced 2 wars that lasted your entire life. Also 10 years ago when you were a boy Trayvon Martin was murdered and you've seen a string of black people killed by white cops and white citizens including a whole church gunned down. You've seen a black President. You have seen BLM/George Floyd marches/protests, maybe even be involved and happened all over America and even globally. You've seen black athletes take the knee in protest. The FBA movement, the breaking of fake alliances with gays, latinos and Asians.

I assume its kinda similar to the '60s, where the same age grew into the Black Panthers or joined the Nation of Islam. Today we have top HS black footballers players choosing HBCUs over major division one schools. That's never happened before. It's one of several signs.

As my homie I got from Alabama says "It finna get hot roun heya'

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fah sho...and the reason why I have faith in the future generations is this. If you are..say...20 years old. For most of your conscious existence of what is going on at large, you have experienced 2 wars that lasted your entire life. Also 10 years ago when you were a boy Trayvon Martin was murdered and you've seen a string of black people killed by white cops and white citizens including a whole church gunned down. You've seen a black President. You have seen BLM/George Floyd marches/protests, maybe even be involved and happened all over America and even globally. You've seen black athletes take the knee in protest. The FBA movement, the breaking of fake alliances with gays, latinos and Asians.

I assume its kinda similar to the '60s, where the same age grew into the Black Panthers or joined the Nation of Islam. Today we have top HS black footballers players choosing HBCUs over major division one schools. That's never happened before. It's one of several signs.

As my homie I got from Alabama says "It finna get hot roun heya'
    Helllllllllllll yeah. We are raising a new generation of Black Americans who weren’t under the illusions we were. They will see the world for what it is and push the line even further after we pass on.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    It doesn’t matter if it’s Ukrainians, Mexicans, Trinidadian, Irish, Pakistani, or etc they do not help the Black American community. They come here and help push the white supremacist narrative and compete against us for resources.

That is my biggest issue with immigrants. They found a way to try to stab us in the back. They understand that supporting the White supremacist goals will get them love from these whites. Everyone should stay back in their country instead of coming here to cause issues for the Blacks.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm anti-immigration only when they start to let everyone in, unvetted. I'm all for people coming in legally. I welcome people to come over from other countries, that's the beauty of the US. Plus, it's probably better we have more people of color than white people.

Anyway, I think as long as you mean well, become a part of society and don't harm others, I welcome you!

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Don't think the Dems aren't fully aware of this changing mindset. And don't think Latino groups aren't either. Latinos are split on it. On the outside, they can't say they are against it but the ones in the poor, working poor and working classes, don't want to see immigration at all from south of the border. You know who is most against it? Mexican Americans. Why? They have already come up. NAFTA gave them the bag. Thousands of Mexican nationals now have a decent wage to raise a family in low working class level.

Manufacturing workers in Mexico earn an average wage of about $13 a day, according to CNNMoney's analysis of Mexican government statistics.

That is big money in a small Mexican town with a Ford plant.

Also, more Mexicans were leaving America than were coming in. No one talks about that in the media. This has been going on for at least 10 years or so. More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

If you recall, the migrants weren't coming in from Mexico. They passed through Mexico. The latinos you hear voting for Trump are largely Mexican Americans because these Hondurans, Salvadoreans, etc, are taking THEIR jobs as well as Black jobs but they affect them the most in some areas (Texas, Arizona, Southern California).