Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Im starting to have mixed feelings on DESANTIS.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Definitely not a fan but I must admit I agree with the anti LGBT moves this guy makes. He goes right at the jugular cutting off their funds.

I was like fuck him for banning African American studies but when you hear him make statements like Black Queer studies is not black history. I'm like "well damn"
Love to hear what the family thinks.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think what we have to remember is as Black Americans we are a conservative people. So that means that often times we’ll see eye to eye with the Republican devils as they wage their culture war with the Democrats.

But we are merely a soccer ball they’re kick between each side and we need to get up and be an actual player in the game.

So while I agree with DeSantis on banning that Queer Theory junk with it came a removal of talks on reparations.

So he is a snake and sometime he might bite someone we don’t like but he ain’t our friend cuz he’s going to turn around and bite us next.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think what we have to remember is as Black Americans we are a conservative people. So that means that often times we’ll see eye to eye with the Republican devils as they wage their culture war with the Democrats.

But we are merely a soccer ball they’re kick between each side and we need to get up and be an actual player in the game.

So while I agree with DeSantis on banning that Queer Theory junk with it came a removal of talks on reparations.

So he is a snake and sometime he might bite someone we don’t like but he ain’t our friend cuz he’s going to turn around and bite us next.
    Real talk.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Ehhh DeKlantis is hyper anti black. Nothing else he does can matter. He wears his anti black hatred like a badge of honor
    at least he's honest about it and come straight up the middle with it.

ART
    ART
    Nah, I rather Biden and nem Democrats smile in my face as they tell me sweet, sweet lies and pour a glass of urine on me as they tell me to enjoy the taste of sweet, sweet lemonade.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You can agree with literally anyone about any ONE thing. The KKK and neo Nazis are anti illegal immigration.
    Larry Elder is pro black fathers being in the home. And pro 2 parent black families.
    Ann Coulter has said Civil Rights are only for blacks Ann Coulter: "Civil Rights Are Only For Blacks" and reparations should be for 'descendants of American slaves' only.

Desantis is a straight out white supremacist and racist. Every one above is anti black through and through. No question.

Again, you can agree with any one person and on any one thing. Before you start thinking 'I'm mixed about so and so' You must look at the entirety of them. Their paperwork.

G
    Georgiacarolina
    That’s why voting is like walking in a minefield; candidates have some excellent selling points; and we know everyone is at least lightly coated with anti-blackness. It’s par for the course and we can deflect some of it; but if they get triggered and go into anti-Black mode the selling points won’t matter much.
    Devil and the deep blue sea.
    ART
    ART
    Georgiacarolina

To me, at this point, nothing is an excellent selling point than a $25+ trillion tangible reparations package for Black DOACS (descendants of American Chattel Slavery) as well as the revision of the 14th Amendment to only be exclusive to Black DOACS.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Definitely not a fan but I must admit I agree with the anti LGBT moves this guy makes. He goes right at the jugular cutting off their funds.

I was like fuck him for banning African American studies but when you hear him make statements like Black Queer studies is not black history. I'm like "well damn"

Pluck Ron DESANTIS! He hates black people and the truth about us! Leave us alone Ron DeSantis! In his book, we’re just as foul to him as gay people. As far as he is concerned we’re one in the same, people he wants to silence and get rid of. He’s a bully and at the end of the day…his activities are unconstitutional. Look at him, trying to silence and erase everyone he doesn’t like. Pluck that bigot! He gets no pass and deserves no support.
    angry family guy GIF

ART
    ART
    >> we’re just as foul to him as gay people.

And transformers. And troons. And illegals. And lepers. And cancer. And diseases. And poop. And maggots. And trash. And decaying dead bodies of people and animals such as Harambe (although the whites surely do love and cry over apes and animals if they're not "apes" and "animals" aka Black people).

They hate Black people (including Black American citizens) so much they the are literally willing to group us with literal rot in one big united landfill full of degeneracy and carcasses to be eaten alive. From the backhanded compliments to the outright degradation.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Real Talk!!!!

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can agree with literally anyone about any ONE thing. The KKK and neo Nazis are anti illegal immigration.
    Larry Elder is pro black fathers being in the home. And pro 2 parent black families.
    Ann Coulter has said Civil Rights are only for blacks Ann Coulter: "Civil Rights Are Only For Blacks" and reparations should be for 'descendants of American slaves' only.

Desantis is a straight out white supremacist and racist. Every one above is anti black through and through. No question.

Again, you can agree with any one person and on any one thing. Before you start thinking 'I'm mixed about so and so' You must look at the entirety of them. Their paperwork.
    I appreciate this feedback. I don't vote so he won't get my support. Its funny how they attack the monetary factor in other topics but want to ignore the money factor when it comes to our compensation.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pluck Ron DESANTIS! He hates black people and the truth about us! Leave us alone Ron DeSantis! In his book, we’re just as foul to him as gay people. As far as he is concerned we’re one in the same, people he wants to silence and get rid of. He’s a bully and at the end of the day…his activities are unconstitutional. Look at him, trying to silence and erase everyone he doesn’t like. Pluck that bigot! He gets no pass and deserves no support.
    angry family guy GIF
    Love that energy sis!! You on point.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some topics are just agreeable regardless of who's agreeing. Pro democrat/Liberal black people are quick to spout fallacies that pro black/B1 folks sound like "white supremacists" on issues of immigration, the jab or trans and pronouns. No. People with common sense know what's what. We all as human beings basically agree that men are men and women are women, just as we mostly all agree chocolate chip cookies are good. Would they say we sound like white supremacists because we like the same cookies? No. it's just an agreeable topic.

I say all that to say that just don't lose sight of who's whos just cuz you may find common ground. Rudimentary common ground at that.

Deklantis being antiblack is a dealbreaker. He and 100% of his supporters are our enemy regardless of who else he targets

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some topics are just agreeable regardless of who's agreeing. Pro democrat/Liberal black people are quick to spout fallacies that pro black/B1 folks sound like "white supremacists" on issues of immigration, the jab or trans and pronouns. No. People with common sense know what's what. We all as human beings basically agree that men are men and women are women, just as we mostly all agree chocolate chip cookies are good. Would they say we sound like white supremacists because we like the same cookies? No. it's just an agreeable topic.

I say all that to say that just don't lose sight of who's whos just cuz you may find common ground. Rudimentary common ground at that.

Deklantis being antiblack is a dealbreaker. He and 100% of his supporters are our enemy regardless of who else he targets
    Preach. I know he is a enemy Im just also tired of the LGBT agenda being pushed to kids. It's sickening. Like others have stated that's the only area of agreeance I have with that man. He is clearly a white supremacist so he will never have my support. Im more so on some if I was a politician that would be the only policy I would agree to co sponsoring with the understanding that this man is still my enemy.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

🎶If you don't know, now you know🎶! Mic drop 🎤

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That is ONLY the soundest thing he has said that is good.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So, do you vote for him for the important issues he does tackle, or not vote at all? Either way, we have to figure out how to protect ourselves from his anti-Blackness, the alphabet Nazi propaganda, or both.

For folks with kids, this is tough. I think eventually those who disagree with the alphabet Nazis will have their children removed. And Florida bad for that anyway.

We can plan, and need the lawyers among us to help. But that needs to be done off social media, in person, and behind closed doors in private spaces.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ART
    ART
    I don't like how both parties support illegal immigration either. The Republicans just seem to pretend to be against it. I know racist ass Greg Abbott was "trolling and owning the libs" and trying to make a public statement by sending them to Democrat cities (ex: you voted for it, you like sanctuary cities and Democrap policies, you can have them), but he is actually okay with illegal immigration too. He just doesn't want too many of them in his state unless they can be put into Black areas to undermine Black people and Black progress. If he was truly against illegal immigration, he would have sent them right back to Mexico or wherever they came from and he would be doing way more to kick the existing illegals out. But, he and his buddies love cheap labor, future Republicans (or in some cases, Democrats), and using one group to undermine others, so there you go.