The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Im tired of Black men being disrespected in the media. Can we list what we love about Black MEN? I will start!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Their intelligence, perseverance, their statures, broad shoulders, and….

Juice Be Quiet GIF by Lizzo

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    😂😂😂💯 Lawd sometimes I get exhausted … just so many beautiful Black men exuding greatness. I love to see it!
    Our men are beautiful, competent, strong, and confident. We always have to remember that even though society tells us otherwise.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    When a black man takes care of his skin, it is unrivaled. Nothing ages better than a good looking dark skinned man. Muscles look better on darker skin too. Not going to mention the obvious "thing" they have over other men either. We all know. lol

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Sexy ass beards, PASSIONATE, and can do anything they put their mind to better than most!!!! 😭🥰💯🖤
    Love when they swoop in to protect and serve their lady. Some1 who takes the time to just listen. Kind hearted

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I know what we are capable of, because I am one. I just love how original we are, literally unmatched when we get focused on any task.
    Black Excellence is a gift from the Most High, because WE ARE THE CHOSEN!
    That's why we Excell in everything, because it's naturally placed in us, when we're conceived.
    That's also why WS has been using us & trying to eliminate us for nearly 500 years, putting themselves in our history as royalty & as Supreme beings! They label us as the scum of the Earth, when it's them, ALWAYS has been & ALWAYS will be!
    WE ARE THE RULERS & THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET, long before slavery! They learned from us, NOT the other way around!
    QUESTION: Why do you think they've turned ALL the other races against us?
    ANSWER: They know if we stand, unite & fight together, THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING!

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

leah.B1

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    They way they love so deeply and care for you so much. The connection a black man and woman have is way deeper than any other connection. Its spiritual, intellectual at times, physical, and emotional. It's deeply rooted. They also make sure to protect their queens, children, and family no MATTER what the situation may be.

Their strength willpower to KEEP GOING. They don't give up. They keep on pushing regardless if things are hard.

Their creativity and the way they lead. They can be such passionate leaders and its so beautiful to see. Especially since our people are supposed to be leaders.

There are so many wonderful things about black men and I hope this forum gets even longer to prove it 🥺.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Men are typically the strong and silent type. Much preferable to the loud, scurrying, rodent-like coward gang behavior of the white/euro/latino “male”. Unfortunately their culture clearly has rubbed off onto some, such as Roland Martin and Lil Buss X. The only similarity is when Black Men (and women) are loud— and when we’re loud, we, have the FACT of RIGHTEOUSNESS behind it, unlike some.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When a black man takes care of his skin, it is unrivaled. Nothing ages better than a good looking dark skinned man. Muscles look better on darker skin too. Not going to mention the obvious "thing" they have over other men either. We all know. lol
    Sooo true… beautiful complexion

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They way they love so deeply and care for you so much. The connection a black man and woman have is way deeper than any other connection. Its spiritual, intellectual at times, physical, and emotional. It's deeply rooted. They also make sure to protect their queens, children, and family no MATTER what the situation may be.

Their strength willpower to KEEP GOING. They don't give up. They keep on pushing regardless if things are hard.

Their creativity and the way they lead. They can be such passionate leaders and its so beautiful to see. Especially since our people are supposed to be leaders.

There are so many wonderful things about black men and I hope this forum gets even longer to prove it 🥺.
    2nd!! 🖤