The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED: Go drink some water!!!!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
💁🏾‍♀️✨💋 Star for you ⭐️
High Five Teamwork GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Hi Family!!!! This is a reminder to drink water. If you see this, go drink 8-16 ounces right now! Then come back and comment when you do so I can give you a star emoji 💁🏾‍♀️✨💋
Consider it done.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hi Family!!!! This is a reminder to drink water. If you see this, go drink 8-16 ounces right now! Then come back and comment when you do so I can give you a star emoji 💁🏾‍♀️✨💋

Wow I'm guilty as charged. I just took a sip of coffee and saw this post. I will sip my water too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Wow I'm guilty as charged. I just took a sip of coffee and saw this post. I will sip my water too.
    I drink 6-8 bottles of water daily & Alkaline water every other day. Alkaline rids your body of anything toxic. A other reason why I believe I haven't caught CoVid or Omnichron.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pepsi has water in it right?
    ... and high fructose corn syrup (it's in a lot of things, even in baby food, .. one reason why we have so many issues) , and artificial flavors and colors (some cans say natural flavors, but the FDA let's companies hide some special ingredients behind catch all's - I don't trust food companies, medical companies, none of em) ...

All things that will you get caught up in the system ...

Drink the water Big Bro ✊🏾

D

Deleted member 1946

It truly saddens me when I have to hear/read reminders of water & veggie intake...like what part of "we are at war" is NOT sinking in? It's 2023 drink water, take your vitamins, & eat your VEGGIES!!!! life ain't really that damn hard!!!!!
    Agree. We need fruit intake as well. I think some of our people do not even think we are at war. It is almost like a big sign has to be placed in front of some people to wake them up.

D

Deleted member 1946

Ten glasses of water, cup of ginger and lemon tea, and a carton of cranberry juice. Feeling good.
    I recently had some lemon tea and poured some ginger in it. It was good. I need to get back to drinking 100 percent cranberry juice because I know the health benefits of it. 100% pomegranate juice is another juice I want to drink the next time I go shopping since I see so many benefits of it as well.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I recently had some lemon tea and poured some ginger in it. It was good. I need to get back to drinking 100 percent cranberry juice because I know the health benefits of it. 100% pomegranate juice is another juice I want to drink the next time I go shopping since I see so many benefits of it as well.
    Pomegranate juice! Thats something I've also been meaning to try. Thanks for the reminder.

D

Deleted member 1946

Pomegranate juice! Thats something I've also been meaning to try. Thanks for the reminder.
    Yep. We don't have but 3 grocery stores in my town. And only Walmart has pomegranates. However, a large portion of the time I don't like the quality of the ones they have in there so I'm forced to look for 100 percent pomegranate juice. I don't want to buy the ones that are mixed with other ingredients or poisons that drinks often include.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A doctor told me once, just drink 'drinkable' water and add a slice of lemon. He said whatever water does that's good for you, lemon makes it do it better and faster.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I drink at least 8 16oz bottles of Spring water daily, from the time I awake, until an hour before bedtime.
    Alkaline water every other day.

E
    educatedman23
    I am trying my best to eat healthier and drink more water. I definitely am not eating 100 percent healthy, but I try to drink only spring water when drinking and either spring/distilled water when I do cook.