The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Joined only after hearing the brotha speak at the reparations task force. He spit some hot fire and that made me realize 6zeros may be the truth. Of course I've heard and seen the commericals on the New black media programs but that speach is what did it for me.
    Welcome to the platform brother. Out of all the Black-owned sites I've been on this has been the most consistent, evolving, and professional. Glad you have joined.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Joined only after hearing the brotha speak at the reparations task force. He spit some hot fire and that made me realize 6zeros may be the truth. Of course I've heard and seen the commericals on the New black media programs but that speach is what did it for me.
    Thanks for the kind words brotha. I’m glad you’ve signed up. 6ZEROS is Black-owned, Black-operated, and Black-funded. We control it end to end organizationally.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welcome Fam ⚡✊🏾⚡

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welcome to the family ✊🏾