The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Inflation is the effect not the cause

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most of us think inflation is high prices. No. Inflation is an effect of inflation. Inflation comes from money being pumped into the economy. Because the dollar is not backed by anything money Prt. weakens the dollar to where it eventually collapses. This is what’s happening. View attachment 3199
    I saw you post this on twitter, thanks for bringing it here. To make it grounded…this is the result of all the corporate greed that’s beeing going on. The federal reserve gave the rich $10T during COVID.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw you post this on twitter, thanks for bringing it here. To make it grounded…this is the result of all the corporate greed that’s beeing going on. The federal reserve gave the rich $10T during COVID.
    Excellent point. People say it was the stimulus but I say it was the vaccine mandates coupled with focusing on a war that has nothing to do with us. Also can't forget Jim Crow Joe is a dumbass.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Excellent point. People say it was the stimulus but I say it was the vaccine mandates coupled with focusing on a war that has nothing to do with us. Also can't forget Jim Crow Joe is a dumbass.
    81871946-252A-4286-9209-590809CBE1FF.png

“However, that first $3 trillion wasn’t created overnight, it took seven years. You can see this in the graph above from the Fed website. That 2007 value was the norm until the full blown panic in 2008. Various new programs were created in 2008, 2009, 2010 and onward through 2013. By 2018 the Fed started trying to unwind these purchases and shrink their balance sheet. The stock and bond markets didn’t like that and the Fed basically stopped, letting the balance sheet shrink as the various bonds matured.

But then the pandemic hit and as you can see, $3 trillion more was created in a week and another $1 trillion added over the course of the last year.’”

In other words, we’re in for a rough ride.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always understood it as being a problem from when the USD stopped being backed by a gold standard. That allowed them to mass print money which will cause the prices to go up and the purchasing value to go down. Over time, our buying power in America has been crippled. This is just in recent years:

download.png

E

educatedman23

The sooner our government resolves this inflation crisis, the better for all of us it's making life a lot more difficult for an average citizen. How did we get to this point?
    I don't think they will resolve it. I think they are intentionally trying to ruin the US so it can be like 3rd world countries. This is part of the New World Order agenda. They have to lower our standard of living to match these lesser countries' standard of living. This is why we have crumbling infrastructure.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think they will resolve it. I think they are intentionally trying to ruin the US so it can be like 3rd world countries. This is part of the New World Order agenda. They have to lower our standard of living to match these lesser countries' standard of living. This is why we have crumbling infrastructure.
    Oh for sure, this is the great reset in action. They planned to have it done by 2020 but now it is 2030. They have been planning this BS for decades.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always understood it as being a problem from when the USD stopped being backed by a gold standard. That allowed them to mass print money which will cause the prices to go up and the purchasing value to go down. Over time, our buying power in America has been crippled. This is just in recent years:

View attachment 3204
    It's been an absolute nightmare for dollar and it's not stopping anytime soon with the way things keep going. Biden and his administration didn't help matters with his policies in the Ukraine that never helped any American but made things a lot more difficult for the citizens.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's been an absolute nightmare for dollar and it's not stopping anytime soon with the way things keep going. Biden and his administration didn't help matters with his policies in the Ukraine that never helped any American but made things a lot more difficult for the citizens.
    You see what they are doing in some states? Having some gun buyback thing to give the guns to Ukraine as if we haven't already given them enough. How much can they possibly need at this point? They have multiple countries giving them soldiers, weapons, and money.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You see what they are doing in some states? Having some gun buyback thing to give the guns to Ukraine as if we haven't already given them enough. How much can they possibly need at this point? They have multiple countries giving them soldiers, weapons, and money.
    Continuously giving our REPARATIONS away to whomsoever for whatsoever! I can't wait for EXODUS to commence!! 💯

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Continuously giving our REPARATIONS away to whomsoever for whatsoever! I can't wait for EXODUS to commence!! 💯
    They will always help everyone else and leave us behind in the dust. They offer things to us that only keep us trapped, never really freeing us from the corrupt system.

E

educatedman23

I bet Biden will try to make gas prices go back down to get votes. But then again, this could be the elite's plan to get people into electric cars. We need to leave Ukraine alone and focus on what is going on in this country.

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Inflation is the rich coniving with politicians to print money and loan the money to them without backing of goods and services. The US government and every other nation on earth have continued to print money or create electronic money for the weapons industrial complex, wealthy politicians, wallstreet and banks. This means that wage earners will have to work harder to make thesame amount of money that has less purchasing power.

E

educatedman23

Inflation is the rich coniving with politicians to print money and loan the money to them without backing of goods and services. The US government and every other nation on earth have continued to print money or create electronic money for the weapons industrial complex, wealthy politicians, wallstreet and banks. This means that wage earners will have to work harder to make thesame amount of money that has less purchasing power.
    Yep. The rich also can get rid of certain investments ahead of time before they go way down in value. The poor does not have this luxury either.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's so true. Stopping the gold backing and then the recent overprinting of money is absolutely killing the dollar. Once Russia and China get their standard currencies together things will get really interesting.
    The Fed buying Mortgage Backed Securities was the nail in the coffin, it set us on course to this day.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They tell us to blame Putin... Blame Trump... Blame corporations...

If you understand the economy then you know it is the government's damn fault, Biden and his groupies who are behind this. They printed off how much money? How much is the US in debt now? That money doesn't just magically come back either. Once it is mass-printed like that, it takes DECADES to balance it off.

When you have mass inflation and demands for higher wages, you end up with the cost of living going through the roof. That $15 an hour job is looking more like $10 right now.