Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It's been that way for a minute. I notice a few themes. White man/Black woman marriages, dates. Straight black man is depicted as non sexually attractive. Gay black man in shows. You won't see strong black man/black woman marriages or relationships.

Back in the day interracial relationships were black man/white woman in most shows with a few exceptions (The Jeffersons).

It's an agenda and as long as we recognize it, and expose it, it limits its impact.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's been that way for a minute. I notice a few themes. White man/Black woman marriages, dates. Straight black man is depicted as non sexually attractive. Gay black man in shows. You won't see strong black man/black woman marriages or relationships.

Back in the day interracial relationships were black man/white woman in most shows with a few exceptions (The Jeffersons).

It's an agenda and as long as we recognize it, and expose it, it limits its impact.
    I agree with you. I just notice more of these ads being shown on tv and online. It seems like you can’t escape it. I use Pinterest a lot of inspiration and tips. I’m always viewing images of black love, and all the time and interracial image pops up.
    I cannot browse in peace.

I can only laugh sometimes because these people pushing this agenda actually believe they will destroy the black family. But at the same time it’s not cool. Like one of my former classmates told me, it’s like they’re saying their Black daughter isn’t good enough for someone’s Black son.

I am for exposing the interracial agenda and the people promoting this self hate. I think we are doing good at doing it and showing how hypocritical these devils are. Last night I saw this video of so called black female swirlers being hypocritical about dating interracially. I do not agree with the notion that if one does it we all should. Like if you see black men doing it black women should do it. I don’t care who does it, I’m not giving myself to a non Black man. Furthermore, more of us are with each other.

Attachments

9F4F87BC-4477-4999-AE84-E2B7440B85CF.jpeg 0E92BC7C-02A4-4903-9BD8-ED7C66B3B5A3.jpeg 995C1377-8CB6-4F29-AD74-01897BB1992B.jpeg 1C0D7C62-52B5-46D5-A9F5-EADEC9236626.jpeg 364E0C16-C6C6-433B-B620-2D04BF4F37CC.jpeg 98B63B27-4C41-4884-BB60-4850FECEEF41.jpeg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Stats show its rare. 2010 census. White men had over 50 million marriages to white women, 529,000 marriages to Asian women, 487,000 marriages to non white, non black, non Asian women (latinas, Arabs, etc) and only 168,000 marriages to black women. The smallest, 1/3 of 1% so its not like they are seeing all this in society.

Black girls dating white boys and want to make a statement are on tik tok all day and night. I know 2 sisters married to white men. None are on social media talking about it. I got a cousin, 20s, dates nothing but white boys, not on social media pushing it. The ones that are, they are doing performative race bullshit for a variety of reasons.

Same with black men who are pushing it tough. It's both 'see black women, salt in your wounds' and 'see white boys I got one of your own' especially with youngstas.

One of the positive byproducts of pushing FBA lineage is that it also pushes black love. It also makes bed wenching by both FBA and non FBA men and women, isolated. It makes selling out more visible and called out. Same with pushing for reparations. The two black organizations that sprung out of the 50s and 60s, the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam made interracial dating and marrying for black men (and women) seem like you are selling out the community. It's one of the reasons the FBI tries to kill any movement. They know once black men and black women unify for a common cause its unstoppable.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At one point last year, every commercial or ad that I saw had some type of interracial couple. I get that it happens, but EVERY couple...? EVERY family...? It's a bit much.
    Yes indeed. I have been seeing how it’s going this last couple of years. It’s annoying seeing slave play in action. I was seeing interracial couples today. They are getting bolder by the day.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I’m sure you all have noticed the influx of interracial relationships being promoted in the media. How do you feel about it? I am beyond sick of it all.
    It's not even subtle. It's a shame those pathetic attention seeking black people pandering for fame, trappings and or acceptance sell themselves short and shit on the group in the process and can't see the woods for the trees.
    Only self hating cowards date and mate with the oppressor group. I look at these hueless mutants with black partners and ask when did we stop being 3/5 human?! Aren't we too exotic? Aren't we too childlike?
    As for these low esteem black sellouts, they feel so rewarded with their bottom of the barrel non black partners and promptly put them unto pedal stools as if there's anything honourable about them! 🙄
    It really is a psychosis -loving your nemesis!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    At one point last year, every commercial or ad that I saw had some type of interracial couple. I get that it happens, but EVERY couple...? EVERY family...? It's a bit much.
    Definitely an AGENDA because it's exactly the same in the UK!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Stats show its rare. 2010 census. White men had over 50 million marriages to white women, 529,000 marriages to Asian women, 487,000 marriages to non white, non black, non Asian women (latinas, Arabs, etc) and only 168,000 marriages to black women. The smallest, 1/3 of 1% so its not like they are seeing all this in society.

Black girls dating white boys and want to make a statement are on tik tok all day and night. I know 2 sisters married to white men. None are on social media talking about it. I got a cousin, 20s, dates nothing but white boys, not on social media pushing it. The ones that are, they are doing performative race bullshit for a variety of reasons.

Same with black men who are pushing it tough. It's both 'see black women, salt in your wounds' and 'see white boys I got one of your own' especially with youngstas.

One of the positive byproducts of pushing FBA lineage is that it also pushes black love. It also makes bed wenching by both FBA and non FBA men and women, isolated. It makes selling out more visible and called out. Same with pushing for reparations. The two black organizations that sprung out of the 50s and 60s, the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam made interracial dating and marrying for black men (and women) seem like you are selling out the community. It's one of the reasons the FBI tries to kill any movement. They know once black men and black women unify for a common cause its unstoppable.
    Just like every other group, we should treat such sellouts as 'undesirables' because they contaminate the purity of the group with their kumbaya bullshit and worthless non black values and cultures. It compromises the integrity of the group and interferes with our pursuit of black empowerment. They start to question the relevance of black pride and describe it as divisive -that's why they should be ostracized if they are not on code! Majority of them disown their melanin and see themselves as whites as soon as they start dating them.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m sure you all have noticed the influx of interracial relationships being promoted in the media. How do you feel about it? I am beyond sick of it all.
    Black woman White man has been going on a lot. It’s in random add places too…a cheerios commercial, kohls, and random other stuff.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To be completely honest, I see more black females swirl. I understand it’s an issue on both sides. At the end of the day, people will love who they want, but if it’s definitely not love if you’re a self hater. Swirlers are just getting with the opposite race because they haven’t met the right one. Stop being lazy and selling yourselves out.

Attachments

1C94FE94-C1C5-45FB-A9C3-CE41D25BBB70.jpeg 80540DB6-EEA9-47BD-8BE1-A567E8924BC0.jpeg A76C733C-A426-4BDA-AD60-F8A40AC450EF.jpeg

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    U know what I noticed this may seem off topic but in nyc when I see women with white men they don't look happy at all or it seems I always see them buying the women things
    You’re not off topic at all. Thanks for sharing what you noticed. Black women can never be happy with another race of man. They will eventually face discrimination or worse. They believe they are fine as long as the yt man is paying their bills and funding their lives. Couldn’t be me.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Its rife in the UK. Its especially noteworthy considering Black people only make up around 3% of the population of the UK.
    I saw a young black man strolling romantically with interlocked fingers hand in hand with a young white man as they brazenly strolled along a local shopping area this afternoon. I quietly lamented at the diminishing image of alpha black men and what has become of our young black men today. We're so phuc'd! What war can we win with a bunch of bussy boys?!

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a young black man strolling romantically with interlocked fingers hand in hand with a young white man as they brazenly strolled along a local shopping area this afternoon. I quietly lamented at the diminishing image of alpha black men and what has become of our young black men today. We're so phuc'd! What war can we win with a bunch of bussy boys?!
    I think asians are worse I seen a wm with his hand grabbing the back of a Chinese girls neck and I seen a white man grab the back of a asian guys arm

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The agenda has been going on hardcore in mainstream media for about 3 to 4 years now. It's done intentionally under the guise of employing more black women in Hollywood. The agenda is to erase straight black males by putting them in dresses, while pairing black women with white men in every commercial, film and tv show

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    U know what I noticed this may seem off topic but in nyc when I see women with white men they don't look happy at all or it seems I always see them buying the women things

You’re not off topic at all. Thanks for sharing what you noticed. Black women can never be happy with another race of man. They will eventually face discrimination or worse. They believe they are fine as long as the yt man is paying their bills and funding their lives. Couldn’t be me.
    I've also seen this one white guy look angry when walking around with or without his Black wife and Black Biracial children. Whether the white guys are happy, sad, or content, damn near all of them either look like slave masters and handlers, fetishizers, closet cases, and unwanted leftover garage sale junk and baggage when they are with Black women. Black women are worth more than that.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've also seen this one white guy look angry when walking around with or without his Black wife and Black Biracial children. Whether the white guys are happy, sad, or content, damn near all of them either look like slave masters and handlers, fetishizers, closet cases, and unwanted leftover garage sale junk and baggage when they are with Black women. Black women are worth more than that.
    Dead give away. I bet he calls his spouse and biracial children the n word. I have a relative who works with one and he’s married to a BW. They both look horrible btw. I didn’t get a good look at them. 🥴 It varies with them. I’ve seen a pregnant BW walking and zaddy was following her. Other times the IR couple are holding hands, or next to each other (without holding hands) or the WM is in front. I still don’t see a genuine connection.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There is a LOT of interracial dating in London when I visit. Its completely normal it seems. Not much stigma at all like some parts of America. Maybe its different in Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and other places. I've only had brief visits outside of London but London got a LOT of mixing. The men mostly. The white boys get the best looking sistas it seems (similar to America to some extent).

The black soccer players there seem to wifey white girls big time as well.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The agenda has been going on hardcore in mainstream media for about 3 to 4 years now. It's done intentionally under the guise of employing more black women in Hollywood. The agenda is to erase straight black males by putting them in dresses, while pairing black women with white men in every commercial, film and tv show
    Spot on! They think they're slick about the subliminal emasculation of black men via media but we're far more astute than they think and intensify it now that we're more vocal about it because they know we're powerless to put an immediate end to it because of egotistical attention seeking sellout negroes.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a LOT of interracial dating in London when I visit. Its completely normal it seems. Not much stigma at all like some parts of America. Maybe its different in Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and other places. I've only had brief visits outside of London but London got a LOT of mixing. The men mostly. The white boys get the best looking sistas it seems (similar to America to some extent).

I see wm get the same quality of wkmem that bm get alteast here in nyc

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Some parts of London are worse than others when it comes to that. Which parts of London do you see it? You are right, regarding a lack of stigma nowadays when it comes to IR. Its not that much different in other parts of the country, however, I usually see bw with wm when I go outside London.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Exactly. Apart from Raheem Sterling, I cant think of any other high profile black footballer in the UK that has a black wife. Not entirely sure, but it seems they promote the black footballers that have white wives/girlfriends.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But I noticed for a while in nycnthere we're bw that will damn near beg wm to like them I read on dating apps they were fighting for wm to dste them like asking them to give black girls as chance I always felt that was embarrassing I don't see it as much anymore
    They are so desperate to sell out. 😔 Yet they have the nerve to call Black women who love and admire Black men “pick me’s”: 😑

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are so desperate to sell out. 😔 Yet they have the nerve to call Black women who love and admire Black men “pick me’s”: 😑
    It's hard for them to deal with beimg black so they want to assimilate being black u have to be extremely strong a,ot don't have that in them so that's tk be expected they bent a knee

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I noticed wm with non ww latinas etc the women never look happy even asian women but I noticed the wm will put his hand on the back of the neck of azian women or show complete control over her
    I saw a hispanic with a wm in a restaurant days ago. The lady looked like she had Black in her. She had an attractive curvy figure and her man was out of shape and boring looking. I and another relative was confused about how the two got together. I don’t mean any harm, but he looked like he was the type to sit on the couch all day and play games. Dude got up and had a beer belly. I would be embarrassed. All I could say is he must have some money for her to be with him.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    If you say “I will cook breakfast for my strong Black man” they immediately go:

Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

But for zaddy they will be in there

adventure time cooking GIF

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Those are the self hating ones they are separate from the bona-fide bw even Statistics show be prefer bn thr most but every other race throws them men under the bus for wm

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That’s so weird considering our mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers and so on cooked for their husbands. 🤷🏾‍♀️

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In a minute they will be demanding their own racial classification like they do in South Africa. 10 years tops.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    That's a good thing. If your paperwork says you want our own classification other than black or whatever, I know off top I don't have to defend you or anything. When they break you, call Stacy Dash.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you know what happens when you convince a black brother or sister to have kids with a white person? They raise their kids to do the same. And then they raise their kids to do the same. And then they raise their kids to do the same. They are erasing us and they are calling it progress and labeling it as positive diversity!!

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    It worked a couple hundred years ago in Louisiana when the French were running it. It worked in parts of the Caribbean. Won't work today. Many will come running back and the rest will be angry and out there in the white wilderness while we over here building. My biggest concern is black people who are consciously not black empowerment tryna get back in or fly under the radar within and do little slick schitt to eff up the movement.