I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Greetings Family,

Joined the group back in 2021. Haven't posted. That's going to change. Just wanted to pay my respects and introduce myself before so.

Life long speculative fiction addict. As it relates to most things sci-fi related I'm on board. On guardian mode when it comes to our representation in Afrofuturism and all of its iterations and forms; new and old terms and mediums, etc.

Did an online comic way back in the day. It's probably on the wayback machine. Published a novel back in 2009. Dropped a couple of comics.

Getting into the ai thing now.

Looking forward to joining in on Blerd discussions.

Thanks for having me,

Edward

p.s. also posted this greeting the, Blerd Life section.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Greetings Family,

Joined the group back in 2021. Haven't posted. That's going to change. Just wanted to pay my respects and introduce myself before so.

Life long speculative fiction addict. As it relates to most things sci-fi related I'm on board. On guardian mode when it comes to our representation in Afrofuturism and all of its iterations and forms; new and old terms and mediums, etc.

Did an online comic way back in the day. It's probably on the wayback machine. Published a novel back in 2009. Dropped a couple of comics.

Getting into the ai thing now.

Looking forward to joining in on Blerd discussions.

Thanks for having me,

Edward

p.s. also posted this greeting the, Blerd Life section.
Welcome 🔥🙏🏾🔥👊🏾🔥