Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

iPhone 13 Max Pro VS Samsung 22 Ultra

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Which do you deem as better? The Samsung 22 Ultra has so many features, I can't even count. Even the case & the screen protectors provide ultimate protection.
iPhone may have updated & even new features. My turn off is having to pay for every app, even if they're free on other phones. If you forget your unlock code, you're done!
I'd like to hear from everyone in here, especially the techs.

Attachments

Screenshot_20220421-103802_Chrome.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m going to go with the iPhone as it will provide the most seamless software experience. On the Galaxy phones you will have a samsung version of all the different google services and I feel that could be confusing depending on one’s level of technical competence. iPhone also has a ton of accessories and apps available. I would go with the iphone.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m going to go with the iPhone as it will provide the most seamless software experience. On the Galaxy phones you will have a samsung version of all the different google services and I feel that could be confusing depending on one’s level of technical competence. iPhone also has a ton of accessories and apps available. I would go with the iphone.
    I don't like iPhone but this is true.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm Samsung 100% I cant wait to get my hands on the S22 Ultra. I've never owned an apple product never will. I think Samsung is the standard for Flagship phones, the quality is second to none.
    I totally AGREE! 💯✊🏽

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I totally AGREE! 💯✊🏽
    I've always been the type to go against what's popular when iPhone first came out I saw everyone jump on the fad so I went with HTC, HTC at the time was making good phones, then Samsung snuck up and started to dominate with the galaxy series.
    I'm like this with "fashion" also, when Jordans came out(many many moons ago) I saw everyone wearing them, so I went with Fila, Puma, or All-Stars, I don't like that cookie-cutter s4it, go to a park and 30 nixxas all got on the same shoe...lmao.. I've seen it!

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My husband just got one & there's sooo many features, perks, etc, I just put the YouTube footage regarding the phone, case & screen protector. TOO much to type! 💯😁
    Yes, I have the S21 Ultra, rock-solid!

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m going to go with the iPhone as it will provide the most seamless software experience. On the Galaxy phones you will have a samsung version of all the different google services and I feel that could be confusing depending on one’s level of technical competence. iPhone also has a ton of accessories and apps available. I would go with the iphone
    After recently getting a 13Pro Max, I’m fixed on getting the last great galaxy. Note 21 Ultra.

It’s the last Note with SD card slot and not trying to be apple. RIP LG/HTC. Gone are the days or IR blasters, removable batteries and 3.5mm

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After recently getting a 13Pro Max, I’m fixed on getting the last great galaxy. Note 21 Ultra.

It’s the last Note with SD card slot and not trying to be apple. RIP LG/HTC. Gone are the days or IR blasters, removable batteries and 3.5mm
    Do you not like the Pro?

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    But why you wanna buy another android then?
    Versatility. Socially iOS is great. Utility wise Android won’t be beat.

Dex was great for on the go production without a laptop. Gaming with game pass was simplified with dex stand.

iOS is great for FaceTime with ladies and family. With creative apps being the last bastion for remaining on iOS. iMessage doesn’t even count anymore cause I put that on android long ago.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Versatility. Socially iOS is great. Utility wise Android won’t be beat.

Dex was great for on the go production without a laptop. Gaming with game pass was simplified with dex stand.

iOS is great for FaceTime with ladies and family. With creative apps being the last bastion for remaining on iOS. iMessage doesn’t even count anymore cause I put that on android long ago.
    How you got iMessage on android?

randodisbelief

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Lol, reverend that. I will post the video link to via DM's but I'm only leaving it uploaded for 10 mins as it does show private info and there's no clean way to edit it. Also filmed in dark to prevent the scan lines fro showing too much.
    Mad typos but I think you get what I meant. Was using voice to text. Link sent.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How you got iMessage on android?

randodisbelief
    It ain't real iMessage they are simply using an Apple computer as a gateway between the Android phone and iMessage. So basically they have a software on Android that sends a message to the server application running on a Mac, it takes that, sends it as an iMessage and gets it to the destination. It's a relay type of thing, iMessage is not available on Android. It's like someone saying "I got GarageBand on my PC" then you look at it and they VNC into a Mac and running GarageBand in a VNC window.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It ain't real iMessage they are simply using an Apple computer as a gateway between the Android phone and iMessage. So basically they have a software on Android that sends a message to the server application running on a Mac, it takes that, sends it as an iMessage and gets it to the destination. It's a relay type of thing, iMessage is not available on Android. It's like someone saying "I got GarageBand on my PC" then you look at it and they VNC into a Mac and running GarageBand in a VNC window.
    Precisely. iMessage on android 🤣

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Precisely. iMessage on android 🤣
    It is iMessage, just not native.

Not airmessage. blue bubbles

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's an excellent question and I have always been a big fan of Samsung products. There is no doubt that the new Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra have incredible specifications, I would still be picking iPhone 13 Pro Max ahead of it. The software experience of using iPhone is the best in the world compared to other phones.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I'm Samsung 100% I cant wait to get my hands on the S22 Ultra. I've never owned an apple product never will. I think Samsung is the standard for Flagship phones, the quality is second to none.
    I think I will go with you on this , have you seen the specification on that device and it even comes with an excellent camera 12gb ram for speed and a good mobile gaming experience.