The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Andrew Tate f*cked?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This voice message is damning on the surface of it. He's better off cutting a deal. Now that said, the message sounds like he's into rough sex. The girl thought it was too much it seems by him responding to her. My understanding is this type of sex the girl has a safe word that she says if its too much. He doesn't sound like the type that does that.

Finally, the more famous you are the more careful in sex you gotta be. You have to be fully secure that its not only consensual, but you can prove it.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

This is what happens when you watch too many of your own youtube videos. He is a moron and deserves whatever he gets.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He has sex like a white boy. They say the type of crap he says. He thought and lived as white and acted accordingly. Other than 'who's your daddy?' or 'whose p***y is this?', that's the extent of brothers usually.

And don't laugh, some of y'all be saying that right now to your girls...haha. Me? Nah, RCNAL stopped that ish in HS. shaqoneal but I'm not judging if you do. Is this still a 'safe place' Jay? haha

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    He has sex like a white boy. They say the type of crap he says. He thought and lived as white and acted accordingly. Other than 'who's your daddy?' or 'whose p***y is this?', that's the extent of brothers usually.

And don't laugh, some of y'all be saying that right now to your girls...haha. Me? Nah, RCNAL stopped that ish in HS. shaqoneal but I'm not judging if you do. Is this still a 'safe place' Jay? haha
    Not allowed to contribute to this site as I have last year or the year before. I totally understand not advocating violence, even when it's being done to us for nearly 500 years.
    But when I'm told I can't contribute my knowledge & love of music, that some of us have no knowledge of, well, I'm looking sideways now.
    I'm OL' SKOOL, things I was taught isn't being taught today. If I don't tell y'all ALL I KNOW now, after I'm gone, the knowledge & experiences thar was passed down to me, will be gone as well.
    You're supposed to be my family & we need to go back to IT TAKES A VILLAGE, remembering who we are & what we're supposed to be doing. Music is only a small part of who we truly are!

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    He's imprisoned in Romania of all places, I can't imagine it being as easy to get out of there than say in the US.

Supposedly what he's alleged to have done, was to coerce women into becoming cam models and live in his cam house, where he then would become controlling and keep the women there by holding their money, passports, and other such things. That's what I heard from some sources online.

He does seem to be the kind of guy who would do this. I don't agree with most of what the guys says, and always thought he hated women more than anything. Like there was no love, he saw women as profit rather than humans. Or in this case as employees.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    They'll trade him for someone, just as they did Britney, done deal.
    Part of me thinks he won't get the same treatment Britney got. I think the way Tate is reviled by pretty much everyone these days, the US government probably won't make the effort to bring him back over. Also I think he was living over there willingly, so I don't know how that works. And I think he's British, so I don't even know if he has citizenship in the US anymore.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Part of me thinks he won't get the same treatment Britney got. I think the way Tate is reviled by pretty much everyone these days, the US government probably won't make the effort to bring him back over. Also I think he was living over there willingly, so I don't know how that works. And I think he's British, so I don't even know if he has citizenship in the US anymore.
    You're probably right.
    I keep hearing, "white is right & Black, get back"! British, Swedish, whatever. If you've the complexion for the protection, done deal.

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't think he will get the same treatment either. Just being honest. Probably a slap on the wrist.

D

Deleted member 1946

He's imprisoned in Romania of all places, I can't imagine it being as easy to get out of there than say in the US.

Supposedly what he's alleged to have done, was to coerce women into becoming cam models and live in his cam house, where he then would become controlling and keep the women there by holding their money, passports, and other such things. That's what I heard from some sources online.

He does seem to be the kind of guy who would do this. I don't agree with most of what the guys says, and always thought he hated women more than anything. Like there was no love, he saw women as profit rather than humans. Or in this case as employees.
    I have no idea how the laws are in Romania or who he knows in high places there.

D

Deleted member 1946

Not allowed to contribute to this site as I have last year or the year before. I totally understand not advocating violence, even when it's being done to us for nearly 500 years.
    But when I'm told I can't contribute my knowledge & love of music, that some of us have no knowledge of, well, I'm looking sideways now.
    I'm OL' SKOOL, things I was taught isn't being taught today. If I don't tell y'all ALL I KNOW now, after I'm gone, the knowledge & experiences thar was passed down to me, will be gone as well.
    You're supposed to be my family & we need to go back to IT TAKES A VILLAGE, remembering who we are & what we're supposed to be doing. Music is only a small part of who we truly are!
    I firmly believe in the idea that it takes a village to raise a child, but that idea has long gone due to mistrust. People keep trying to take advantage of people which is sad. I wish we could take the older things that actually worked and combine them with things today that work. We would have an unbeatable society.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Romania isn't Russia. We will do prisoner exchanges with N. Korea, Russia and China. Romania is not in that category. When you get arrested in a foreign country the only thing the US will do is send someone from the embassy to make sure your human rights aren't violated (physically harmed, enough food, living conditions, etc) and offer a list of embassy approved attorneys. That's pretty much it.

He has the money and resources to fight it as best as anyone can. I suspect that the U.S. isn't too keen on helping him diplomatically.

He has lived as a white man, passed as white but is Black (Black father). He said some shady anti black stuff like racism is worse in some places outside America which is a trope to minimize the level of racism in America. That's why I don't care what happens to him. He revealed he was black after he blew up and only to make a point in an interview he was doing.

His get down sexually is white boy type of stuff. All that 'it was fun raping you' talk on the recording is what white boys with power issues do.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    idk the dude seems to be into kink play

Either way, and as much as I don't care for the dude... I am going to wait until I see proof. I have seen too many women BS and lie their way to getting money or putting dudes in jail. I feel like in this case, he may have been set up. But I am not going to say he isn't capable of being a POS.