Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Boston The Most Racist City In America?

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Many,many,many Black sports professionals have all stated that fans at Fenway Park & Boston Gardens are racist. To add to the evidence is the fact that two sports radio personalities from the Boston area were caught on air saying racist troupes about Black Americans & Asians. File another piece of evidence under guilty.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've heard stories about it.
    I'd argue that several east Texas towns are in the running. Vidor, TX; Jasper, TX; Orange, TX etc. are all quite racist. Several of them are still considered sundown towns.

I never stop in east Texas when I'm traveling to Louisiana. I gas up, use the restroom and get food in Beaumont, TX. After that I don't stop again until I hit Lake Charles, LA.

Not because I'm scared but because I'll shoot first and ask questions later. So I just avoid the situation.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've heard stories about it.
    I'd argue that several east Texas towns are in the running. Vidor, TX; Jasper, TX; Orange, TX etc. are all quite racist. Several of them are still considered sundown towns.

I never stop in east Texas when I'm traveling to Louisiana. I gas up, use the restroom and get food in Beaumont, TX. After that I don't stop again until I hit Lake Charles, LA.

Not because I'm scared but because I'll shoot first and ask questions later. So I just avoid the situation.
    Jim Crow hasn't died,it just evolved with the times. I feel you. Picking your targets is better than trying to be martyr.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I usually travel with my family or my oldest daughter goes with me. So I know if a racist or white supremacist approaches me I'm not going to be about standing there talking and arguing.

Even when I go back to my hometown in Louisiana I always get those weird looks when I'm with my wife and kids. I once had this white guy sitting out front of a store and he saw me with my wife who is Hispanic. He jumped up and started walking over towards us. I told my wife to go ahead in the store.

I went back towards him and stood at full parade rest. I proceeded to tell him to not even do what he was thinking because it was going to go badly. He gave me a nasty look and walked off.

What he didn't realize is I went to parade rest because my 9 was tucked in my waist bad behind me!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wanna know what the LEAST racist city in America is...
    Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal