Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Dishonoring President Obama Anti-Black Hatred?

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    IMHO
    Not honoring President Obama is all about Mainstream Anti-Black hatred. As American Presidents go, he is comparatively one of the best. He gave some of the best speeches ever. He honored his wife and his family. The world loved him and they still do but the Anti-Black hatred
    🔥
    🔥
    🔥
    that surrounds him in all of its forms has Mainstream media and society ignoring and downplaying him as a person and his accomplishments as an American President. At this point he himself is seemingly believing the narrative. For me, it’s sad to see.,,but this is how American Society sees black men who don’t carry a sport ball
    🏀
    🏈
    or rap. They don’t honor.. or lift them up..period.
    🔥
    Ask yourself, why is Donald Trump, a known con artist with unethical ways, lifted up? and not President Obama? Even the democrats lift Trump up to raise political campaign money.. they should be ignoring trump.. period
    President Obama Obamas GIF by The Way I See It

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They're all con-artists with unethical ways. You will not find me or my family "honoring" any president, whether they be black, white, blue, or purple. Neither side cares about the people, they see us as pawns to be used as they see fit.

I'll also leave this here:

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Him just being black is not enough... He was the worst Trojan horse black people have ever had. Actually a disgrace id you ask me..A rising tide lifts all boys my #$$...coming up with excuses as to why black people can't have repairations. He played us he was a chille for the democrats..smh.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand Black America did not get a real black!1st President. That reality is very disappointing and I...being a super Democrat at the time, took pictures with and even introduced him and his wife at, not one, but two campaign stops in Nevada, and attended his 1st inauguration and ball! even after sacrificing a lot to vouch for him.. and support him, I truly feel betrayed. I have since stepped back and looked at the big picture. You know how they say two things can be true about the same thing?
    When I step back, I see a successful man who did better than most White American men. BUT! i see his real black pride was suppressed to the point of nonexistence. He gave those white folks too much credit and was naive to their schemes... I look at him now and truly see a shell of a man.. they won. they got him good. shut him up good and he hasn't even opened his library yet! .. that's crazy THAT should have been done and shows me, I am right.. they used the heaven out of that man and his family.. I look at the DNC and the 1st African-American President, post Y2k is nothing more than a fundraiser for the DNC. They should be paying for his Library like they did Bill Clinton... One thing I will not do is help the Republican party on purpose or accident.. so you will not seee me putting him down in public.. as long as they hold that trash DonTrump up.. I'm holding up my fake 1st Black POTUS who they hate and want every Black person to be ashamed of. FKTHAT.. They will never get me to say he was a disappointment in public. TO ME HE WAS NOT. What was disappointing was all the White Americans in both parties! trying to stop him from being great and talking ish to this day...when DonTrump is a whole Criminal. Fight Fire with Fire.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They're all con-artists with unethical ways. You will not find me or my family "honoring" any president, whether they be black, white, blue, or purple. Neither side cares about the people, they see us as pawns to be used as they see fit.

I'll also leave this here:
    Yeah that was betrayal!!!

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America was united when they elected Barack Obama. He won by a landslide both times.... At the end of the day.. who snatched the unity back... and declared that they would work to make him a failure? Mitch McConnell and the GOP.. Grand Ole Party. All white males with the likes of Candace Owens, Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and other so-called black people hating on the Democrats who ran on a platform to recognize Black Lives Matter.. GOP said nope .. not on our watch and they have kept their promise.. haven't they?

IAWLMTTYNVJCNBF3SWRJXNVEQQ.jpg

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I'm going to have to can bullshit on your assessment here. Obama wasn't at all black 1st.

I can't count the numbers of times MF online and even on 6 zeros will tell me I'm not black 1st because I have a Hispanic wife. I'll just say that depends on your definition of what black 1st is.

But truth is all the usual excuses that Democrats give do not apply to Obama.

Some presidents could use the excuse that helping black people may cause racists to pull away and vote against them. Racist already hated Obama. Nothing he did or didn't do would change that, so that can't be used as an excuse. Sure the closeted suburban racist may change their mind but if you're black 1st they shouldn't be your priority.

Obama can't even use the excuse of the filibuster. Sure late in his presidency he could but during the first two years he had a supermajority. That means filibuster proof. They could essentially pass any legislation that wanted with minimal effort. The Republicans couldn't have done much of anything to stop it. During those two years Obama didn't even try to do anything for black people.

So is Mitch McConnell a piece of shit? Yes, but he can't be used as an excuse for Obama doing nothing for us.

Obama made a strategic decision to side with moderate white suburban voters so he could get a second term.

Had Obama went all out being black 1st those first two years he wouldn't have won a second term but he'd have a legacy that would have stood the test of time amongst the black community!
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I'm going to have to can bullshit on your assessment here. Obama wasn't at all black 1st.

I can't count the numbers of times MF online and even on 6 zeros will tell me I'm not black 1st because I have a Hispanic wife. I'll just say that depends on your definition of what black 1st is.

But truth is all the usual excuses that Democrats give do not apply to Obama.

Some presidents could use the excuse that helping black people may cause racists to pull away and vote against them. Racist already hated Obama. Nothing he did or didn't do would change that, so that can't be used as an excuse. Sure the closeted suburban racist may change their mind but if you're black 1st they shouldn't be your priority.

Obama can't even use the excuse of the filibuster. Sure late in his presidency he could but during the first two years he had a supermajority. That means filibuster proof. They could essentially pass any legislation that wanted with minimal effort. The Republicans couldn't have done much of anything to stop it. During those two years Obama didn't even try to do anything for black people.

So is Mitch McConnell a piece of shit? Yes, but he can't be used as an excuse for Obama doing nothing for us.

Obama made a strategic decision to side with moderate white suburban voters so he could get a second term.

My definition of black 1st isn't about who you're married to but if you put the community before yourself. Obama didn't do that at all

Had Obama went all out being black 1st those first two years he wouldn't have won a second term but he'd have a legacy that would have stood the test of time amongst the black community

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why we need to delineate because the word black is too broad. Obama was a Kenyan who held anti-FBA contempt, he did nothing for us while he expanded the wealth of white households, bailed out the corrupt capitalist power structure of this nation (peak white supremacy), greatly degraded citizens right of privacy through the NSA, kept us in a terrible money laundering war for the Military Industrial Complex, and oh made gay marriage and adoption legal. With the current state of affairs how peculiar is that last tangible. Anyway, he was a tether puppet for white supremacy and he’s getting what he deserves since he had to find out the hard way what we already knew in that whites have an intense hatred for any form of positive “black” imagery and now the media is reporting on how he used to spear fight with white men lol. Fuck him!

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Him just being black is not enough... He was the worst Trojan horse black people have ever had. Actually a disgrace id you ask me..A rising tide lifts all boys my #$$...coming up with excuses as to why black people can't have repairations. He played us he was a chille for the democrats..smh.
    They snuck one under our nose but now we’re hip to their tactics. They’re going to try the same with Cory Booker post Biden.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America was united when they elected Barack Obama. He won by a landslide both times.... At the end of the day.. who snatched the unity back... and declared that they would work to make him a failure? Mitch McConnell and the GOP.. Grand Ole Party. All white males with the likes of Candace Owens, Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and other so-called black people hating on the Democrats who ran on a platform to recognize Black Lives Matter.. GOP said nope .. not on our watch and they have kept their promise.. haven't they?
    He won by a landslide because we were in a gruesome recession due to the incompetence and corruption of the previous administration. The Republicans handed the Presidency to the Democrats, they could’ve wheeled anyone out there but they chose a tether with an anti Foundational track record who they could blackmail because of his questionable sexual past.

D

Deleted member 1946

He betrayed the honor we gave him so at this point he's just another politician. Symbolism will only get us so far if anywhere.
    He definitely betrayed us. He brought in the LGBTQ stuff. He was against it officially in 2008 and was for it in 2012. Folks have been saying he is secretly gay anyways well before 2012, but his masters did not allow him to change his public stance until then.

D

Deleted member 1946

He won by a landslide because we were in a gruesome recession due to the incompetence and corruption of the previous administration. The Republicans handed the Presidency to the Democrats, they could’ve wheeled anyone out there but they chose a tether with an anti Foundational track record who they could blackmail because of his questionable sexual past.
    Yep. I do know that initially the powers that be wanted Hillary Clinton to be president since she has been a big loyal puppet to them for years. As a matter of fact, they promised her the election. However, the powers that be realized that putting Hillary Clinton in office would be dumb since Barack Obama checked off more boxes than Hillary ever could. By Obama being put in office, Black folks got an emotional victory full of symbolism. A half Black man would push the LGBTQ agenda on the people. Obamacare would be passed under his administration and further cripple the economy.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First off Obama isn't even completely black. He is bi-racial. And I have nothing against that as I have bi-racial children myself.
    Secondly Obama didn't even grow up in the United States. Neither him nor Kamala Harris's family lineage have any ties to the legacy of slavery. Their parents didn't suffer through Jim Crow. Obama's mother was white and his father was Kenyan and moved to Indonesia when he was 6 and moved back to Hawaii when he was 10. Kamala Harris's mother is Indian and her Father is Jamaican was born in Oakland and moved to Montreal Quebec, Canada when she was 12.
    Please understand that your most formative years are as a teenager. from birth to 5 you barely know you are even alive. You generally can't remember much of your years from birth to 5. From 5 to 10 you just generally just care about birthdays, Halloween, and Christmas and going to Chuckee Cheese or Peter Pipers. You know little to nothing about politics or current events. Harris spent her formative years in a completely different country and moved back to the United States after high school graduation to attend college.

These politicians don't have ties to the black community. Once they get into politics they proclaim a blackness that was never there and fake it just to get into the good graces of the black community and get our votes. It's pandering at it's best.

Obama said in an interview specifically and not in these exact words but "that America didn't work best by doing anything specific for the black community and that America works best when things are done for all and the black community just happens to benefit some."

Kamala Harris said that "she wasn't going to do anything that specifically benefited black people only."

Obama didn't do anything at all that benefited black people. He had a super majority and could have quite easily pushed legislation making black people a protected class especially given all the police brutality incidents that happened under his watch. He didn't even try though.

So forgive me if I don't give two sh*ts about his legacy. To me he was nothing more than a typical white Democrat dressed in black face. And if you can sit here and act is if he is the best thing since sliced bread just because he has a black phenotype then you are lost sister (if I can even call you that)!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    TBH, Barack dishonored himself a long time ago, back when he was Bathhouse Barry......he came out the gate talking that pimp shit and Blacks ate it up. I already felt like he was suspect just from being a Dem, but once I saw behind the veil, it only confirmed my suspicions.

D

Deleted member 1946

IMHO
    Not honoring President Obama is all about Mainstream Anti-Black hatred. As American Presidents go, he is comparatively one of the best. He gave some of the best speeches ever. He honored his wife and his family. The world loved him and they still do but the Anti-Black hatred
    🔥
    🔥
    🔥
    that surrounds him in all of its forms has Mainstream media and society ignoring and downplaying him as a person and his accomplishments as an American President. At this point he himself is seemingly believing the narrative. For me, it’s sad to see.,,but this is how American Society sees black men who don’t carry a sport ball
    🏀
    🏈
    🔥
    Ask yourself, why is Donald Trump, a known con artist with unethical ways, lifted up? and not President Obama? Even the democrats lift Trump up to raise political campaign money.. they should be ignoring trump.. period
    He is not lifted up because it gives the illusion that they are against him. If Obama was a real threat to their power, the powers that be would have done the same thing to Obama as they did to Kennedy. Obama was not and is not a threat to their power. He did everything the powers that be wanted.

D

Deleted member 1946

IMHO
    🔥
    🔥
    🔥
    🏀
    🏈
    🔥
    The reason that I know Obama was on their side was how much money he accepted from those wicked wealthy donors. He didn't have to accept their money, but they gave him even more in 2012 than they did in 2008 which showed they were pleased with what he was doing for them.

D

Deleted member 1946

I understand Black America did not get a real black!1st President. That reality is very disappointing and I...being a super Democrat at the time, took pictures with and even introduced him and his wife at, not one, but two campaign stops in Nevada, and attended his 1st inauguration and ball! even after sacrificing a lot to vouch for him.. and support him, I truly feel betrayed. I have since stepped back and looked at the big picture. You know how they say two things can be true about the same thing?
    When I step back, I see a successful man who did better than most White American men. BUT! i see his real black pride was suppressed to the point of nonexistence. He gave those white folks too much credit and was naive to their schemes... I look at him now and truly see a shell of a man.. they won. they got him good. shut him up good and he hasn't even opened his library yet! .. that's crazy THAT should have been done and shows me, I am right.. they used the heaven out of that man and his family.. I look at the DNC and the 1st African-American President, post Y2k is nothing more than a fundraiser for the DNC. They should be paying for his Library like they did Bill Clinton... One thing I will not do is help the Republican party on purpose or accident.. so you will not seee me putting him down in public.. as long as they hold that trash DonTrump up.. I'm holding up my fake 1st Black POTUS who they hate and want every Black person to be ashamed of. FKTHAT.. They will never get me to say he was a disappointment in public. TO ME HE WAS NOT. What was disappointing was all the White Americans in both parties! trying to stop him from being great and talking ish to this day...when DonTrump is a whole Criminal. Fight Fire with Fire.
    I will put down anybody who works against our people's best interest. Obama messed us over in so many ways.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Barrack Obama, Kamala Harris, Jim Clyburn, Cory Booker, Raphael Warnock, Stacey Abrams, Kentanji Brown Jackson, Shelia Jackson, Lee, Karen Bass, Maxine Waters, Lori Lightfoot, Brandon Johnson

I could keep going. These politicians have all sold out black people. They pander to black people for the vote then nothing substantive is done for the black community. Sure they do symbolic things but once they are in office they dismiss the black community.

Don't continue to fall for just a person having the same phenotype as you as being good enough. Unless they can say exactly how they have helped me as a black citizen then they don't deserve my support.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't like Obama at all because he could have done a lot of things for Blacks specifically. Some of it without any political consequence, on the low and he didn't.

However, I personally draw the line by arbitrarily talking shyt to him to white folks. The right wing white folks were horrible to him for the wrong reasons, just because he was black. He was treated like any other black person. To this day they say outright crazy azz shyt like Michelle is a man and their kids are someone else's because he is gay and she's a tran. And many say it with a straight face.

I have had political discussions with white right wingers and they are critical of Obama but for very different reasons I am. I make it a point of saying I don't think he's done enough for Blacks. You just don't like him because he is black. Two different things.

A common thing they would say during his presidency is 'worst president ever' and I would gaslight them and say 'Name me a better president in the last 50 years?' Trust me, it f*cks them up....lol. They'll name Reagan and pretty much thats it. They can't get away with saying either Bush or Nixon and they, being Republicans, don't want to say Clinton. Then I come back with so, he's at worst the 2nd best President in the last 50 years, then? I am not a fan of his but he's better than most of the last 5 or so presidents. : ) haha

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    they lit the white house up in LGBTQANON colors, remember? I wouldn't be surprised at anything they try to sneak past us.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ummmm no. We have to be honest and not lie. He is a sellout to the White power structure.
    Unfortunately true, but like Princess El Bey said, I would never support a racist digging him out
    First off Obama isn't even completely black. He is bi-racial. And I have nothing against that as I have bi-racial children myself.
    Secondly Obama didn't even grow up in the United States. Neither him nor Kamala Harris's family lineage have any ties to the legacy of slavery. Their parents didn't suffer through Jim Crow. Obama's mother was white and his father was Kenyan and moved to Indonesia when he was 6 and moved back to Hawaii when he was 10. Kamala Harris's mother is Indian and her Father is Jamaican was born in Oakland and moved to Montreal Quebec, Canada when she was 12.
    Please understand that your most formative years are as a teenager. from birth to 5 you barely know you are even alive. You generally can't remember much of your years from birth to 5. From 5 to 10 you just generally just care about birthdays, Halloween, and Christmas and going to Chuckee Cheese or Peter Pipers. You know little to nothing about politics or current events. Harris spent her formative years in a completely different country and moved back to the United States after high school graduation to attend college.

These politicians don't have ties to the black community. Once they get into politics they proclaim a blackness that was never there and fake it just to get into the good graces of the black community and get our votes. It's pandering at it's best.

Obama said in an interview specifically and not in these exact words but "that America didn't work best by doing anything specific for the black community and that America works best when things are done for all and the black community just happens to benefit some."

Kamala Harris said that "she wasn't going to do anything that specifically benefited black people only."

Obama didn't do anything at all that benefited black people. He had a super majority and could have quite easily pushed legislation making black people a protected class especially given all the police brutality incidents that happened under his watch. He didn't even try though.

So forgive me if I don't give two sh*ts about his legacy. To me he was nothing more than a typical white Democrat dressed in black face. And if you can sit here and act is if he is the best thing since sliced bread just because he has a black phenotype then you are lost sister (if I can even call you that)!
    But like Princess El Bey, I won’t feed into any racist’s rants against him either.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you look at what he did as a President and not as his skin tone there is a million reasons to not like him. He was the quintessential neoliberal hell-bent on spreading the empire at all costs just with a tan.

I’m not a fan of Obama and it has nothing to do with anti-Blackness because his Blackness is performative. Look at how he talks to Black people, he is every bit as paternalistic and patronizing as white people but can hide behind his skin tone.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is not lifted up because it gives the illusion that they are against him. If Obama was a real threat to their power, the powers that be would have done the same thing to Obama as they did to Kennedy. Obama was not and is not a threat to their power. He did everything the powers that be wanted.
    No líes detected! educatedman23
    👊🏾🤛🏾

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No líes detected! educatedman23
    👊🏾🤛🏾
    But I am talking about racist assk white folks hating on Obama, I understand why we are not honoring him.. but why are the dominant society, white Democrats not honoring him.. that shit is suspect.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I won't agree with them and push racist rhetoric against him but I'm also not jumping to his defense.
    He doesn't deserve it. He did nothing to deserve my defense. Respect and honor are something to be earned. He did nothing to earn the respect of the black community! Nothing at all. He panders to us for a vote.

But if that's your standard then Donald Trump pandered for our vote too!

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The reason that I know Obama was on their side was how much money he accepted from those wicked wealthy donors. He didn't have to accept their money, but they gave him even more in 2012 than they did in 2008 which showed they were pleased with what he was doing for them.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

To hell with Brock Kobama

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    racist assk white folks
    You kinda answered your own question here. Why should the dominant society be expected to honor anyone not like them anyway? It is not suspect, it is to be expected. Besides... apparent outward disdain towards him helps their agenda anyway.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles . At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored . Because of the porous limestone in these areas , the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth , and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface . Over thousands of years , small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools . These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by the human eye ...... These fish care more about Obama than I do.

FitzGz74!

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    i get where you are or are going within your post; however...
    #44 put smiles on those faces in those understanding that #44 is under control.. #44 was never presented with the opportunity to revolutionizing the corporation while keeping to majority bigoted ideology towards BLK.
    he/himself knew it and aided in benign neglect (spoken or unspoken)..
    i digress. when those are finished with their tools, they break them....