Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is LGBTQ Targeting Our Children For Indoctrination?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Tonight's Topic: Is LGBTQ Targeting Our Children For Indoctrination?

Premieres tonight on Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdn_TmA4RKs

Does anyone else want Czharcus to call in?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tonight's Topic: Is LGBTQ Targeting Our Children For Indoctrination?

Premieres tonight on Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdn_TmA4RKs

Does anyone else want Czharcus to call in?
    Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Call in Czharcus

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why didn't you call in? 🙁
    I caught it at the tail end. I wouldn't have called in anyway. I can't convince most of the people I talk to on here of anything that can literally be verified in their 1st hand direct experience. What would even be the point? (And I have no idea if the guy is a pedophile or not)

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I caught it at the tail end. I wouldn't have called in anyway. I can't convince most of the people I talk to on here of anything that can literally be verified in their 1st hand direct experience. What would even be the point? (And I have no idea if the guy is a pedophile or not)
    So are you saying you're not a good enough debater to get your point across?

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So are you saying you're not a good enough debater to get your point across?
    No, I believe I can get my point across, but if someone doesn't want to acknowledge my point, they'll deny their own direct experience. That's just the way we (humans) are. No one can change anyone's mind about anything they are not already open to changing their minds about.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So why try to make the case for something you know is in bad faith? Maybe you should call up Kitten Heals or ToneTits to see if you can spray some moisture onto your thought processes, cause we ain't going for it.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So why try to make the case for something you know is in bad faith?
    I don't know what you're talking about. A large portion of what I say can be verified to be true by anybody in their own 1st person direct experience. How is that making the case for something in bad faith?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Very important broadcast I was listening to you tonight on the business and it was on LGBT qrs or whatever the f*** we need to watch these pedophiles around our children another reason why reparations specifically for FBA is needed so that we can take schooling into our own hands f*** this public school system that allows pedophiles in and out the school system targeting your children we should take?

Attachments

Screenshot_20220403-053013.png Screenshot_20220403-100958.png Screenshot_20220403-103400~2.png Screenshot_20220403-102730.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very important broadcast I was listening to you tonight on the business and it was on LGBT qrs or whatever the f*** we need to watch these pedophiles around our children another reason why reparations specifically for FBA is needed so that we can take schooling into our own hands f*** this public school system that allows pedophiles in and out the school system targeting your children we should take?
    YES! What was extremely inappropriate and concerning was him talking about how much he loved the kids when he was a freaking substitute. This guy was acting like he was staff for 15 years and got booted. This guy was grooming those kids and trying to bait them into sex talk under the guise of “advocacy”. This is scary and they are trying to shame us into not speaking on it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    YES! What was extremely inappropriate and concerning was him talking about how much he loved the kids when he was a freaking substitute. This guy was acting like he was staff for 15 years and got booted. This guy was grooming those kids and trying to bait them into sex talk under the guise of “advocacy”. This is scary and they are trying to shame us into not speaking on it.
    I posted this on another thread, but it applies here too.

I modified it a little bit, but still:

The gay / bi male community has their own unique, strategic subcultural forms of grooming, predatory behavior, and pedophilia that in some cases gets disguised as taking in or taking care of young(er) gay / bisexual boys. And there is a perverse culture and undercurrent of pederasty, drugs, and reckless behavior disguised as some empowering form of sexual liberation that dwells within the gay / bi male community and their sexual subcultures and tribes. Even a lot of the males that are transwomen, regardless of sexuality, have been caught grooming, violating, and being sexually predatory to minors.

During the time between 2010 and 2015 when the LGBT and its allies were still fighting for nationwide same-sex marriage to be allowed and legally recognized in the US, I read sensational stories of gay male couples in the USA that have been together in long-term relationships for 20, 30, 40+ plus years that everyone found heartwarming and beautiful. And what I would notice is that in a lot if not most of these stories, one of the males would be under 18 and the other male would be at least 25 or older and the older male would actually "adopt" the younger male, "take him in", and they would "both remain together for years to come and remain in love with each other."

Many readers found that to be quite touching as well and bragged about how straight marriages don't even typically last that long. However, I immediately recognized it for the grooming, "father figure", pederasty tactic that it was as well as the propaganda to turn it into something normal and desirable. The same pedophile shit that racist gay Milo was rightfully called out for promoting. Nobody dared to call it out and I bet the 1 or 2 who wanted to feared they would be labeled homophobic and accused of trying to attack the idea of gay marriage. Meanwhile, if this was a straight relationship where one of the partners were under 18, everyone would rightfully call it out.

What the fuck is wrong with people? This shit is not cool and pedophilia doesn't get a pass regardless of sexuality and hardship. Like, this is no different than straight men like Emmanuel Macron and him being groomed as a minor by his older wife before marrying her. Countless straight people have called and continue to call out heterosexual predators, sex offenders, and pedophiles of both sexes. Enough of this.

The LGBT community (particularly, the gay / bi males) cannot and will not continue to use the "irresponsible breeding and ills of breeders", "you're probably a repressed closet gay" and "the vast majority of pedophiles and sex offenders are straight and there's way more pedophilia in the straight community too", and "you're only being focused on us and see us as perverts because we're gay and you're just being a homophobe and targeting us" talking points as deflection tactics and get out of jail free cards. These cards are worn the fuck out and can be used as toilet paper at this point.

I have also even been informed of some Black boys (even straight ones) being sexually harassed by pervy, sick white adult males because just like the nasty white predatory female Karens, they too see Black boys as adults, walking mandingo sex toys, and not mere children.
    (A caller tells his experience with these perverts around the 2:57:40 mark of the video. He was 14 years old.)

This commentary will absolutely be deemed and considered homophobia because in their minds, IT IS HOMOPHOBIA. It is also considered politically incorrect to call them out as they wrongfully use "homophobia" as a shield. And yet, the victims of predatory gay / bi males and LGBT racism as well as anyone who calls them out have to suffer in silence or be shamed and silenced. Y'all called out and stopped working with Kevin Demon Spacey, yet he's still roaming free while Rape Kelly is sitting in prison. Rape Kelly needs some company, you know.

gMTpBXg.jpg

Bryan Singer, a known predatory racist gay male in Hollyweird that identifies as "bisexual" yet has never been romantically and sexually linked with a woman (had only 1 surrogate female to carry his demon spawn), has been called out and exposed several times by many sources for his documented love for underaged boys as well as his abuse towards them.

In response, Singer calls it "homophobic smear campaign" and he and/or the demons he is connected with have threatened and harassed people for calling him out. Bryan Singer is the prime example of using "homophobia" as a shield. He is still getting work in Hollyweird too despite MeToo. And, he's still not in prison either and due to his race, his ties to Jewishness, LGBT, and other connections, he'll be safe outside along with Kevin Spacey.

Would it make sense for Woody Allen to call the articles of his known pedophile ways a "heterosexual smear?"

Also, look at this shit. Kevin demon spawn Spacey, before he was officially outed as both a gay predator and a grooming pedophile, was casually talking to a little boy on a train like a "normal person."

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/867884945708126208
    Now imagine if the little boy was left alone with him.....
    Scary how these predators silently, not so silently, walk amongst us.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I posted this on another thread, but it applies here too.

I modified it a little bit, but still:

The gay / bi male community has their own unique, strategic subcultural forms of grooming, predatory behavior, and pedophilia that in some cases gets disguised as taking in or taking care of young(er) gay / bisexual boys. And there is a perverse culture and undercurrent of pederasty, drugs, and reckless behavior disguised as some empowering form of sexual liberation that dwells within the gay / bi male community and their sexual subcultures and tribes. Even a lot of the males that are transwomen, regardless of sexuality, have been caught grooming, violating, and being sexually predatory to minors.

During the time between 2010 and 2015 when the LGBT and its allies were still fighting for nationwide same-sex marriage to be allowed and legally recognized in the US, I read sensational stories of gay male couples in the USA that have been together in long-term relationships for 20, 30, 40+ plus years that everyone found heartwarming and beautiful. And what I would notice is that in a lot if not most of these stories, one of the males would be under 18 and the other male would be at least 25 or older and the older male would actually "adopt" the younger male, "take him in", and they would "both remain together for years to come and remain in love with each other."

Many readers found that to be quite touching as well and bragged about how straight marriages don't even typically last that long. However, I immediately recognized it for the grooming, "father figure", pederasty tactic that it was as well as the propaganda to turn it into something normal and desirable. The same pedophile shit that racist gay Milo was rightfully called out for promoting. Nobody dared to call it out and I bet the 1 or 2 who wanted to feared they would be labeled homophobic and accused of trying to attack the idea of gay marriage. Meanwhile, if this was a straight relationship where one of the partners were under 18, everyone would rightfully call it out.

What the fuck is wrong with people? This shit is not cool and pedophilia doesn't get a pass regardless of sexuality and hardship. Like, this is no different than straight men like Emmanuel Macron and him being groomed as a minor by his older wife before marrying her. Countless straight people have called and continue to call out heterosexual predators, sex offenders, and pedophiles of both sexes. Enough of this.

The LGBT community (particularly, the gay / bi males) cannot and will not continue to use the "irresponsible breeding and ills of breeders", "you're probably a repressed closet gay" and "the vast majority of pedophiles and sex offenders are straight and there's way more pedophilia in the straight community too", and "you're only being focused on us and see us as perverts because we're gay and you're just being a homophobe and targeting us" talking points as deflection tactics and get out of jail free cards. These cards are worn the fuck out and can be used as toilet paper at this point.

I have also even been informed of some Black boys (even straight ones) being sexually harassed by pervy, sick white adult males because just like the nasty white predatory female Karens, they too see Black boys as adults, walking mandingo sex toys, and not mere children.
    (A caller tells his experience with these perverts around the 2:57:40 mark of the video. He was 14 years old.)

This commentary will absolutely be deemed and considered homophobia because in their minds, IT IS HOMOPHOBIA. It is also considered politically incorrect to call them out as they wrongfully use "homophobia" as a shield. And yet, the victims of predatory gay / bi males and LGBT racism as well as anyone who calls them out have to suffer in silence or be shamed and silenced. Y'all called out and stopped working with Kevin Demon Spacey, yet he's still roaming free while Rape Kelly is sitting in prison. Rape Kelly needs some company, you know.

gMTpBXg.jpg

Bryan Singer, a known predatory racist gay male in Hollyweird that identifies as "bisexual" yet has never been romantically and sexually linked with a woman (had only 1 surrogate female to carry his demon spawn), has been called out and exposed several times by many sources for his documented love for underaged boys as well as his abuse towards them.

In response, Singer calls it "homophobic smear campaign" and he and/or the demons he is connected with have threatened and harassed people for calling him out. Bryan Singer is the prime example of using "homophobia" as a shield. He is still getting work in Hollyweird too despite MeToo. And, he's still not in prison either and due to his race, his ties to Jewishness, LGBT, and other connections, he'll be safe outside along with Kevin Spacey.

Would it make sense for Woody Allen to call the articles of his known pedophile ways a "heterosexual smear?"
    O

Also, look at this shit. Kevin demon spawn Spacey, before he was officially outed as both a gay predator and a grooming pedophile, was casually talking to a little boy on a train like a "normal person."

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/867884945708126208
    Now imagine if the little boy was left alone with him.....
    Scary how these predators silently, not so silently, walk amongst us.

They even try to make this acceptable with NAMBLA. When people in the LGBT deny this or defend it they are complicit.

Czharcus you couldn’t even bring yourself to understand why we were concerned with that substitute’s actions. You will cosign a suspected pedophile because you both are LGBT and cosign him before Black people.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They even try to make this acceptable with NAMBLA. When people in the LGBT deny this or defend it they are complicit.

Czharcus you couldn’t even bring yourself to understand why we were concerned with that substitute’s actions. You will cosign a suspected pedophile because you both are LGBT and cosign him before Black people.
    The LGBT knew they had to at least publicly disavow and harshly condemn Kevin Spacey when he tried using coming out as gay as a shield and claim LGBTQ allegiance for "protection" from public outcry for his evil predatory ways. He tried to "get away with murder" by trying to pull a Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner at the last minute, but failed.

They had to give Demon Spacey the boot. They knew about Spacey's evil ways all along, but still turned a blind eye. Because the streets were getting hot, MeToo became the hot topic, and the LGBT knew that publicly endorsing and supporting predators in this fashion would be a death sentence for their movement. That's why NAMBLA parted ways from the LGBT in the public eye back around the 1960s / 1970s because they knew the public wouldn't go for that pedophile NAMBLA crap. However, certain LGBT members, especially those in power, are still trying to push and promote NAMBLA and pedophilia by slowly re-engineering and reshaping the society and its culture....for the worst....

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The LGBT knew they had to at least publicly disavow and harshly condemn Kevin Spacey when he tried using coming out as gay as a shield and claim LGBTQ allegiance for "protection" from public outcry for his evil predatory ways. Because the streets were getting hot, MeToo became the hot topic, and the LGBT knew that publicly endorsing and supporting predators in this fashion would be a death sentence for their movement. That's why NAMBLA parted ways from the LGBT in the public eye back around the 1960s / 1970s because they knew the public wouldn't go for that pedophile NAMBLA crap. However, certain LGBT members, especially those in power, are still trying to push and promote NAMBLA and pedophilia by slowly re-engineering and reshaping the society and its culture....for the worst....
    NAMBLA started being infiltrated by law enforcement and so they removed all chapters and went underground. But they still as active as ever and trying to lobby for the remove of age of consent laws.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't know what you're talking about. A large portion of what I say can be verified to be true by anybody in their own 1st person direct experience. How is that making the case for something in bad faith?
    It's bad faith, given that you cannot substantiate your claims by professional or academic research with proper citations, also you continue to talk in circles, and you were requested to call in well before the show was broadcast.

lilboosiedigust

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The LGBT knew they had to at least publicly disavow and harshly condemn Kevin Spacey when he tried using coming out as gay as a shield and claim LGBTQ allegiance for "protection" from public outcry for his evil predatory ways. He tried to "get away with murder" by trying to pull a Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner at the last minute, but failed.

They had to give Demon Spacey the boot. They knew about Spacey's evil ways all along, but still turned a blind eye. Because the streets were getting hot, MeToo became the hot topic, and the LGBT knew that publicly endorsing and supporting predators in this fashion would be a death sentence for their movement. That's why NAMBLA parted ways from the LGBT in the public eye back around the 1960s / 1970s because they knew the public wouldn't go for that pedophile NAMBLA crap. However, certain LGBT members, especially those in power, are still trying to push and promote NAMBLA and pedophilia by slowly re-engineering and reshaping the society and its culture....for the worst....
    Lets not forget "Chickhawk"

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NAMBLA started being infiltrated by law enforcement and so they removed all chapters and went underground. But they still as active as ever and trying to lobby for the remove of age of consent laws.

What is your take on this:

This bill does not change the fact that it is illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor. SB 145 was meant to affect cases where the minor is a teenager between ages 14 to 17, and the offender, an adult, within a 10-year age range.

"A 19-year-old has a 17-year-old girlfriend, and they have sex, that is statutory rape. But the law right now says that the judge does not have to put that 19-year-old boy on the sex offender registry because of the kind of sex that they were having," Wiener said. "But if it's a 19-year-old boy having sex with a 17-year-old boyfriend, the judge must put that 19-year-old onto the sex offender registry, even if it was completely consensual, even if they were boyfriends, even if there was nothing coercive or predatory about it."

The bill has sparked a lot of comments on ABC10's and Senator Scott Wiener's Facebook pages, including false claims that the bill would make it so an 18-year-old could rape an 8-year-old.

"This bill has no application to anyone under the age of 14," Wiener said. "And that age range is an existing category in the law. It has existed for almost 100 years."

Honestly, the age range should be shortened from 10 years to 5 years at maximum. It sounds to me that a 14 year old with a 24 year old is okay according to this bill and that's not okay with me...

I don't like how 18 and 19 year olds can get with these senior citizens or people old enough to be their parentsor grandparents either.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lets not forget "Chickhawk"

Listen, I never heard of this before, but you already know shit is real and downright scary when you develop an unsettling feeling when you initially see or hear about certain things like this before you even start reading and looking into it.

I'm already reading the article. I think I rather rewatch that nasty psychotic ass cave roach GG Allin's documentary directed by Todd Phillips than this shit.

This Chickhawk is breaching into deep dark web, snuff film, hellishly and proudly demonic and shamelessly Satanic child "rhymes with c0rn" sexual assault terrority. There is a special place in hell for demons like this.

Sidenote: Remember those 1guy1cups, 2girl1cup, 1guy1icepack, and countless more shock videos of pure debauchery and evil that went viral? And all of the fucked up legal p0rn out here? I think these videos have been promoted and put out there to eventually desensitize us and groom us into accepting boundless corruption.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Quote from the article:

"Another issue that arises in the film is the linkage between the Gay Rights Movement and NAMBLA. The documentary shows how disgusted some attendees of a Gay Pride March are at the NAMBLA contingent, whose members argue that they are similarly oppressed by the dominant culture, but I personally didn’t see enough of a distinction being made in the film between the two groups. In fact, most of the comments made against NAMBLA were tepid at best, with a few exceptions."

I noticed this a lot. Even another user noticed that the response from Czharcus in regards to this LGBT video broadcast from TBA was tepid or not strong enough against the offenders and predators in the LGBT community. The LGBT often tries to downplay, deflect, cast blame onto you and/or the victims, minimize, deny, and ignore the sick, dysfunctional, and demented undercurrents in the community. "OH that's just a few bad apples, most of us aren't like that." Okay, you aren't like that, but what are you doing about it? And for those that participate in depraved or dysfunctional behavior and activities, if they don't downplay their role in it, then they will act like they have no part in it at all.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Sometimes you have to toss a beloved pirate over the ship to keep harmony and I believe that is what happened. Remind me if I'm incorrect but at this time weren't Les Moonves, Charlie Rose, Bill O'Reilly, and a slew of others getting outer as sexual predators and so it was mandatory for them to make Kevin Spacey walk the plant? In the end I believe that they want no sexual boundaries to exist. Anyone and everyone can sleep with each other regardless of sex, age, and soon enough species.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sometimes you have to toss a beloved pirate over the ship to keep harmony and I believe that is what happened. Remind me if I'm incorrect but at this time weren't Les Moonves, Charlie Rose, Bill O'Reilly, and a slew of others getting outer as sexual predators and so it was mandatory for them to make Kevin Spacey walk the plant? In the end I believe that they want no sexual boundaries to exist. Anyone and everyone can sleep with each other regardless of sex, age, and soon enough species.
    They along with the news and media outlets have been using sugar-coated, watered down words to describe child rape and sexual abuse for years.

Many people already have rape fantasies and sadistic desires.

Law enforcement and the judicial court system have been giving pedophiles and predators (mostly white) slaps on the wrists and high fives.

Watch them promote "non-consensual relationships" next as something to admire and to be normalized and celebrated.

Evil is boundless. 5D Chess on a black and white Satanic checkerboard.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Quote from the article:

"Another issue that arises in the film is the linkage between the Gay Rights Movement and NAMBLA. The documentary shows how disgusted some attendees of a Gay Pride March are at the NAMBLA contingent, whose members argue that they are similarly oppressed by the dominant culture, but I personally didn’t see enough of a distinction being made in the film between the two groups. In fact, most of the comments made against NAMBLA were tepid at best, with a few exceptions."

I noticed this a lot. Even another user noticed that the response from Czharcus in regards to this LGBT video broadcast from TBA was tepid or not strong enough against the offenders and predators in the LGBT community. The LGBT often tries to downplay, deflect, cast blame onto you and/or the victims, minimize, deny, and ignore the sick, dysfunctional, and demented undercurrents in the community. "OH that's just a few bad apples, most of us aren't like that." Okay, you aren't like that, but what are you doing about it? And for those that participate in depraved or dysfunctional behavior and activities, if they don't downplay their role in it, then they will act like they have no part in it at all.
    You know, with this kind of flow, all of your citations commentary would look really good on the blog side of the house
    Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    @Czharcus you couldn’t even bring yourself to understand why we were concerned with that substitute’s actions. You will cosign a suspected pedophile because you both are LGBT and cosign him before Black people.
    You literally just making up stuff.

I understand exactly why you are concerned.

I didn't cosign anybody's actions. Can you find where I did?

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's bad faith, given that you cannot substantiate your claims by professional or academic research with proper citations,
    So it is bad faith because I make arguments you can verify with your own 1st person direct experience rather than giving you citations from the direct experience of people you don't even know. Look at how much distrust of self that has been ingrained in us.

This is what I was saying, why should I attempt to debate him when I know when someone doesn't want to agree, they will discard their own 1st hand, 1st person direct experience just to disagree? If someone doesn't like what I am saying, it does not matter what I say nor does it, 3rd party references, because the person would even discard supporting information they're getting from their very own brain.

When we are talking about beliefs, we're actually talking about identity. This website is a testament to how hard we fight for our identities. Jason Black has built a career around the identity of being correct (for a good purpose, it's all love, there is no judgment here). I know from my very own 1st person, 1st hand direct experience that this identity is only as malleable as I want it to be (I do not need any 3rd party references to know this is true). If I do not want information that might prove I am incorrect to damage this identity, that information will be invalidated. IT DOES NOT MATTER whether the new information is wrong or right. This is what it means to be human. We all do this. (Which is why I attempt to speak what is true from every angle, that which can be verified in anyone's direct experience WITHOUT the assistance of third-party sources)

If I say, "you can validate this in your own direct experience" and you say, "that's not enough", I don't really know what to do with that. I don't think I'm the one with the bad faith.
    also you continue to talk in circles,
    That's because reality is non-dual. Right now, you are conversing with yourself in another body which is actually 1 with your body.

randodisbeliefYeah, it can get confusing.
    you were requested to call in well before the show was broadcast.
    I was, but I was occupied with working on my Audiodrama and did not see the request until the show was almost over. No matter, as I said, I would not have called in any way.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I forget to mention that they sacrificed Kevin Spacey and eventually Jeffery Epstein because the streets got way too hot. Regardless of sexuality, they are all corrupt and part of the same evil circles.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even another user noticed that the response from @Czharcus in regards to this LGBT video broadcast from TBA was tepid or not strong enough against the offenders and predators in the LGBT community.
    I have not seen, he has not presented a story where this man has molested a child. He has not presented a history of predatory behavior (which all predators have). Were talking guilt by innuendo here. You believe I should come out stronger against a man that has not actually done anything.

Okay, he gave a kid a rainbow bracelet. Teachers probably aren't allowed to give kids anything other than homework. I understand that. He didn't sexually violate the kid. The rainbow bracelet isn't damaging to the child. It wasn't laced with anthrax. It won't make the child be gay.

I understand the bracelet means something to people but objectively, it doesn't mean anything at all. It could mean something, but we don't actually know what that is. The fear that it could mean something is valid to the person feeling the fear, but there's nothing actually there to fear. It's all imagination/projected (it could mean this or it could mean that).

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This 1st few seconds TBA says biology doesn't allow for this but simultaneously, believes there is a problem. How can you have a problem with something that can't happen?

There isn't an influx of new gays because biology doesn't allow for it so that negates the possibility of creating them through indoctrination unless we believe these white people are literally breaking reality and we need to fix… Reality.

But I have evolved on this issue. If black people think they should fight against the LGBT agenda, they should do just that. The futility of resisting reality because it's not doing what you think it should will be revealed. Hell, I fight against reality all the time and the futility of it will be revealed to me when I'm ready to see it.

Last edited:

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So it is bad faith because I make arguments you can verify with your own 1st person direct experience rather than giving you citations from the direct experience of people you don't even know. Look at how much distrust of self that has been ingrained in us.

This is what I was saying, why should I attempt to debate him when I know when someone doesn't want to agree, they will discard their own 1st hand, 1st person direct experience just to disagree? If someone doesn't like what I am saying, it does not matter what I say nor does it, 3rd party references, because the person would even discard supporting information they're getting from their very own brain.

When we are talking about beliefs, we're actually talking about identity. This website is a testament to how hard we fight for our identities. Jason Black has built a career around the identity of being correct (for a good purpose, it's all love, there is no judgment here). I know from my very own 1st person, 1st hand direct experience that this identity is only as malleable as I want it to be (I do not need any 3rd party references to know this is true). If I do not want information that might prove I am incorrect to damage this identity, that information will be invalidated. IT DOES NOT MATTER whether the new information is wrong or right. This is what it means to be human. We all do this. (Which is why I attempt to speak what is true from every angle, that which can be verified in anyone's direct experience WITHOUT the assistance of third-party sources)

If I say, "you can validate this in your own direct experience" and you say, "that's not enough", I don't really know what to do with that. I don't think I'm the one with the bad faith.

That's because reality is non-dual. Right now, you are conversing with yourself in another body which is actually 1 with your body.

randodisbeliefYeah, it can get confusing.

I was, but I was occupied with working on my Audiodrama and did not see the request until the show was almost over. No matter, as I said, I would not have called in any way.
    I'm not reading that nigga-babble, don't get emotional now, save that energy for 6zeros.net live broadcast, I would love to hear your scholarly wordsmithing in that case.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not reading that nigga-babble, don't get emotional now, save that energy for 6zeros.net live broadcast, I would love to hear your scholarly wordsmithing in that case.
    You didn't read it but you know it's "emotional" nigga-babble. But I am the one coming to the conversation in bad faith.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This 1st few seconds TBA says biology doesn't allow for this but simultaneously, believes there is a problem. How can you have a problem with something that can't happen?

There isn't an influx of new gays because biology doesn't allow for it
    so that negates the possibility of creating them through indoctrination unless we believe these white people are literally breaking reality and we need to fix… Reality.
    Homosexuality and bisexuality do happen and are both are shown in humans whether is they are by choice or not. What cannot happen, however, is procreation between 2 people of the same sex.

And if biology doesn't allow for the creation of gays, let alone the influx of gays, then what does?

And yes, we need to fix the reality that white supremacy is a thing. We need to fight against all of their tactics and make white supremacy obsolete.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Homosexuality and bisexuality do happen and are both are shown in humans whether is they are by choice or not. What cannot happen, however, is procreation between 2 people of the same sex.

And if biology doesn't allow for the creation of gays, let alone the influx of gays, then what does?

And yes, we need to fix the reality that white supremacy is a thing. We need to fight against all of their tactics and make white supremacy obsolete.
    "And if biology doesn't allow for the creation of gays, let alone the influx of gays, then what does?"

It's a good question. Reality (biology) does not allow for something to exist yet it does. To square this circle we would either have to believe we don't actually know everything that reality allows to exist or people have the ability to create things that cannot exist in reality and bring them in, defying the laws of reality. Otherwise, there is literally no problem other than us not liking what reality is allowing.

And as people living within reality, which we do not fully know, we can fix it (or even know if it is broken).

I think we are working with different definitions of reality.

Last edited:

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I like when TBA said “they are trying to talk to your kids about sex before theyre even ready”.
    These bastards are evil. I hate to sat it, but I side with DeSantis in Florida on this issue. Schools should have the right ro indoctrinate someone's child with this alphabet craziness.