Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I say, if it’s true love, yes. True love is damn, I can’t get enough of this person, we are super compatible and have each other’s back, period. No outside voices influencing the other, etc.

Do you agree or disagree with this content creators commentary: What do you think of Michelle Obama’s message?

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    She is preaching girl I took a stray bullet at a couple points. I agree with her saying that a lot of us want the ring and the wedding but don’t want the marriage. We don’t want to submit and let our man lead and stay faithful and loyal to him. Or the second the marriage challenges and forces us to be better instead of rising up to the occasion we quit and run away.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For Family, Community & Legacy❓Absolutely. The only reason we as a community even entertain or pose this question is largely due to the constant & somewhat successful campaign to destroy the Blk Community. This debate should perhaps be looked upon and considered by us as alien, foreign and as wide ranging in the spectrum of unfamiliarity as “Raisins in the Potato Salad” and across throughout to the point of “Beastiality”.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    For Family, Community & Legacy❓Absolutely. The only reason we as a community even entertain or pose this question is largely due to the constant & somewhat successful campaign to destroy the Blk Community. This debate should perhaps be looked upon and considered by us as alien, foreign and as wide ranging in the spectrum of unfamiliarity as “Raisins in the Potato Salad” and across throughout to the point of “Beastiality”.
    So true due to the simple fact that white women will preach the virtues of being modern women but then get right back home and be submissive to her man. Our women have fell for the ookie doke and it makes sense in the context of mass incarceration, resource deprivation, and white daddy being the only way out that they saw.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is preaching girl I took a stray bullet at a couple points. I agree with her saying that a lot of us want the ring and the wedding but don’t want the marriage. We don’t want to submit and let our man lead and stay faithful and loyal to him. Or the second the marriage challenges and forces us to be better instead of rising up to the occasion we quit and run away.
    I was married twice, first time at age 21, too young! We were from two different worlds and I just wanted to be married .. we had a child together.. it was horrible… but co-parenting made us best friends.. go figure. Oh, I couldn’t deal with the drugs and alcohol. 2nd time, I tried to be a good Christian wife, he cheated several times, was an alcoholic who abused us.. we had one child together. I just didn’t really know him.. he had demons.. unknown demons.. I’m not bashing my husbands but I thought marriage was a magical thing.. I was very naive and I think a lot of young women approach relationships with men in a fantasy type of way and assumptions run wild with some of us. I’ve learned my lessons. I agree 1000% with Mrs. Obama! and the content creator..

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a happily married man in a 10 year marriage to an on code sister I say it definitely.
    Everything Michelle said was facts when it comes to maintaining a long term commitment as well as the constant give and take based on what will benefit the group. There werw times when my wife made more than me but she still viewed us as a unit and we moved as such until I was able to reassume a more profitable position.

As far a the commentator I agree she was completely on point as well. Growing up I saw Aunts and cousins have the huge wedding only to leave a good brother a few years later. Then torment him with his own seed.
    Honest relationships take honesty and integrity to thrive.
    I have found a distinct difference between on code sisters and off code sisters. On Code sisters are willing to work with their husbands. Just as they fight with and for their fathers sons and nephews. Off code modern women fight for feninism and themselves which is why they always end up alone.
    On Code sisters fight for their lineage which is why they more often than not end up married. Happily!!

ADUpchurch

Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I think there are two sides to this. One side is man or man-kind always wants to monetize things; thus, we have the business contract (fake) side of the marriage: fancy dress, hat, ring, etc. All of this cost money. What happens when it doesn't work out? Everything is split half and half which costs more money-everyone is making money off of your "marriage." It was always a business contract.

The other side to this is more spiritual in nature. "God" marries you two. Within all of us are masculine and feminine. Empathy, Love, Compassion, etc. are feminine emotions while other emotions are masculine. Left hemisphere of the brain is masculine while the right side is feminine. So her or he reflects you outwardly. She is you and you are her. You are married to yourself. That is true marriage. Hey, just my opinion. Lol!

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there are two sides to this. One side is man or man-kind always wants to monetize things; thus, we have the business contract (fake) side of the marriage: fancy dress, hat, ring, etc. All of this cost money. What happens when it doesn't work out? Everything is split half and half which costs more money-everyone is making money off of your "marriage." It was always a business contract.

The other side to this is more spiritual in nature. "God" marries you two. Within all of us are masculine and feminine. Empathy, Love, Compassion, etc. are feminine emotions while other emotions are masculine. Left hemisphere of the brain is masculine while the right side is feminine. So her or he reflects you outwardly. She is you and you are her. You are married to yourself. That is true marriage. Hey, just my opinion. Lol!
    You are right brother. That's why the Bible instructs us to love our wives as we love ourselves. It even goes as far as to say love her as if she is your own flesh since no man that lives hates his own flesh. Very deep.

ADUpchurch

Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    You are right brother. That's why the Bible instructs us to love our wives as we love ourselves. It even goes as far as to say love her as if she is your own flesh since no man that lives hates his own flesh. Very deep.
    Thanks for the feedback bro. The bible is definitely coded with esoteric truths. I love that you mentioned it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think I want too many boxes ticked off.
    I want an on code sista as well as the other things: looks, personality, intelligence, etc.

Maybe too much to ask? Don't know. In the meanwhile and inbetween time, I do me, build as best I can, live life as best I can, white supremacy as best I can and stay on code always.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't look to celebrities or politicians for marriage advice or dating advice. They live in a different world.

That being said, I think marriage is worth it only if you and the person you are marrying are on the same page and able to grow together. It is a commitment of not only friendship but finances, family, and work. Good marriages don't just happen.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I once again think Michelle is spot on when she says "We only hurt ourselves when we hide our realness away"

A real man is not going to want to play games. Dare I say neither does a real woman. Especially in a world that works overtime to keep us apart. We have to work just as hard to build and maintain fruitful relationships and B1 families. Marriage and Family is the foundation of any strong nation. The example my wife and I came up with is a better. A battery is powerless with one charge. Its power comes from having a positive and negative charge. You need both.

Another example I would give is the Genesis when God said it is not good for man to be alone. One can argue this applies to eve as well since she was never without Adam when she was created.

Dont believe its a true story??? Medical professionals will tell you men have one less rib than women. Coincidence?? I think not.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I say, if it’s true love, yes. True love is damn, I can’t get enough of this person, we are super compatible and have each other’s back, period. No outside voices influencing the other, etc.

Do you agree or disagree with this content creators commentary: What do you think of Michelle Obama’s message?

I can't stand the Nobama's. She clearly didn't want a solid FBA/ADOS male that is why she picked him and Barry didnt date black women, she was his first. And why didn't she say anything but her oldest child shacking up with a carrot nose Brad playing #SlavePlay Sexercizes under the same GD roof.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    I am still trying to find the "One", the woman I want to live the rest of my life with, while she wants to live the rest of her life with me. I was never too into the idea of marriage, but I think that all changes when you meet someone you truly want to be with. Because at that point, why not get married right?

For me, I need to find love first, once I do, I think it'll be easy to decide on marriage or not.

It’s me Magic

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    Africa
    The concept of marriage is great. However, American marriage (like many other places) is a business. In Other countries, marriage is about growing in wealth for either side but the goal is both sides. In America, the business is a little different. It’s both side and the government. The third side always wins so it’s pushes for chaos.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, do your own thing folks. The Timothy Loehmanns and Amber Guygers are depending on no one riding for you. 🤷🏾‍♂️
    So that's why i should get married?

Getting murdered by race soldiers is not a good motivation for marriage sir

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The concept of marriage is great. However, American marriage (like many other places) is a business. In Other countries, marriage is about growing in wealth for either side but the goal is both sides. In America, the business is a little different. It’s both side and the government. The third side always wins so it’s pushes for chaos.

unnamed.png

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    So that's why i should get married?

Getting murdered by race soldiers is not a good motivation for marriage sir
    Standing together & blasting WS in their devilish faces is great motivation for marriage, in my opinion sir!

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Standing together & blasting WS in their devilish faces is great motivation for marriage, in my opinion sir!
    I blast WS devils as a bachelor lol.

I understand the overall point but marriage has never appealed to me for the reasons stated by It’s me Magic

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I blast WS devils as a bachelor lol.

I understand the overall point but marriage has never appealed to me for the reasons stated by It’s me Magic
    Totally understood bro, but two can blast more than one, depending on the tools & skill.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Totally understood bro, but two can blast more than one, depending on the tools & skill.
    My adult children & adult grandson could be weapons instructors, if they wanted to be. Their knowledge will be passed on & down to all they know, because of my grandparents & parents passing knowledge to me. Single or married, generations need the knowledge, regardless.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    2 people are twice as likely to see trouble coming and if worse comes to worse, there can be a witness and an advocate in the courtroom (whether you fall or the enemy falls) giving pause to other white supremacist TERRORIST CELLS. Yes, that’s where we are right now. You NEVER face an enemy alone except as a last resort. As a black American, you have the whole world in your face and looking you up and down, looking for a weakness from cradle to grave. Being alone is a weakness. This is about survival. If you choose not to team up, that’s on you, bruh. 🤷🏾‍♂️ (You can probably tell I like Professor Black Truth)

Last edited:

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am still trying to find the "One", the woman I want to live the rest of my life with, while she wants to live the rest of her life with me. I was never too into the idea of marriage, but I think that all changes when you meet someone you truly want to be with. Because at that point, why not get married right?

For me, I need to find love first, once I do, I think it'll be easy to decide on marriage or not.
    I never wanted to get married. NEVER saw it in the cards for myself. But I was blessed to meet a King that changed that for me. 10 years and still kicking. When you find the one you'll know.
    I can agree with that sentiment to a certain extent. America does approach marriage in a business like manner, but that does not mean you allow them to control your marriage. You have to have your own understanding of how you want your marriage to operate, have your own set of rules and regulations.
    Yes lawd! I wouldn't have it any other way! My King and I love blasting WS together. It's our favorite pastime.
    Set It Off Movie GIF by filmeditor

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I never wanted to get married. NEVER saw it in the cards for myself. But I was blessed to meet a King that changed that for me. 10 years and still kicking. When you find the one you'll know.

I can agree with that sentiment to a certain extent. America does approach marriage in a business like manner, but that does not mean you allow them to control your marriage. You have to have your own understanding of how you want your marriage to operate, have your own set of rules and regulations.

Yes lawd! I wouldn't have it any other way! My King and I love blasting WS together. It's our favorite pastime.
    Set It Off Movie GIF by filmeditor
    You don't have to have paperwork saying that you're married either. He's husband & you're wife in your hearts, mind, soul & body, you're married.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You don't have to have paperwork saying that you're married either. He's husband & you're wife in your hearts, mind, soul & body, you're married.
    Good point. I was going to say it helps with keeping and transferring resources though. Better and easier to file taxes. Many resources pass automatically upon death without too much pain in the ass. However, I think the alphabets who couldn’t marry till recently got a lot of laws passed to make things easier for people not married on paper.

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is true. We were married in our hearts. The paperwork was just a formality. It is definitely important for assets and children.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think this only works if both parties are truly loyal to each other. Unfortunately I have heard people say this in an effort to "not complicate our relationship" but they both cheat on each other and have children with other people. At that point I'm like some people want to avoid the responsibility that comes with the paperwork but want all the perks of the relationship. And even if one truly believes this frame of thought I think you're still doing a disservice to the children when it comes to generational wealth building and transfer.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I think it depends on who you're with, how well the relationship is going and so on. I was never too into the idea of marriage growing up, and still I don't feel marriage is a needed thing, at least for me it isn't. But, if I met the right woman, and I could see myself with her for the rest of my life, I think I would consider marriage. But it would need to be a woman I can see myself being with forever, one I can trust, one I can have a family with.

I don't want to end up being one of those who gets married too soon, or to the wrong person. My plans are to take things slow. I will not rush into marriage as I've seen many others do the same and it usually resulted in divorce.

But yeah, I think it depends on the person you're with and how strong of a connection you have with that person.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think this only works if both parties are truly loyal to each other. Unfortunately I have heard people say this in an effort to "not complicate our relationship" but they both cheat on each other and have children with other people. At that point I'm like some people want to avoid the responsibility that comes with the paperwork but want all the perks of the relationship. And even if one truly believes this frame of thought I think you're still doing a disservice to the children when it comes to generational wealth building and transfer.
    Quite different when all your children are grown, provided for & your 50+, just wanting a life partner.

D

Deleted member 405

Been there done that twice.....not doing it again....

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there is a reality that we haven’t accepted because we only know of one form of marriage but relationships run their course and when we look at African societies before Abrahamic religion we see that divorce was possible because that is a reality. Marriage without divorce is a Eurasian concept, when Greeks established their first laws (Solon) they outlawed polygamy and divorce. Ethiopia still has marriages that can be renewed after a year, as long they aren’t christian. I think our disappointment is based on our expectations of marriage through what society shows us. I think that kind of anxiety only works against us because we stress more about the union itself and how it’s “supposed to be” rather than focusing on the relationship itself where people can grow together.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there is a reality that we haven’t accepted because we only know of one form of marriage but relationships run their course and when we look at African societies before Abrahamic religion we see that divorce was possible because that is a reality. Marriage without divorce is a Eurasian concept, when Greeks established their first laws (Solon) they outlawed polygamy and divorce. Ethiopia still has marriages that can be renewed after a year, as long they aren’t christian. I think our disappointment is based on our expectations of marriage through what society shows us. I think that kind of anxiety only works against us because we stress more about the union itself and how it’s “supposed to be” rather than focusing on the relationship itself where people can grow together.
    I'm in a relationship where we are growing together.