The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Mystikal a serial rapist?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to like his music back in the day. It seems like he has an issue that he either can't control or doesn't think he has. I never understood rape, sexual assault or any forced sexual behavior. Straight weird AF to me.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I used to like his music back in the day. It seems like he has an issue that he either can't control or doesn't think he has. I never understood rape, sexual assault or any forced sexual behavior. Straight weird AF to me.
    He's been incarcerated so long, just seems like he adapted to that world & would rather be where others like him are. How you've finally got out & go right back?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These are the types of dudes people need to stop idolizing. They screw up and people (mostly white people) like to use their trash habits and choices against every other black person they cross. I would not be surprised if this is true. The dude always seemed off to me!

OaklanderForever

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not roo familiar with what happened in his case but I will say that once a person gets that "label/title/name" it is an up hill battle from there based on the restrictions you will have no choice but to live by..Registering as a sex offender is I would think is the worse..whoa. And certain spots in the south if I am not mistaken you get a special page in the newspaper. DAMN.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am not roo familiar with what happened in his case but I will say that once a person gets that "label/title/name" it is an up hill battle from there based on the restrictions you will have no choice but to live by..Registering as a sex offender is I would think is the worse..whoa. And certain spots in the south if I am not mistaken you get a special page in the newspaper. DAMN.
    Same here. Is it a foregone conclusion he is guilty or suspectec? I don't know. I am not trying to defend him at all. But I am hearng allegations being talked about like its a fact. I am always careful when its a black celeb being accused in the mainstream media. We always have to make sure 100 percent first, because they like to characterize allegations against us like its fact. If hes guilty, get him out the paint and get him some help. Can't have that in the community, but lets make sure first. 100 percent sure its true.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    He's been incarcerated so long, just seems like he adapted to that world & would rather be where others like him are. How you've finally got out & go right back?
    Not condoning his wrongdoing but this well throughout opaque demonic system has a lot to do with the dysfunction and downfall of black men but more so now than centuries ago especially with the trappings of fame, materialism and easy access to all the wrong things.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Same here. Is it a foregone conclusion he is guilty or suspectec? I don't know. I am not trying to defend him at all. But I am hearng allegations being talked about like its a fact. I am always careful when its a black celeb being accused in the mainstream media. We always have to make sure 100 percent first, because they like to characterize allegations against us like its fact. If hes guilty, get him out the paint and get him some help. Can't have that in the community, but lets make sure first. 100 percent sure its true.
    That's so true! We, too many of us, always fall for the okie doke of automatically believing the white media narrative and overlook its deliberate infamous bias of framing the black man to fit their villainous stereotype as if white men don't commit the same crimes. Look how they did their damnest to not bring Weinstein's sexual predatory behaviour to the fore but went after Cosby's unsubstantiated decades old allegations though common practise at the time but hell bent on incarcerating him. We don't support or defend our own as readily as these other groups who instinctively defend them irrespective of their guilt.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    R. Kelly was given 30 years and I think that he should get something similar or even worst since its now a pattern for him. If he's that damn horny, I believe he can use the services of prostitutiues and save himself the embarrassment.
    Not condoning Kelly or any form of sexual crimes but his sentence was egregiously disproportionate in comparison to truly violent heinous sexual crimes committed by white men -most of which we never hear about and these are hardcore sadistic perverts that get commuted sentences tantamount to slap on the wrist justice enabling them to become recidavists and still receive lenient sentences. There is definitely entrenched racial bias in the white man's judicial system globally and its by design because it makes them feel secure in sustaining an unequal unfair advantage over the black population knowing that they'd never win over us in fair competition. There's not one redeemable quality about them!

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Psychologically and mentally, I don't think Mystikal is alright. He should be getting serious therapy because with the way he's going with this rape of a thing, it's not normal anymore in my eyes. Something is seriously wrong with him. If he's not careful, he would end up his entire life in jail.

D

Deleted member 1946

Psychologically and mentally, I don't think Mystikal is alright. He should be getting serious therapy because with the way he's going with this rape of a thing, it's not normal anymore in my eyes. Something is seriously wrong with him. If he's not careful, he would end up his entire life in jail.
    I don't think he is either. People do that to others to have power.

D

Deleted member 1946

Not condoning Kelly or any form of sexual crimes but his sentence was egregiously disproportionate in comparison to truly violent heinous sexual crimes committed by white men -most of which we never hear about and these are hardcore sadistic perverts that get commuted sentences tantamount to slap on the wrist justice enabling them to become recidavists and still receive lenient sentences. There is definitely entrenched racial bias in the white man's judicial system globally and its by design because it makes them feel secure in sustaining an unequal unfair advantage over the black population knowing that they'd never win over us in fair competition. There's not one redeemable quality about them!
    Of course. It is always unfair to us.

D

Deleted member 1946

That's so true! We, too many of us, always fall for the okie doke of automatically believing the white media narrative and overlook its deliberate infamous bias of framing the black man to fit their villainous stereotype as if white men don't commit the same crimes. Look how they did their damnest to not bring Weinstein's sexual predatory behaviour to the fore but went after Cosby's unsubstantiated decades old allegations though common practise at the time but hell bent on incarcerating him. We don't support or defend our own as readily as these other groups who instinctively defend them irrespective of their guilt.
    Agree. It is because they have the biggest platforms.

D

Deleted member 1946

It is the same in many places. Humiliation all around.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yep. Don't want those allegations and then or guilty actions hurting one of our people later on.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Do you think it is possible he liked being in there so much? I have heard so many people saying this when people go back to jail after getting out.
    Yes, I knew a man who was that way. He just couldn't adapt to life outside of prison.
    After he was diagnosed with cancer, they moved him to a facility where he later died.
    Never saw the outside world again, after he became ill.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My cousin studied refrigeration while in prison got out, found a job, and then continued studying to get those rare certificates. He ended up being flown out of state to work on complicated refrigeration systems. He just retired at 50 and is a wealthy man. He had no intention of returning to prison, ever. I wonder if a lack of plans and structure is some of what keeps ex-cons wanting to return to prison?
    Mystical had a music career but it’s been a while since he’s been making a living from it, right?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Some women target guys with a past allegation or charge. There have been a few white girls lying on Chris Brown.
    For the charges to dropped on a black man in Louisiana of rape, there was zero to it. The prosecutor is not dropping charges on a black man and especially a celeb that raises that prosecutor's profile. Prosecutors go to trial and inuendo and circumstantial evidence all the time because they win damn near all the time in court. Especially white juries.
    Maybe he's guilty. There is more to this story.

Mystikal has faced similar allegations in the past -- including somewhat recently. You'll recall ... he was charged with rape in the same state back in 2017 -- but beat the case when the charges were dropped for lack of evidence.

He was also accused of sexual battery in 2003, to which he pled guilty and served 6 years of hard time. We've reached out to his reps for comment, so far no word back.