Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is This Black Empowerment Or Boule Hustle Profiteering?

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
A small driveby town north of Lake Charles is facing allegations of being a speed trap and targeting traveling motorists for revenue.

The mayor and several other town officials are Black. Travelers are routinely cited with tickets and have to face a situation where the Mayor and Judge are the same person.

What's your thoughts on the situation? Is this simply "sticking it to the man" or off-code piracy?

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    A small driveby town north of Lake Charles is facing allegations of being a speed trap and targeting traveling motorists for revenue.

The mayor and several other town officials are Black. Travelers are routinely cited with tickets and have to face a situation where the Mayor and Judge are the same person.

What's your thoughts on the situation? Is this simply "sticking it to the man" or off-code piracy?

I don't see too many reports like this from all the other small-town areas ran by them other folks throughout and across AmeriKKKa. Yeah, there are a select few like Emporia VA that people hate driving through, but they really went in on him. We almost never see cops secretly recording their dirty mayors to get them out.

But I agree that his ass has got to go, because him knowing how the AmeriKKKan racial system is set up and mistreats citizens should make him want to things better and come up with better solutions beside terrorizing people. He is an uncle Ruckus.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't see too many reports like this from all the other small-town areas ran by them other folks throughout and across AmeriKKKa. Yeah, there are a select few like Emporia VA that people hate driving through, but they really went in on him. We almost never see cops secretly recording their dirty mayors to get them out.

But I agree that his ass has got to go, because him knowing how the AmeriKKKan racial system is set up and mistreats citizens should make him want to things better and come up with better solutions beside terrorizing people. He is an uncle Ruckus.
    Exactly. They’re going after him for this because they want to get him directly. Ohio alone has over 260 Mayor’s Courts so this ain’t about Justice.

D

Deleted member 1946

Well I am not surprised since folks will get creative to bring in money.

D

Deleted member 1946

I dont see too many reports either.