The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is This Brotha Wrong Or Right?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The man in the video has a right to be upset. As he said, he financed his step daughter's upbringing, and she robbed him of a special moment. I understand the daughter wanting to bond with her biological father, but she owes her step father the honor of giving her away.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
"Girlfriend" ... never did I hear "Wife"

Hmm.....

He brought ALL of that on himself. He should only be upset with himself.
It's good that he has a girlfriend, and not a wife.
Now that good brother can send that ungrateful tackhead & her equally ungrateful daughter to the streets without having to go to divorce court (unless they live in a common law state, of course).
Unfortunately, he can't recoup the money that he spent on his ex-stepdaughter's tuition, but he can hopefully repossess the car that he bought her.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's good that he has a girlfriend, and not a wife.
This tells me he makes horrible decisions... lol What were the red flags he ignored that kept him from marrying her? He chose to stay... Brought it on himself. Hopefully he learns from this and doesn't repeat again with someone else.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This tells me he makes horrible decisions... lol What were the red flags he ignored that kept him from marrying her? He chose to stay... Brought it on himself. Hopefully he learns from this and doesn't repeat again with someone else.
There might not be any red flags. Maybe one (or both) of them were divorcees who didn't want to remarry. Maybe they're two different religions and neither wanted to convert. Maybe they were waiting until the daughter was grown and out of the house before they married. Maybe neither of them wanted to let marriage ruin a perfectly good sex life (that's just a joke everybody, calm down). Maybe they're in a common law state and felt that a wedding ceremony would be redundant.

That being said, I agree with you in the sense that bruh was too generous and too selfless. He let the women in his life (and the stepdaughter's biological father) run his pockets for at least 10 years without getting a return on his generosity.

Unfortunately for his next woman, the girlfriend and stepdaughter have created a monster. I've seen this movie before, and his next girlfriend isn't going to be able to tax him like the last one did. Bro is about to be #HOH from here on out.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There might not be any red flags. Maybe one (or both) of them were divorcees who didn't want to remarry. Maybe they're two different religions and neither wanted to convert. Maybe they were waiting until the daughter was grown and out of the house before they married. Maybe neither of them wanted to let marriage ruin a perfectly good sex life (that's just a joke everybody, calm down). Maybe they're in a common law state and felt that a wedding ceremony would be redundant.
Probably different perspective from me here, but all of those are red flags to me. LOL

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
But the mother and daughter were wrong though. They didn't even talk to him about it. And the biological pops should have spoken to him about it.
Most definitely they are wrong too. Key takeaway here is accountability. Man was a walking, talking ATM... Bless his heart.