The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Twitter Spaces A Productive Tool In Our Reparations Fight!!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I heard a few clips of those twitter spaces of of code foreign descended blacks, many not even in America, having what devolved into roasting sessions. My view is why even give them the energy?

They have ZERO power. What the f*ck can they do? Jack Squat. Their power only resides in how much time, energy and attention, on code people give them.

The funny thing is on a community basis they don't f*ck with each other. Your random off code Jamaican, Nigerian and Somali born or descended people don't f*ck with each other but they will all be on these twitter spaces acting in concert to talk sh*t.

On code people of all lineage are one big fam. Big (and main) difference.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I heard a few clips of those twitter spaces of of code foreign descended blacks, many not even in America, having what devolved into roasting sessions. My view is why even give them the energy?

They have ZERO power. What the f*ck can they do? Jack Squat. Their power only resides in how much time, energy and attention, on code people give them.

The funny thing is on a community basis they don't f*ck with each other. Your random off code Jamaican, Nigerian and Somali born or descended people don't f*ck with each other but they will all be on these twitter spaces acting in concert to talk sh*t.

On code people of all lineage are one big fam. Big (and main) difference.
    True words and what's even more true is that an off-code Jamaican, Nigerian, etc doesn't even deal with other people from the same nation. The unity is a mirage.