Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa

View: https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1484311473190944777?t=aMQ6U4RpAMTnYh42pTxq5A&s=19

According to Cacplex err Complex, he is.

I understand the many reasons why he's the guy and if you follow him and trends of the game, you would understand why as well. Now, I'm not saying he's a bad rapper at all per say, but there are many that are better...but it's not about actual skill anymore. He's just a trojan horse for things to come, to say the least.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Spewing Tyler Perry GIF by Nickelodeon

You sure they didn't mean Tyler Perry?
Mariah Carry can out rap this man and she make Xmas music...

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

View: https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1484311473190944777?t=aMQ6U4RpAMTnYh42pTxq5A&s=19

According to Cacplex err Complex, he is.

I understand the many reasons why he's the guy and if you follow him and trends of the game, you would understand why as well. Now, I'm not saying he's a bad rapper at all per say, but there are many that are better...but it's not about actual skill anymore. He's just a trojan horse for things to come, to say the least.

And THIS should answer your question about why we need gatekeepers.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
And THIS should answer your question about why we need gatekeepers.

Oh I know we need them...my question was how we would gatekeep. Especially now when you got white folk controlling the narrative for hip hop...the gate was left wide open and we can't just shut it now cause they already in...we gotta push em out and close it.