The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

It Is Immature To Have A Backpack.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've always carried a back pack, briefcase or something like that.
    As an adjunct instructor and training instructor I needed it for books, notes and things I used to teach.
    As a ER tech I kept various items in the backpack including notes, medication reference books etc.
    As a nurse I keep my nurses note reference guide, pharmaceutical drug reference guide, and other such items in my wheeled briefcase.

I can't think of a single co worker that doesn't carry a backpack of some sort from pharmacists, physicians, nurses and managers.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've always carried a back pack, briefcase or something like that.
    As an adjunct instructor and training instructor I needed it for books, notes and things I used to teach.
    As a ER tech I kept various items in the backpack including notes, medication reference books etc.
    As a nurse I keep my nurses note reference guide, pharmaceutical drug reference guide, and other such items in my wheeled briefcase.

I can't think of a single co worker that doesn't carry a backpack of some sort from pharmacists, physicians, nurses and managers.
    Same here. I prefer a backpack over a briefcase by far.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The original video is exactly why it’s important to stay off social media when you’re developing your identity. Backpacks have helped my posture so much. I have less back pain then when I had my computers, etc in a messenger bag or briefcase.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still have mine. I got one from VS years ago, I use it whenever I am going somewhere and need to carry a lot of stuff be it a change of clothes or stuff to hit up a beach. The only ones that are immature to be carrying are the ones that are made for young children. Adult backpacks are a thing ya know.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let me first say "Phuck that carrot nosed cave Bi@tch".

Not a damn thing wrong with having a sling bag or a backpack. I have several, the last 2 were given to me by my wife and they mean the world to me. I still have my backpack that my grandfather gave me in 1st grade...I only carry the DVD player and the Garmin GPS in that one being its too small to wear now but Nini sowed a handle on to it so its ez to carry around.
    I won a nice backpack from coco cola and that mainly for Emergency in the car (jump starter, pump OBDII tester and flashlights.
    The main backpack (from Nini) Has a pocket to store my power bank which can charge my ipad. It has IR protection and plenty of space, hidden zippers to prevent a pick pocketing amd a netted bottle holder on the outside.

I wont ever use her backpack because it will ruin her scent.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Shoot even if it's immature I'm carrying my backpack. People pull judgements out of thin air and call it a hot take now adays. Meanwhile she's carrying a bag in the video. What's the difference?