Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A few things come to mind. Elon is a white Afrikaaner. Enough said. His word is as good as ancestry. Second, let's keep it a buck. No one was watching Don Lemon on CNN and even less were likely to on X. Third, Don and similar types (Billy Porter) that have sold out, are 'chatty Patties'. They spill all the tea. Even when the environment dictates they shouldn't. Elon probably doesn't trust him anyway, with good reason.

Point is if he wants to work elsewhere they are going to look at his response as a negative. Some who were considering him in a field of candidates are likely to think 'Why risk it?' he gets into his feels too much.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That has to be the fastest start/finish of a show I have ever seen. Don has been compromised day 1. Elon is a bird face anti black racist and everytime I see someone driving one of his UGLY cars I that person to be just as anti black also.
    This jacked up government subsidies Tesla that why he got it off the ground. That whole situation is pure 🤡sauce.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That has to be the fastest start/finish of a show I have ever seen. Don has been compromised day 1. Elon is a bird face anti black racist and everytime I see someone driving one of his UGLY cars I that person to be just as anti black also.
    This jacked up government subsidies Tesla that why he got it off the ground. That whole situation is pure 🤡sauce.

Don is just trying to get paid. They may have set this entire scenario up..

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    and everytime I see someone driving one of his UGLY cars I that person to be just as anti black also..

What's crazy, not so crazy ... Even after Elon says all that he says against DEI, etc, black people still driving his cars ... I get it, it's a large purchase, and most don't have commitment like that ...

I know he was supposed to be all for free speech ... Hypocrite.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's crazy, not so crazy ... Even after Elon says all that he says against DEI, etc, black people still driving his cars ... I get it, it's a large purchase, and most don't have commitment like that ...

I know he was supposed to be all for free speech ... Hypocrite.
    I used to be obsessed, ready to purchase but Elon will not get my black dollar.. ever

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Don Lemon made decent money at CNN. He got 4 million a year at his height there and got a 20 mil plus pay out.

He should be paid, but my guess is he lives a high expense lifestyle. He got a white boyfriend who he had to maintain as well. With living in NY, taxes on that money, I'm guessing he gotta start buying the cheaper wine.

There are stories he demanded a Tesla truck, 5 mil upfront and stock in X (Twitter). Not hating on the demands if you got it like that.

Did y'all know he was a Republican back in the day? Later switched parties but kinda reminds me of Herschel Walker's son...lol

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios