"Its one thing to call for Black people to be armed but what about organized?"

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I saw somebody ask this question.
"Whenever a violent engagement happens between Black people and white supremacists, the first response on here is for Black people to start arming thenselves. Sometimes I feel this is a deflection from doing the hard work and taking white supremacy head on. Also I think its silly for us to expect elderly grandmothers to all be armed and take on crazy deranged cacs with military grade assault weapons. Its up to able bodied men (and women) to protect soft targets in our community. Which leads me to my next point.

Its one thing to call for Black people to be armed but what about organized?"
Do they have a point?

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I saw somebody ask this question.
"Whenever a violent engagement happens between Black people and white supremacists, the first response on here is for Black people to start arming thenselves. Sometimes I feel this is a deflection from doing the hard work and taking white supremacy head on. Also I think its silly for us to expect elderly grandmothers to all be armed and take on crazy deranged cacs with military grade assault weapons. Its up to able bodied men (and women) to protect soft targets in our community. Which leads me to my next point.

Its one thing to call for Black people to be armed but what about organized?"
Do they have a point?
If we are going to be fighting for our collective interest and save the black rave from annihilation then we can't win the fight without collective effort, unity and organisation. This would make our deeds more pronounced and send a clear message to the world that we are ready to take them head and win the fight against prejudice and racism.