The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

J Prince Capes for Joe Rogan

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZsQvwEumuv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=507bcc9b-3407-4703-bec9-e760a4167480

Can't trust these old niggas.

A Black man does something to J Prince, he comes out and makes a public display and humiliates the Black person. A White man comes out and says the N Word, calls us monkeys, has all types of White supremacists on his show and J Prince is caping for him?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

No threats to Joe Rogan or anything? I didn't care about J Prince before but after this I really DGAF about anything he has to say.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are so foul that they'll shoot your loved one and when you shoot back they'll say "now, now, violence is not the answer" and it's like well then why did the cop kill my loved one?

In response to this J Prince brain colonoscopy prep.... What in the Botham Jean's Family in Court Slow Singing "Forgive forgive" along with the Mammy Judge with Madea yelling "Hallaluyear" in the back HELL is this?! Rebuke this shit!

Fuck any and everybody involved that is caping for this bullshit. I don't care what their "reasons" are and if Hoe Hogan tricked them all off $5000 each for them to pay their bills and gave them connections. He is an enemy to black people as a whole.

They are no better than those Donald Trump apologists that were out in full force when his dumb evil ass caught COVID and decided they would be sticking their noses down at all the people laughing and not caring if he died. They were saying BS like "two wrongs don't make a right, and you are miserable, low vibrational, and no better than he is if you celebrate his suffering." I mean if evil defeats itself, why wouldn't that be a good thing? Tf?! Why not talk about the suffering that Trump and his admin helped bring to many people as his supporters celebrated and rallied behind it?

I stopped watching the news and too much media because every time you turn on the news or channel, it's a full on effort propagandize and program black people into being docile and pacified, living in delusion, romanticizing fictional whitewashed versions of MLK and the like, getting into interracial marriages with whites, feeling bad for the police and supporting them, participating and entertaining in political theater "conversations" that go nowhere and lead to no results, supporting "POC" and immigrant causes at our expense, and worshipping whiteness and a hateful but "still learning, still progressing" Murica. Social media is rampant with this crap too.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is so garbage

Even if we are mistaken (we're not) and Joe rogan isn't a racist (he's a white supremacist) why do black people feel the need to jump out there with a cape on?? why can't you let these white people deal with the shit that they brought on to themselves??? What does a street nigga like J get out of vouching for white people???

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    In response to this J Prince brain colonoscopy prep.... What in the Botham Jean's Family in Court Slow Singing "Forgive forgive" along with the Mammy Judge with Madea yelling "Hallaluyear" in the back HELL is this?! Rebuke this shit!

Fuck any and everybody involved that is caping for this bullshit. I don't care what their "reasons" are and if Hoe Hogan tricked them all off $5000 each for them to pay their bills and gave them connections. He is an enemy to black people as a whole.
    Facts. This is ridiculous and these are the folks that ruin any and every battle for freedom and independence. Black people rise up and you have a J Prince running to get favor from Whites and tells all the business. It also is a textbook example of how a lot of these "tough guys" are only tough to other Black people. 50 Cent is another example, he would call a Black woman every name in the book but when its time to bring the smoke with Whites that nigga all of sudden understands nuance and decorum.

It's cowardice.
    This is so garbage

Even if we are mistaken (we're not) and Joe rogan isn't a racist (he's a white supremacist) why do black people feel the need to jump out there with a cape on?? why can't you let these white people deal with the shit that they brought on to themselves??? What does a street nigga like J get out of vouching for white people???
    What we are seeing is that there are levels to the butter biscuits. In addition, I wouldn't be surprised if J Prince is running with the Feds. I think he's one of there little street puppets and this is par for the course.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To expound..

This is from the comment section

A brother makes an observation

Screenshot_20220208-090619_Instagram.jpg
    He said that cuz most of the comments are caping for Rogan.. hip hop culture people, mind you

A white supremacist responds with klanbabble. (Mind you, he is posting on a black/hip hop culture account)
    Screenshot_20220208-090452_Instagram.jpg

Now we have black/hip hop people and a white supremacist troll caping for the same person.

That's the thing that pisses me off the most.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To expound..

View attachment 1810
    He said that cuz most of the comments are caping for Rogan.. hip hop culture people, mind you

A white supremacist responds with klanbabble. (Mind you, he is posting on a black/hip hop culture account)
    View attachment 1811

Now we have black/hip hop people and a white supremacist troll caping for the same person.

They love using digital blackface. That's why we push verification so hard on here. Anybody without a green check next to their name could be funny style.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Facts. This is ridiculous and these are the folks that ruin any and every battle for freedom and independence. Black people rise up and you have a J Prince running to get favor from Whites and tells all the business. It also is a textbook example of how a lot of these "tough guys" are only tough to other Black people. 50 Cent is another example, he would call a Black woman every name in the book but when its time to bring the smoke with Whites that nigga all of sudden understands nuance and decorum.

It's cowardice.

What we are seeing is that there are levels to the butter biscuits. In addition, I wouldn't be surprised if J Prince is running with the Feds. I think he's one of there little street puppets and this is par for the course.
    i've always had a funny feeling about J. Prince and couldn't put my finger on it. this would make a lot of sense if it were true he was a fed....because I'm almost certain that Drake is an industry plant

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    i've always had a funny feeling about J. Prince and couldn't put my finger on it. this would make a lot of sense if it were true he was a fed....because I'm almost certain that Drake is an industry plant
    To me, he’s a bit too “out there” for me to think believe he is not running with the boys.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZsQvwEumuv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=507bcc9b-3407-4703-bec9-e760a4167480

A Black man does something to J Prince, he comes out and makes a public display and humiliates the Black person. A White man comes out and says the N Word, calls us monkeys, has all types of White supremacists on his show and J Prince is caping for him?

No threats to Joe Rogan or anything? I didn't care about J Prince before but after this I really DGAF about anything he has to say.

#JoeGottaGo And frankly Phuck J prince. Coons that cape for pink ppl like this need to be shunned by us. Cant respect #OldNiggas like that.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is so garbage

Those that cape like this need to be made to suffer attacking their cash base.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who the hell is J Prince anyway? Clearly this dude is attention whoring and cooning out hoping for some butter biscuits from the white media. This has been the case with all the bootlicking Blk celebs and Blk nobodys caping for #JimCrowJoeRogan.
    Drug dealer that started Rap A Lot Records.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To expound..

View attachment 1810

View attachment 1811

And these are the same racist demon cave dwellers that love Migos their supposed "Amigos", Blackface Drake, Tyler the Cracker's Black Cali Dude Friend, Childishly Playful "You Can Call Me the N-word In Bed" Gambino, Frank "Swim Good Inside The White, oh I mean, Wise Man" Ocean, Koonyeast Infection West, Chancelot the "I lied about being biracial" Rapper, "Call Al Sharpton ASAP" Rocky who makes songs with racist Morissey from the Smiths, Travis "Mike Brown not that innocent" Scott who also had white media make an example or of him, and whoever else, yet these white and non-black racists also absolutely love promoting anti-black racist and pro-Trump babble on sites like HotNewHipHop, YouTube comment sections, Reddit, IG / Facebook, and anywhere they can.

A lot of these Wrong Way Negroes like the vast majority of these rappers and celebrities, Obama, Kopmala Harris, Clyburn, Whoopis and Oprahs, Kwame Browns, Tim Scott, The Rock, Morgan "please no more black history month" Freeman, Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, and the like identify with racist whites/nonblacks and their reasonings in some way shape or form.

They would defend Joe Rogan the same way they defended Eminem and Justin Bieber, and would defend those like a DJ Vlad or the white cringy interview guy from No Jumper if word on the street about them got bad. And when you have the current Biden administration and their cave demon President and mammy VP lying on camera and saying shit like "I don't think the American people are racist or that America is inherently a racist country", and yet you see this protection of an exposed racist Hoe Hogan, the crack pipe promotion to black people by the government, Karens of both genders continuing to run amok and wreck havoc with impunity, and the abominable murder of Amir Locke (R.I.P) and the blatant hatred and disregard for black people and whatnot, it perfectly encapsulates the picture of the dog sitting in a burning house saying "everything is fine", of the gif from that Naked Gun movie saying "there's nothing to see here" with an apocalypse happening in the background.

There's even a whole thing with certain white males trying to form an alliance to attack black women with the self-hating black men who also loathe black women. And then you have the anti-black Dahmer-like serial killers posing as zaddies to lure and then kill and confuse as many divesting black women as possible. And then white male set that hates black men and sign up for things like the local police dept to kill more black people while pathetically pretending (yet failing) to be cool on social media and dating sites. As for the Karens, they loathe black women and financially rape black men, degrade them during sex, siphone money back into the white community, or get them set up in...various ways.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 1812
    "We cannot trust these celebrities, because they don't move like us", Professor Black Truth
    How much did TPTB pay her to backtrack her message? Either that, of her cowardly traitorous add was threatened to back down on some "Hey listen here N-gress, you best not get too carried away now with this protest of yours, you best make amends to your real masters Hoe Hogan and company." They didn't even have to Nick Cannon her publicly?! Where. The. Fuck. Am I and Her Spine? Humanity is truly down the shitter. This is really sad shit.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ART girl are you calling MJ a coon?
    My phone was acting up and I was trying to upload and copy and paste image links from imgur and comment, but it couldn't let me write what I wanted to say. No, I'm not calling MJ a coon or trying to. Just was trying to say that these whites and others use black celebrities and pictures of them with black celebrities as props (whether the celebs are coons or not) to hide behind once thes whites and others eventually get called out for their racist. I heard racists dumbasses tell people that trump ain't racist because he took a picture with MJ and is friends with him knowing damn well they were nothing more then 2 people in high places who just happened to bump into each other and take pics.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It's sickening. I will never listen to another one of her songs.
    and that is why I didn't jump out the birthday cake tryna go hard for her. I was even considering dropping my spotify if I saw they were serious enough, but i knew they weren't

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^ And also, if the racist white celebs and their racist fanbase don't use a picture with that celeb with a black person as cover for their racism first, then a black coon who took a picture with that same racist celeb just might and could beat them to the punch to play defense for the racist celeb.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's sickening. I will never listen to another one of her songs.
    I'm not the average coon from your video
    And I ain't built like a B1 role model
    But I learned to betray my people unconditionally
    Because I am a coon
    My worth is not determined by my dignity
    No matter what I'm saying I will always be
    Some P.O.C and a coon

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is out of rotation on all my devices.
    Can't listen to Spotify, Indie Aries, most of these rappers and singers, almost no white musicians, etc. Guess the only thing I'll be listening to is The Moment of Truth, Black Channel and similar. Is instrumental music even safe if there are no words to hurt me?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remember when you see this filth it's what has caused us to fall off as a global power. We're seeing it in a local sense in J Prince but he is no different than the warlords who kill their own but then kiss White ass.
    Somebody play Pyramids by Frank Ocean, describing how Cleopatra turned her back own her very own to hop on white zick.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My phone was acting up and I was trying to upload and copy and paste image links from imgur and comment, but it couldn't let me write what I wanted to say. No, I'm not calling MJ a coon or trying to. Just was trying to say that these whites and others use black celebrities and pictures of them with black celebrities as props (whether the celebs are coons or not) to hide behind once thes whites and others eventually get called out for their racist. I heard racists dumbasses tell people that trump ain't racist because he took a picture with MJ and is friends with him knowing damn well they were nothing more then 2 people in high places who just happened to bump into each other and take pics.
    Oh ok I was concerned for a minute.

mjlol

We was about to fight for a minute…but you aint dissing the GOAT.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh ok I was concerned for a minute.

mjlol

We was about to fight for a minute…but you aint dissing the GOAT.

Oh hell no. I don't do or cosign that Leaving Neverland mess. #ProtectOurLegends

Also: Today we learned - India Arie has finally come out as "Controlled Opposition."

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can't listen to Spotify, Indie Aries, most of these rappers and singers, almost no white musicians, etc. Guess the only thing I'll be listening to is The Moment of Truth, Black Channel and similar. Is instrumental music even safe if there are no words to hurt me?
    #HipHopIsDEAD

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And these are the same racist demon cave dwellers that love Migos their supposed "Amigos", Blackface Drake, Tyler the Cracker's Black Cali Dude Friend, Childishly Playful "You Can Call Me the N-word In Bed" Gambino, Frank "Swim Good Inside The White, oh I mean, Wise Man" Ocean, Koonyeast Infection West, Chancelot the "I lied about being biracial" Rapper, "Call Al Sharpton ASAP" Rocky who makes songs with racist Morissey from the Smiths, Travis "Mike Brown not that innocent" Scott who also had white media make an example or of him, and whoever else, yet these white and non-black racists also absolutely love promoting anti-black racist and pro-Trump babble on sites like HotNewHipHop, YouTube comment sections, Reddit, IG / Facebook, and anywhere they can.

A lot of these Wrong Way Negroes like the vast majority of these rappers and celebrities, Obama, Kopmala Harris, Clyburn, Whoopis and Oprahs, Kwame Browns, Tim Scott, The Rock, Morgan "please no more black history month" Freeman, Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, and the like identify with racist whites/nonblacks and their reasonings in some way shape or form.

They would defend Joe Rogan the same way they defended Eminem and Justin Bieber, and would defend those like a DJ Vlad or the white cringy interview guy from No Jumper if word on the street about them got bad. And when you have the current Biden administration and their cave demon President and mammy VP lying on camera and saying shit like "I don't think the American people are racist or that America is inherently a racist country", and yet you see this protection of an exposed racist Hoe Hogan, the crack pipe promotion to black people by the government, Karens of both genders continuing to run amok and wreck havoc with impunity, and the abominable murder of Amir Locke (R.I.P) and the blatant hatred and disregard for black people and whatnot, it perfectly encapsulates the picture of the dog sitting in a burning house saying "everything is fine", of the gif from that Naked Gun movie saying "there's nothing to see here" with an apocalypse happening in the background.

There's even a whole thing with certain white males trying to form an alliance to attack black women with the self-hating black men who also loathe black women. And then you have the anti-black Dahmer-like serial killers posing as zaddies to lure and then kill and confuse as many divesting black women as possible. And then white male set that hates black men and sign up for things like the local police dept to kill more black people while pathetically pretending (yet failing) to be cool on social media and dating sites. As for the Karens, they loathe black women and financially rape black men, degrade them during sex, siphone money back into the white community, or get them set up in...various ways.
    Yo you went scorched earth 🔥

D

Deleted member 191

What in the Botham Jean's Family in Court Slow Singing "Forgive forgive" along with the Mammy Judge with Madea yelling "Hallaluyear" in the back HELL is this?!

I choked on my drink!!! hahahaha this was perfect!
    I Am Dead Singing GIF by Paramount+

Trill I think that nigga is either connected OR he has some low-key proximity to power butter biscuits and bones to gnaw on that we don't know about. He's been suspect for a minute..
    And I ain't built like a B1 role model
    But I learned to betray my people unconditionally
    Because I am a coon
    My worth is not determined by my dignity
    No matter what I'm saying I will always be
    Some P.O.C and a coon
    Your kill count on me is now up to two. bwahahahahahaha.
    I Am Dead Singing GIF by Paramount+

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trill I think that nigga is either connected OR he has some low-key proximity to power butter biscuits and bones to gnaw on that we don't know about. He's been suspect for a minute..
    He probably was the freeway ricky of tx and now they like half way look out for him now

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

No threats to Joe Rogan or anything? I didn't care about J Prince before but after this I really DGAF about anything he has to

J PRINCE is a sell out. He chose & he's done, right along with WS! 💯

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    ART girl are you calling MJ a coon?
    You don't think MJ is a coon with his "we are the world" "it doesn't matter if your black or white" bleaching, white kids having self?
    How much did TPTB pay her to backtrack her message? Either that, of her cowardly traitorous add was threatened to back down on some "Hey listen here N-gress, you best not get too carried away now with this protest of yours, you best make amends to your real masters Hoe Hogan and company." They didn't even have to Nick Cannon her publicly?! Where. The. Fuck. Am I and Her Spine? Humanity is truly down the shitter. This is really sad shit.
    India should have just walked away gracefully. I understand they may have tried to shut down her 1 penny per play deal she made with Spotify, but she should have let it go. Sometimes black people want to stay the same forever and we don't know when to exit. She couldn't have been making too much money, not compared to 20 years ago. She should have saved her past checks and been ready for this.

At the same time, as a black woman and person, I understand calling someone out (rogan) and having black people turn on you. It's almost easier to just go with it, since black people won't defend you. I could never, because I have too much pride that needs no stroking. Dignity is a better word maybe. I would go broke before I behaved like her.

Also, we need to start reporting white people on social media. They report us. I called a black man a coon and white people reported me, it wasn't black people, because we don't move like that, not in the space I was in. They are defending the coons hard. We have to make examples out of people. Hard examples out of any and everyone that's in the way.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You don't think MJ is a coon with his "we are the world" "it doesn't matter if your black or white" bleaching, white kids having self?
    No because a coon wouldn’t have released Remember the Time, wouldn’t have looked out for Black artist getting screwed out of their publishing, look at all his producers, Black….he bleached his skin because he had vitiligo. He did some weird things but everyone would if they lived his life. The nigga was a star at like 7 with an abusive father…his support system was a society looking to kiss his ass, brothers and sisters that were jealous of him, or a dad he hated…that’s why he loved Janet and his Mommso much. MJ was B1.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    No because a coon wouldn’t have released Remember the Time, wouldn’t have looked out for Black artist getting screwed out of their publishing, look at all his producers, Black….he bleached his skin because he had vitiligo. He did some weird things but everyone would if they lived his life. The nigga was a star at like 7 with an abusive father…his support system was a society looking to kiss his ass, brothers and sisters that were jealous of him, or a dad he hated…that’s why he loved Janet and his Mommso much. MJ was B1.
    I agree he did some things that were beautiful and positive, but I think people can celebrate Africa and still coon. I don't subscribe to the idea that he has vitiligo at all. He also changed his whole face to mimic white features. And his kids aren't even biologically his. I think he has severe racial identity issues. He liked the presence of white children, though I feel he was respectful to everyone, though I wouldn't know personally. He was kind, but he had a lot of mental issues that I think revolved around race and abuse. I remember an interview where he said he wanted to be like the boy from the Partridge Family.

I don't think being a coon or self hating is all or nothing. We can have those behaviors and sometimes they're on the lighter side or the heavier side. I don't think I would come out in public and call him a coon or self hating, but there's just too many questionable behaviors.