The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

J Prince Capes for Joe Rogan

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't subscribe to the idea that he has vitiligo at all.
    The autopsy proved that he had vitiligo.

He also changed his whole face to mimic white features. And his kids aren't even biologically his. I think he has severe racial identity issues.
    He changed it because he hated his dad Joe, not to be White.

He said "I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity." - Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was staunchly pro-Black and never once ran away from it.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The autopsy proved that he had vitiligo.

He changed it because he hated his dad Joe, not to be White.

He said "I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity." - Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was staunchly pro-Black and never once ran away from it.
    Why was his autopsy result made public? Is it because the doctor was charged? I feel bad that he had to deal with that and so many people like myself didn't believe him. I hope the report is true and he did have it, because I don't like the thought of him bleaching.

Yes I know he had issues with his nose. I look like my dad 2, but I love it. But I don't have a distinctive nose so I can't speak to that.

I have heard him say plenty of times that he is proud, and I do feel that he behaved like that frequently. I think he did a lot for people, including black people.

I guess I'm wrong to call him a coon, if he is not.

But can you explain his white kids?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why was his autopsy result made public? Is it because the doctor was charged? I feel bad that he had to deal with that and so many people like myself didn't believe him. I hope the report is true and he did have it, because I don't like the thought of him bleaching.

Yes I know he had issues with his nose. I look like my dad 2, but I love it. But I don't have a distinctive nose so I can't speak to that.

I have heard him say plenty of times that he is proud, and I do feel that he behaved like that frequently. I think he did a lot for people, including black people.

I remember it was announced on the news that the autopsy found signs of vitiligo. You can find evidence all over the internet, the media has no reason to cape for MJ they wanted to bury him. That's why he started off only wearing one glove, it wasn't to look cool, that was the hand that started showing the biggest signs and he couldn't cover it up with makeup.

Secondly, if you listen to the Glenda Tapes you will hear Michael Jackson relationship with his father. He did not like him but when he looked in the mirror that's all he saw. Remember this is not a dude that had a typical childhood...he was an abused kid who went off to be the most successful entertainer ever.

You can't expect him to make the same choices as us or to do the same things as us. Look at his closest dude friends...Eddie Murphy and Chris Tucker...dude never gave coon energy off.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    No because a coon wouldn’t have released Remember the Time, wouldn’t have looked out for Black artist getting screwed out of their publishing, look at all his producers, Black….he bleached his skin because he had vitiligo. He did some weird things but everyone would if they lived his life. The nigga was a star at like 7 with an abusive father…his support system was a society looking to kiss his ass, brothers and sisters that were jealous of him, or a dad he hated…that’s why he loved Janet and his Mommso much. MJ was B1.
    I concur. Mike had self hate problems, not coon. He NEVER loved himself & it could've been because of Joe, we'll never know.
    He admired Liz Taylor, Brooke Shields & married Lisa Marie Presley. Bought children from that Debbie chick. DNA doesn't lie. He's still a Black man & there's no Melanin in any of those kids.
    Sounds more like an identity issue as well.
    He mutated his face, trying to have a square jaw line like Brooke.
    I believe "Black & White" came out during the beginning his transition, "Remember the Time" as well. I also remember him saying he had Vitiligo.
    In my opinion, he should've stopped while he was ahead! 💯
    He was always soft spoken & kind hearted. Coon, I just don't see & I can smell them, before even seeing them! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I just did, check it out. Mike hated himself. Always complained about his nose the most.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You don't think MJ is a coon with his "we are the world" "it doesn't matter if your black or white" bleaching, white kids having self?

India should have just walked away gracefully. I understand they may have tried to shut down her 1 penny per play deal she made with Spotify, but she should have let it go. Sometimes black people want to stay the same forever and we don't know when to exit. She couldn't have been making too much money, not compared to 20 years ago. She should have saved her past checks and been ready for this.

At the same time, as a black woman and person, I understand calling someone out (rogan) and having black people turn on you. It's almost easier to just go with it, since black people won't defend you. I could never, because I have too much pride that needs no stroking. Dignity is a better word maybe. I would go broke before I behaved like her.

Also, we need to start reporting white people on social media. They report us. I called a black man a coon and white people reported me, it wasn't black people, because we don't move like that, not in the space I was in. They are defending the coons hard. We have to make examples out of people. Hard examples out of any and everyone that's in the way.
    They'll cancel India Arie for calling out Hoe Hogan like they cancelled Christie Michelle for singing at Trump's inauguration. Which makes no sense... Black people cancelled Christie Michelle for singing for racist Trump's inauguration, and yet these same mother fuckers wanna sit here and cancel India Arie for speaking against racist Hoe Hogan? 1 step forward, 2 steps back and falling on your behind looking asses.