Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    35 year old Ian Mitchell a notorious con artist who swindled 100k from white wealthy chumps almost lost his life today. Like a scene from Enemy of the State, Michell was cornered by undercover FBI agents. With nowhere to go Mitchell decided to break a window to escape only to find that movies are fiction. Hanging on for dear life this goofy was saved by the very men sent to arrest him. The FBI alleged that Mitchell was hustling the wealthy by telling them he was Jamaican royalty. Sounds like the Prince of Zumunda scam to me. NYC conman perches on broken window of skyscraper as FBI raids apartment

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    35 year old Ian Mitchell a notorious con artist who swindled 100k from white wealthy chumps almost lost his life today. Like a scene from Enemy of the State, Michell was cornered by undercover FBI agents. With nowhere to go Mitchell decided to break a window to escape only to find that movies are fiction. Hanging on for dear life this goofy was saved by the very men sent to arrest him. The FBI alleged that Mitchell was hustling the wealthy by telling them he was Jamaican royalty. Sounds like the Prince of Zumunda scam to me. NYC conman perches on broken window of skyscraper as FBI raids apartment
    Yikes 😬

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    LOL...this Negro doing the most...the thing I am tryna get my head around is white folks thinking Jamaica had black royalty. What? Well, if he's getting that white people money then I'm not as upset. Get ya reparations any way you can playah...lol.
    Nah, but he need to get out the paint. You steal white people's money they gonna give you football years.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    😂😂😂 love it! At least he stole from the right people. They now know how it feels to be a victim👍🏿

D

Deleted member 1946

LOL...this Negro doing the most...the thing I am tryna get my head around is white folks thinking Jamaica had black royalty. What? Well, if he's getting that white people money then I'm not as upset. Get ya reparations any way you can playah...lol.
    Nah, but he need to get out the paint. You steal white people's money they gonna give you football years.
    I never even considered the idea that Jamaica had Black royalty. We need to get back to royalty status.