Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
If this isn't the most fake outrage over nothing. It's obvious he's talking about fake people in your life. Jews know this and as usual, weaponizing the term antisemitism against us.

Why does it always seem to be about us? Because I personally feel its a long term tactic to make them seem bigger victims that Blacks. Eventually the holocaust will be deemed worse than slavery.

Jamie should have doubled down and point to the bottom of the post for the intent. And that this Jesus being falsely accused is an analogy for everyone and it's obvious it is.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If this isn't the most fake outrage over nothing. It's obvious he's talking about fake people in your life. Jews know this and as usual, weaponizing the term antisemitism against us.

Why does it always seem to be about us? Because I personally feel its a long term tactic to make them seem bigger victims that Blacks. Eventually the holocaust will be deemed worse than slavery.

Jamie should have doubled down and point to the bottom of the post for the intent. And that this Jesus being falsely accused is an analogy for everyone and it's obvious it is.

White women doing what they do best.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don’t see a problem with what he said and why these synagogue folks are mad. The jewish community are out of control. It’s time that we ignore these people. They are not of importance. Their feelings don’t matter, at least to me. I would never apologize to them for speaking the truth.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t see a problem with what he said and why these synagogue folks are mad. The jewish community are out of control. It’s time that we ignore these people. They are not of importance. Their feelings don’t matter, at least to me. I would never apologize to them for speaking the truth.
    Exactly why when people say we have a victim complex I roll my eyes. This is victimhood at its finest and everyone just goes along with it because the victims are white.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Foxx, apologize for what?? Why? This is all a bunch of BS. Am I surprised?! In the least, shocked?! No! The writing has been on the wall for quite some time now. Aaah, but wait, could it be, hmmmm, this bottom line??! The PTBs in Hollyweird are not only flexing to remind Foxx, who's really boss, but they’re looking to destroy Foxx in any way form or fashion. Foxx is no longer a major commodity to Hollyweird, so why not the PTBs, especially as what's being seen with another successful and rich Black man, create nothing more than what is MSO...Manufactured Selective Outrage!