The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Janelle Monáe comes out as nonbinary: 'I just don’t see myself as a woman'

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
First she came out as pansexual now she’s nonbinary…who and a what now?

6044FABA-1866-47EE-88C2-8924AA20AA2D.jpeg

“I’m nonbinary, so I just don’t see myself as a woman, solely. I feel all of my energy. I feel like God is so much bigger than the 'he' or the 'she,'" she said. "And if I am from God, I am everything. I am everything. But I will always, always stand with women. I will always stand with Black women. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the binary."

The Memory Librarian author, who did not declare her preferred pronouns, went on to say that she sees other people for their "energy" rather than their gender. Most importantly, identifying as nonbinary has allowed her to explore relationships in different ways.

"I feel like that opens you up to fall in love … with any beautiful spirit," she said.

“I’ve been doing a lot of healing. I’m sure most of us have since we’ve been in the pandemic. When you have to stay in, you go in," she said. "I was thinking back to when I first started and I was like, man, as free as I was onstage, when I came off stage, I was still that scared little girl. Like, 'I’m not good enough.' That was always in the back of my mind. 'Will they love me?'"

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I thought she already came out as non-binary or whatever. Lol, she did exactly what Sam Smith and Ellen Page did: come out as gay/bi/lesbian/pan and then claim they are non-binary. Lol, even Ellen Page came out as both transgender and non-binary. Like what the fuck? How you gonna "transition" into the other gender if you are non-binary, meaning you are not any gender? When the LGBTQ said that they just want to reach a societal point where being gay doesn't matter, this is what actually mean. Crap like this. Being just a regular or eccentric pansexual, lesbian, gay, and bisexual person isn't enough for these people anymore. It's like they don't feel whole enough and they are clearly struggling with a deficiency.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I thought she already came out as non-binary or whatever. Lol, she did exactly what Sam Smith and Ellen Page did: come out as gay/bi/lesbian/pan and then claim they are non-binary. Lol, even Ellen Page came out as both transgender and non-binary. Like what the fuck? How you gonna "transition" into the other gender if you are non-binary, meaning you are not any gender? When the LGBTQ said that they just want to reach a societal point where being gay doesn't matter, this is what actually mean. Crap like this. Being just a regular or eccentric pansexual, lesbian, gay, and bisexual person isn't enough for these people anymore. It's like they don't feel whole enough and they are clearly struggling with a deficiency.
    First she said she was pansexual which means you’d have sex with anything that walks and talks men, women, tranny men and women. Now she is adding on and saying that she herself likes to smash everything walking but she doesn’t see herself as a woman. WTF.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    First she came out as pansexual now she’s nonbinary…who and a what now?

View attachment 2645

“I’m nonbinary, so I just don’t see myself as a woman, solely. I feel all of my energy. I feel like God is so much bigger than the 'he' or the 'she,'" she said. "And if I am from God, I am everything. I am everything. But I will always, always stand with women. I will always stand with Black women. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the binary."

The Memory Librarian author, who did not declare her preferred pronouns, went on to say that she sees other people for their "energy" rather than their gender. Most importantly, identifying as nonbinary has allowed her to explore relationships in different ways.

"I feel like that opens you up to fall in love … with any beautiful spirit," she said.

“I’ve been doing a lot of healing. I’m sure most of us have since we’ve been in the pandemic. When you have to stay in, you go in," she said. "I was thinking back to when I first started and I was like, man, as free as I was onstage, when I came off stage, I was still that scared little girl. Like, 'I’m not good enough.' That was always in the back of my mind. 'Will they love me?'"

I ALWAYS knew that, no femininity at all. Great entertainer & actress though.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She always had that dike energy. She never tried to dress sexy or in a way to turn on men.
    You must have not seen some of her pictures, videos, and the work that she has starred in. She has dressed up and shown her femininity before. The real crazy thing is that I came across a lot of dudes, especially a lot of her early male fans, who were crushing all over her whenever she showed any form of femininity.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I knew about the pansexual thing a while ago but I think this is more of the same with Blk celebs doing what their white paymasters approve of which is the LGBT thing. If this LGBT agenda weren't what the white supremacists that run the entertainment industry wanted from Blk celebs she wouldn't be doing it, that goes for Lil Nas X, Kid Cudi, Lakeath Standfield, etc. I'm not saying that there are NO legitimate Blk LGBTs in entertainment I am simply saying that ever since it became "cute for Blks" it's become like too common and to celebrated for this to be a natural thing. I refuse to believe that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I knew about the pansexual thing a while ago but I think this is more of the same with Blk celebs doing what their white paymasters approve of which is the LGBT thing. If this LGBT agenda weren't what the white supremacists that run the entertainment industry wanted from Blk celebs she wouldn't be doing it, that goes for Lil Nas X, Kid Cudi, Lakeath Standfield, etc. I'm not saying that there are NO legitimate Blk LGBTs in entertainment I am simply saying that ever since it became "cute for Blks" it's become like too common and to celebrated for this to be a natural thing. I refuse to believe that.
    You should definitely check out the commentary in this thread:
    Whether these Black LGBT celebs are actually LGBT or not does not matter. What matters is that these people feel like being Black isn't enough, they are being punished for their Blackness, and they realize they get more love / respect / appreciation for being anything other than just Black.

Being Black and identifiying as LGBT is like a get out of jail free card in the eyes and minds of many Black LGBT people. If you are openly LGBT today or "act" LGBT and put on a dress or a purse, you are now literally considered one of the "cool kids." Even the Black News Channel agreed and championed this self-destructive line of thinking. What you are seeing here is the art of peer pressure, inner conflict, social engineering, politics, white supremacy, exploitation, and internalized self-loathing.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You should definitely check out the commentary in this thread:
    Whether these Black LGBT celebs are actually LGBT or not does not matter. What matters is that these people feel like being Black isn't enough, they are being punished for their Blackness, and they realize they get more love / respect / appreciation for being anything other than just Black.

Being Black and identifiying as LGBT is like a get out of jail free card in the eyes and minds of many Black LGBT people. If you are openly LGBT today or "act" LGBT and put on a dress or a purse, you are now literally considered one of the "cool kids." Even the Black News Channel agreed and championed this self-destructive line of thinking. What you are seeing here is the art of peer pressure, inner conflict, social engineering, politics, white supremacy, exploitation, and internalized self-loathing.
    In the end, when approached by a race soldier, WS & Anti-Blacks, you're just another n*gga. LGBT or whatever, you're Black & they are trying to eliminate us all! 💯

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Like ART said, I really believe it’s a form of escapism. This society hates our Black asses so if you’re looking for acceptance you will do anything for it. I was talking to Mrs~LS about this with the vaccine. A lot of Black people want white people to pat them on the head and no dress or shot is too high a hurdle for them.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like ART said, I really believe it’s a form of escapism. This society hates our Black asses so if you’re looking for acceptance you will do anything for it. I was talking to Mrs~LS about this with the vaccine. A lot of Black people want white people to pat them on the head and no dress or shot is too high a hurdle for them.
    Agreed. Who comes up with these terms anyway? First, it was just "gay" or "bi-sexual" now it's LGMTQIA+. White people make up shit and because it came from their society, the sheep will follow. I refuse to be labeled as "cisgender". That's not who I am and I'm not adopting that mindset because the dominant society deems it appropriate.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Agreed. Who comes up with these terms anyway? First, it was just "gay" or "bi-sexual" now it's LGMTQIA+. White people make up shit and because it came from their society, the sheep will follow. I refuse to be labeled as "cisgender". That's not who I am and I'm not adopting that mindset because the dominant society deems it appropriate.
    It’s straight white academia hogwash. It’s probably developed in one of those think tanks and then spread out through universities. It’s too structured and elaborate, it has to be a propaganda operation.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her songs gave me the impression she was an industry plant anyway.
    Nearly all of these people are industry plants. Even the talented mainstream / semi-mainstream rappers, singers, and entertainers had to be vetted, selected and handpicked by the industry and its auxiliaries. Some industry plants are just more obvious than others.

For the last decade or so, the latest hustle has been to hoodwink the public (especially Black people) into believing they too can make it out of poverty / struggle and become rich and/or famous if they just grind hard enough by promoting underdog artists so to speak like Drake, Eminem, Jay-Z, Cardi B, Lil Nas X, Chance The Rapper, Lizzo, Kid Cudi, Desiigner, Young MA, Bobby Shmurda, Doja Cat, The Weeknd, Megan The Stallion, Meek Mill, anybody from Odd Future or Pro Era or Black Hippy, J Cole, etc. All to sell hope.

Whether they are talented or not, or whether they make great music or not doesn't actually matter to TPTB. As long as they sell records and can sell us the bar of soap and hope. With these artists I named, not only can TPTB pull the wool over our eyes by promoting these relatable underdog artists to us and having many of us think that we can be rich and famous like them. It's more than that.

They can use Lizzo to promote being "plus-sized" while happy and not "insecure", being a bad bish, dressing provocatively and sloppy, and playing the flute with her punani as she spreads her legs in the air.

They use the Megans, Cardis, Dolls, and City Girls to sell sex and promote being bad bishes, and they tirelessly show how a lot of them (particularly Cardi B) made it all on their own on some tired rags to riches fairytale bullshit when they clearly sold their souls. Meanwhile, they are also used to continue promoting and helping to reinforce harmful stereotypes of Black women.
    (Cardi ain't Black with her messy, opportunistic anti-Black ass, but this racist society and these racist ass politicians still view her as a spokesperson for and representative of Black people / Black women so....)

They can use Chance the Rapper and Tyler, The Creator to basically host another goofy ass ICDC College / Everest College commercial, oops I mean, say "Look at me, I'm literally a fucking unicorn. I'm an independent artist, I made it, you can make it too. We can do whatever the fuck we want and anything is possible if 50 fucked Vivica. No more excuses." (even though one rapped about bizarre, demonic, self-hating, emo, misfit, outlandish, underdog, coonish stuff to get put on and endorsed by the demonic anti-Black industry and later on decided to go full-blown 🌈 for white boners and biscuits awards, money and praise, and the other comes from a well-to-do family who has political connections and networks that the average Black person doesn't have).

They can use J Cole to say "I'm a pretty woke fuckboy person and I speak for the streets. I was raised in the streets. And I can spit. Also, money ain't everything (even though Black people need money and reparations)."

They use Frank Ocean (and not just for the 🌈 agenda) and basically everyone, especially those flamboyant rappers like Kanye, 2Chainz and nem to sell Calvin Klein, Nikes, Chanel, pretty boy products, depreciating assets like cars, promote overspending and consumerism, looking up to and sympathizing with the rich and dominant society, etc.

They use a Lil Nas X to say, "Hey young Black queer boy. I don't fuck bishes either, I'm queer too! I'm one of the cool kids and it's totally okay to be anything other than Black and promote anti-Black, anti-family BS "be yourself." I also hate and resent the Black community and 'their anti-LGBTQ problem' against me and other queer people. But don't worry bro, you too can make it. You can even market yourself to young folks and kids like I did and then twerk on Satan, twerk in prison, and say 'fuck them kids' as you stomp on them with those fly ass bloody Satan shoes on. Even my dad supports me being buckbroken and whoring for attention. So imma be the best Buckbrokenback cowboy thay I was destined to be and imma flaunt and fly my damn freak flag. Do you, be a hoe sometimes, and fuck the haters."

They can use a Kendrick Lamar or a damn Denzel Curry to basically say, "We gon' be alright. Rise up. Know the struggle. HiiPower N*GGA.
    *speaks in tongues*
    The spirit of Tupac and my third eye guides me and my soul. I speak for all people. We will lead another unseen revolution. Dear white people, I'm a proud monkey.
    Fuck racism and injustice because Black people don't respect themselves enough so that's why we suffer. It's okay, you can say the n-word too.
    Yeah, I was just kidding about all that 'you can't say the n-word' stuff. N*gga we all Black and poor up in this bitch. We know the people highest up are our realest enemies. We are all oppressed and Black people need to realize that. Be grateful humble.
    "

v7oRFtC.jpg

W2qiO1F.jpg

Distractions, illusions, and controlled opposition.

B1, we can listen to the music, don't let it distract you from your work and your mission. Catchy beats and deep (or simple) lyrics can't catch us off guard if we stay on guard and stay on code.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s straight white academia hogwash. It’s probably developed in one of those think tanks and then spread out through universities. It’s too structured and elaborate, it has to be a propaganda operation.
    I will not being using the term "cisgender." I am woman and that is enough. A woman is a woman. A transwoman is a transwoman. I refused to be called or referred to as "cis" or "cigender." And I will not be announcing and shouting my got damn pronouns through the rooftops to a bunch of fucking uneducated and "educated" idiots like a remedial English class teacher. Bitch we already told you the first damn time.

Man / Male = He / Him / His
    Woman / Female = She / Her / Hers
    Anybody or more than 1 person = They / Them / Their / Theirs

And what's the point of people announcing their pronouns when transwomen can still hide and lie about who they truly still are and who they were born as by falsely claiming to be a damn "she / her / hers?" Same with transmen. This "announce your pronouns" lunacy that they are requiring and pressuring everyone to partake in is such a stupid, idiotic, bullshit trend and it seriously needs to die like yesterday.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I will not being using the term "cisgender." I am woman and that is enough. A woman is a woman. A transwoman is a transwoman. I refused to be called or referred to as "cis" or "cigender." And I will not be announcing and shouting my got damn pronouns through the rooftops to a bunch of fucking uneducated and "educated" idiots like a remedial English class teacher. Bitch we already told you the first damn time.

Man / Male = He / Him / His
    Woman / Female = She / Her / Hers
    Anybody or more than 1 person = They / Them / Their / Theirs

And what's the point of people announcing their pronouns when transwomen can still hide and lie about who they truly still are and who they were born as by falsely claiming to be a damn "she / her / hers?" Same with transmen. This "announce your pronouns" lunacy that they are requiring and pressuring everyone to partake in is such a stupid, idiotic, bullshit trend and it seriously needs to die like yesterday.
    I call them shems.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nearly all of these people are industry plants. Even the talented mainstream / semi-mainstream rappers, singers, and entertainers had to be vetted, selected and handpicked by the industry and its auxiliaries. Some industry plants are just more obvious than others.

For the last decade or so, the latest hustle has been to hoodwink the public (especially Black people) into believing they too can make it out of poverty / struggle and become rich and/or famous if they just grind hard enough by promoting underdog artists so to speak like Drake, Eminem, Jay-Z, Cardi B, Lil Nas X, Chance The Rapper, Lizzo, Kid Cudi, Desiigner, Young MA, Bobby Shmurda, Doja Cat, The Weeknd, Megan The Stallion, Meek Mill, anybody from Odd Future or Pro Era or Black Hippy, J Cole, etc. All to sell hope.

Whether they are talented or not, or whether they make great music or not doesn't actually matter to TPTB. As long as they sell records and can sell us the bar of soap and hope. With these artists I named, not only can TPTB pull the wool over our eyes by promoting these relatable underdog artists to us and having many of us think that we can be rich and famous like them. It's more than that.

They can use Lizzo to promote being "plus-sized" while happy and not "insecure", being a bad bish, dressing provocatively and sloppy, and playing the flute with her punani as she spreads her legs in the air.

They use the Megans, Cardis, Dolls, and City Girls to sell sex and promote being bad bishes, and they tirelessly show how a lot of them (particularly Cardi B) made it all on their own on some tired rags to riches fairytale bullshit when they clearly sold their souls. Meanwhile, they are also used to continue promoting and helping to reinforce harmful stereotypes of Black women.
    (Cardi ain't Black with her messy, opportunistic anti-Black ass, but this racist society and these racist ass politicians still view her as a spokesperson for and representative of Black people / Black women so....)

They can use Chance the Rapper and Tyler, The Creator to basically host another goofy ass ICDC College / Everest College commercial, oops I mean, say "Look at me, I'm literally a fucking unicorn. I'm an independent artist, I made it, you can make it too. We can do whatever the fuck we want and anything is possible if 50 fucked Vivica. No more excuses." (even though one rapped about bizarre, demonic, self-hating, emo, misfit, outlandish, underdog, coonish stuff to get put on and endorsed by the demonic anti-Black industry and later on decided to go full-blown 🌈 for white boners and biscuits awards, money and praise, and the other comes from a well-to-do family who has political connections and networks that the average Black person doesn't have).

They can use J Cole to say "I'm a pretty woke fuckboy person and I speak for the streets. I was raised in the streets. And I can spit. Also, money ain't everything (even though Black people need money and reparations)."

They use Frank Ocean (and not just for the 🌈 agenda) and basically everyone, especially those flamboyant rappers like Kanye, 2Chainz and nem to sell Calvin Klein, Nikes, Chanel, pretty boy products, depreciating assets like cars, promote overspending and consumerism, looking up to and sympathizing with the rich and dominant society, etc.

They use a Lil Nas X to say, "Hey young Black queer boy. I don't fuck bishes either, I'm queer too! I'm one of the cool kids and it's totally okay to be anything other than Black and promote anti-Black, anti-family BS "be yourself." I also hate and resent the Black community and 'their anti-LGBTQ problem' against me and other queer people. But don't worry bro, you too can make it. You can even market yourself to young folks and kids like I did and then twerk on Satan, twerk in prison, and say 'fuck them kids' as you stomp on them with those fly ass bloody Satan shoes on. Even my dad supports me being buckbroken and whoring for attention. So imma be the best Buckbrokenback cowboy thay I was destined to be and imma flaunt and fly my damn freak flag. Do you, be a hoe sometimes, and fuck the haters."

They can use a Kendrick Lamar or a damn Denzel Curry to basically say, "We gon' be alright. Rise up. Know the struggle. HiiPower N*GGA.
    *speaks in tongues*
    The spirit of Tupac and my third eye guides me and my soul. I speak for all people. We will lead another unseen revolution. Dear white people, I'm a proud monkey.
    Fuck racism and injustice because Black people don't respect themselves enough so that's why we suffer. It's okay, you can say the n-word too.
    Yeah, I was just kidding about all that 'you can't say the n-word' stuff. N*gga we all Black and poor up in this bitch. We know the people highest up are our realest enemies. We are all oppressed and Black people need to realize that. Be grateful humble.
    "

v7oRFtC.jpg

W2qiO1F.jpg

Distractions, illusions, and controlled opposition.

B1, we can listen to the music, don't let it distract you from your work and your mission. Catchy beats and deep (or simple) lyrics can't catch us off guard if we stay on guard and stay on code.
    These are the kind of posts that tests one’s resolve because they are super depressing. As Black Americans we are fierce and strong but we also love hope. We have a whole generation that propagated hope as our way to freedom.

The delusion that no change in the inputs would some how result in a change of the output. It was a flawed mentality that set us back because we put the onus on government to fix our ills rather than us being uncompromising and demanding change.

If you accept that it is all a facade then the only option is the one many have ran from since the civil rights legislation was passed. It requires you to change the input, for you to utilize your agency to manifest the outcomes you desire.

That’s the part that messes people up because they’re like “ I have to work?”

Yes nigga you do!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These are the kind of posts that tests one’s resolve because they are super depressing. As Black Americans we are fierce and strong but we also love hope. We have a whole generation that propagated hope as our way to freedom.

The delusion that no change in the inputs would some how result in a change of the output. It was a flawed mentality that set us back because we put the onus on government to fix our ills rather than us being uncompromising and demanding change.

If you accept that it is all a facade then the only option is the one many have ran from since the civil rights legislation was passed. It requires you to change the input, for you to utilize your agency to manifest the outcomes you desire.

That’s the part that messes people up because they’re like “ I have to work?”

Yes nigga you do!
    I forgot to mention in my post that you even had Steve Harvey of all people talk on his morning show, on a some R&B / soul station, bigging up some got damn Cardi B and rambling on and on about how much Cardi B was poor and struggling in the streets and that one day she rose and just made it all by herself. Steve Harvey's eyebucking, bald headed Mr. Potato Head ass was really trying to sell us the damn soap. Like FOH....No, the industry made her.

And then he actually tried to compare her struggles with Black women's struggles and basically imply that we Black women can end up just like Cardi B if we can overcome our trials and tribulations like she did. Cardi B is such a damn tool being used and promoted to help lure and lead Black women and girls astray. Just perpetually struggling and risking it all for a carrot, which they are being deprived from, hooked to an endless string that most will continue to fail to catch.

Another thing is that R&B / Soul is mostly a facade too. I love me some Mary J. Blige but dammit, she and the other Black female singers are here to sell us hope and dreams too. Black male singers and crooners be singing about loving and adoring a woman while IRL they are abusing their women back home, are not who they say they are, mistreat their children, or are cheating on their woman with other women (and/or men).

When Bob Marley was doing his thing, when Marvin Gaye made the What's Going On? album, and when Sam Cooke made "A Change Is Gonna Come", I don't think they were trying to sell us down the river on some hope and change BS like Obama and nem. They were genuinely wondering, hoping, wishing, and trying to convince themselves and others of positive change coming and seeking empowerment, peace, and unity.

The powers that be and the dominant society saw how we Black people had an appetite for relief, hope, and change due to all of the abuse and evil we've been wrongfully subjected to, so that's when TPTB / dominant society weaponized it against us and got a bunch of Black tools to keep us complacent because "they understand and speak for us", and to also ensure that "hope and change" will forever stay a symbolic gesture and an abstract concept, not a very real, empowering, transformative thing that can actually happen for Black people and take the world by storm.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always got a masculine vibe from her, as fine as she is she still radiates a butch quality. I think I may have heard 2 songs from her since she hit the scene, I never really clicked with her music... now I see why.

that old saying... "Birds of a feather...."

Attachments

krazy.png

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I always got a masculine vibe from her, as fine as she is she still radiates a butch quality. I think I may have heard 2 songs from her since she hit the scene, I never really clicked with her music... now I see why.

that old saying... "Birds of a feather...."
    You're absolutely right. I like her movies & TV series better than her music.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was an early fan of Janelle.. like 2008, MySpace era fan. I saw someone say she was an industry plant. I can tell you she's not. However, for a few years now, she definitely part of the industry and part of the pro-feminist, pro-LGBT, anti-black family agenda. and because of that, her music got worse.

But i can't deny she and her team are a raw talent. I would still put her first EP (pre-Bad Boy era) in my top 10 albums of all time. It goes that hard.

I watched the full Red Table just to see where her mind is today compared to 2008, and it's just sad. And wicked. That episode is a PERFECT example why a man is needed to be head of the household. Every woman in that show (I say except for Janelle's mom) wants to be a god, not a woman. And I felt like I was watching evil in real-time.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was an early fan of Janelle.. like 2008, MySpace era fan. I saw someone say she was an industry plant. I can tell you she's not. However, for a few years now, she definitely part of the industry and part of the pro-feminist, pro-LGBT, anti-black family agenda. and because of that, her music got worse.

But i can't deny she and her team are a raw talent. I would still put her first EP (pre-Bad Boy era) in my top 10 albums of all time. It goes that hard.

I watched the full Red Table just to see where her mind is today compared to 2008, and it's just sad. And wicked. That episode is a PERFECT example why a man is needed to be head of the household. Every woman in that show (I say except for Janelle's mom) wants to be a god, not a woman. And I felt like I was watching evil in real-time.

Man she was dope back then. She seemed so authentic but as time went on she just started getting weirder and weirder. The question is was that the real her and she got turned our or is this the real her that was masked?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man she was dope back then. She seemed so authentic but as time went on she just started getting weirder and weirder. The question is was that the real her and she got turned our or is this the real her that was masked?
    I think it was the real her. She was talented, but also young and vulnerable, far away from home. I do believe she was turned out, somewhere somehow in the industry and went downhill from there. The music industry is very evil. And there's always a price to pay for that fame. And no telling what her price was.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it was the real her. She was talented, but also young and vulnerable, far away from home. I do believe she was turned out, somewhere somehow in the industry and went downhill from there. The music industry is very evil. And there's always a price to pay for that fame. And no telling what her price was.
    Hip Hop Lol GIF by WE tv

If she did sell herself we see the result and it looks lost and confused.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Hip Hop Lol GIF by WE tv

If she did sell herself we see the result and it looks lost and confused.
    Quite a few people began to notice that Janelle Monae started to look lost in the eyes as if she sold herself out (along with her soul) back in 2018 when she realized her Dirty Computer album, her first album since the 2013 Electric Lady album. Her song I Like That and the music video for it was cool, but we've seen and heard better from her. She didn't and still doesn't look as happy and comfortable with herself as she did before and seems like a former shell of herself.

I miss the days of PrimeTime, Tight Rope, and Q.U.E.E.N. I really hope that she can find her true self again.

This has been one of the things she has been up to within the last 5 years.

View: https://m.facebook.com/chernobiko/videos/thank-you-janelle-mon%C3%A1e-for-believing-that-black-trans-lives-matter-too-and-for-/1888158001453461/

Screenshot_20220423_130206.jpg

Yep Janelle Monae was out here for caping for all transwomen during a Women's March, including a transwoman rapist by the name of Cherno Biko.

How can you be proud of such a thing?
    The WS Feminist are in her ear Heavy!!
    I think a WS Feminist directed this music video for her song PYNK / PINK too.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaYvlVR_BEc

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Quite a few people began to notice that Janelle Monae started to look lost in the eyes as if she sold herself out (along with her soul) back in 2018 when she realized her Dirty Computer album, her first album since the 2013 Electric Lady album. Her song I Like That and the music video for it was cool, but we've seen and heard better from her. She didn't and still doesn't look as happy and comfortable with herself as she did before and seems like a former shell of herself.

I miss the days of PrimeTime, Tight Rope, and Q.U.E.E.N. I really hope that she can find her true self again.

This has been one of the things she has been up to within the last 5 years.

View: https://m.facebook.com/chernobiko/videos/thank-you-janelle-mon%C3%A1e-for-believing-that-black-trans-lives-matter-too-and-for-/1888158001453461/

View attachment 2675

Yep Janelle Monae was out here for caping for all transwomen during a Women's March, including a transwoman rapist by the name of Cherno Biko.

How can you be proud of such a thing?

I think a WS Feminist directed this music video for her song PYNK / PINK too.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaYvlVR_BEc

It's too late for her, there's NO turning back.